CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 1)

 

At night, everybody was in the rooms that were arranged for them. Eunyeon was in a room, Minkyul a room, and Soram with Soyeon’s kids a room, which was the biggest one while the other room had the same size.

Eunyeon’s room

Even they were in the same house, they never stayed with each other in the same place like this without being drunk or something else. They did not know why but both of them felt a bit butterfly in their stomach to sleep on the same bed for a night. 

Jiyeon’s POV

I am sitting on the edge of the bed while Eunjung went to the bathroom and change her clothes to one of two pajamas that Hyomin gave to us. I smiled thoroughly since I realize how nice Hyomin was. She always tries to take care of us in her own way. 

- Why are you smiling? _ Eunjung’s voice startles me.

- Eunjung, you’re out. _ I don’t know what to say but I just stare at her since she is so cute in the pajamas with some bananas on it.

- Why do you look at me like that? _ I get back to my sense.

- Ah, it’s just that I rarely see you like this. _ Since we promised to each other that we would consider each other as best friends, so I see no need to hesitate to tell her what I think now. It’s much more comfortable. Eunjung just frowns her eyebrows, which makes her even cuter to me. _ You look really cute.

- You just giggle, right? _ Eunjung gets surprised again she realizes that I just giggled. I do not even notice.

- Next time, you don’t need to react like that. In the future, I’ll smile more. _ “I really do it. I can do it. You just need to express yourself more to her. Eunjung is your first and only friend after that day, so treasure her.”

- I know. I think it’s time for me to get used to the new Jiyeon. _ Eunjung’s smile really makes my day. _ Ah, you should get changed now. It’s quite late.

- Uhm. 

After getting change, I come out and find it interesting to see the different Eunjung who is reading comics on the bed. She seems a bit startled to see me.

- Oh, you’re back. _ I just smiles slightly at her. _ You smile because I’m reading comics, huh?

- Uhm, I never think a CEO like you can read comics at night instead of reading some serious ones, or literature. _ Eunjung is a bit puzzled, so I add some words to let her understand what I really mean. _ You know that I think you’re really interesting than any directors out there. 

- Really? _ She seems surprised, so I just smile and confirm with a nod. 

- I have worked for many places, so this is what I think. _ I just sit down on the bed and sincerely said what is on my mind. _ Moreover, you’re the only down-to-earth director that I have ever met. 

Eunjung said nothing but lowered her head, which made me notice. 

- Jungie, are you ok? _ I’m so worried that, I get close to her to check. _ Can you look up? Are you crying?

When she looks up, I find that she has slight smile on her face. 

- What’s with that smile? I’m worried, you know? _ I’m a bit angry inside since I think that she is crying.

- I’m sorry. Don’t be mad. It’s just that I want to surprise you a bit. _ Sometimes, I forget that she is 5-year older than me. _ Are you mad at me?

- No, I’m not mad at you. _ I simply answer.

- Really?

- Yes, I’m not mad but next time you do this again, I’ll be mad. _ She just pouts which makes me smile. I realize that when I’m with her, I smile a lot. 

- Yes, madam. _ She greets me like soldiers, which makes me giggle. 

After that, we go to bed and slowly fall as sleep. However, after a while, I get up because of some noise. Then, I see Eunjung is writing something on a paper. I just stayed silent and pretend to sleep for about a half of an hour, but she does not seem to sleep soon. Therefore, I decide to sit up. 

- I wake you up. Sorry, I don’t mean it. _ Her voice seems guilty.

- Why don’t you go to sleep? _ It is almost 12AM already.

- Ah, I have some work to be done. _ She still focuses on her work. This is the first time I feel like this after all these years. 

- Jungie, can you lie down and sleep now? It’s quite late and your health is not really that good. _ I tried my best not to make the atmosphere tensed, but somehow it was.

Eunjung looks at me a bit, and then closes the file. 

- I’m sorry. I sleep now. _ She lies down and looks at me co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter