CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 4)

After taking more than 10 hours on the plane, they finally arrived in Fiji Island, which was called “Paradise Nation Island”. When the girls came out of the airport, they felt relaxed thanks to the fresh air here. 

- Our cars are there. _ Qri pointed at a three luxury convertible cars.

- They are really our cars, mom? _ The naughty son of Soyeon asked out loud. Soyeon would not go anywhere without her sons.

- Uhm. Next time, do not shout out loud like that. It’s impolite, you know? _ Soyeon taught her naughty son about manner. 

- Do you like to sit on them? _ Boram also kneeled down in front of the two boys. She thought that only Mavin would answer her, but to her surprise, Mavin also replied.

- Nae. 

- Then, let’s get on them. _ Eunjung joined in the conversation. She also wanted to get close to the kids. They were really adorable.

Hyomin and Jiyeon just stayed silent, but because of different reasons. Hyomin kept silent because she did not see the cars, so she did not know what to say. While, Jiyeon  still could not believe that one day she could see those luxury cars like this, not even riding on them. When all of them headed to the cars, Jiyeon just focused on helping Hyomin. Both Qri and Eunjung noticed the silence of the two. The difference was Qri knew why Hyomin was silent but Eunjung did not. 

Their way to the hotel just took 30 minutes, but the atmosphere of each car was not the same.

Soram’s car

The two boys are really excited to sit in a modern car with many new things for them to explore. Soyeon tried hard to make them sit still. Mason sat in his place after being told. However, Mavin was really an active boy. He could just sit for a while, then continued move around. 

- Mavin, don’t make me mad. Sit in your place. _ Soyeon used her serious voice, which made the boy move back to his seat.

Boram said nothing but take a quick glance at the back and saw a pouted Mavin while Mason was telling something to his twin. Then, she took another glance at the mother beside her with a slight smile.

- Wae? _ Soyeon knew that that smile was for her.

- The way you discipline them is really cute. _ Boram’s reply made Soyeon a bit shock because she did not expect it.

- Are you teasing me? _ Soyeon tried to hide her flustered heart, but her face betrayed her because it was a bit redder than usual.

- No, I really mean it. _ Boram innocently sincerely replied, which made Soyeon’s face was redder. However, Boram did not notice it. She just focused on the road. Boram’s heart was also flustered a lot. Therefore, she did not turn her head to Soyeon’s direction.

The atmosphere seemed awkward until the boys behind were excited when they saw the beach. 

- It seems that the boys did not go on vacation much. _ Boram broke the silence first. 

- Because I don’t have enough time, you know that the money for a trip for three of us are not cheap at all. _ Soyeon’s voice seemed a bit sad. 

- Don’t be sad. I think your children are proud to have a good mom like you. _ Soyeon nodded her head. Then she felt that the Boram in front of her was a bit different from the Boram she knew months ago. This Boram was somehow stronger. In her mind, she still remembered a scared Boram in the office. 

- Uhm. But I want to make them happier. _ Boram did not reply but slowly hold the other’s hand as a gesture of strengthening for the other. This scene was captured by Mason’s eyes.

Minkyul’s car

Qri took a quick look on the younger. However, the other just “looked out” the window. It was rare that Qri hated the si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter