CHAPTER 1: THE PAST (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: THE PAST (PART 4)

I have the name as Park Hyomin. My parents died in a car accident when I was 5. As for me, since then, I became blind. My existence is burden. I was taken to a orphanage then a kind woman adopted me as her daughter although she was old. She was so good that I couldn't help loving her. Sometimes, I forgot my pain that I lost my parents because I thought she was my real mother. Because of her old age, she culdn't let me go out frequently. She said " can't take you go out, I'm sorry.", it isn't her fault seriously. Otherwise, I felt it my fault, I was the reason made her worry more. What made I to be touched about her that she never forgot my parent's death anniverary. She helped me to go to their tombs. i wish I could see her face one time. One time is enough for me. Eventhough I cpouldn't see her, but I could feel heerface by ny hands. She had an oval face, small eyes, a slight lips, a high nose, a bit big ears. I can imagine that she was very beautiful. She knew that she couldn't take care of me well because of her health, so she employed a nurse.

I can't see her house by my own eyes, according to the nurse's words, her house was quite big, it has three rooms fit our numbers of people. I live in an individual room. At first, I lived with her in a room, but when I grew up, I said I wanted to live alone. Actually, I didn't want to disturb her more. My room has white wall, white bed, everything is white. This is the only color that I can remember. We aren't a real family, but I believe that we are much closer than a real one, I could confided in her everything, then she would comfort me. I may be somwe advice or a simplehug, especially when I cried because I missed my parents. When I went to school, she asked me how my day was, everyone treated me well or not, if I was tired, etc. THe care of her always had influence on my mood. I was so ucky to have her as my mother and even my father. I have owed her very much.

My school life was neithor bad nor good. I studied in normal school like other children. I remember the first day I went to school, I trembled with fear, I didn't dare to move, I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. It was an awful experience! The teachers were always afraid that other students could hurt me unintentioally, so they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter