CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 5)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 5)

 

After 30 minutes of driving, all of them arrived at the luxurious hotel. Qri had booked three rooms, which were next to one another. Like usual, Boram with Soyeon and her child, Qri with Hyomin, Eunjung with Jiyeon.

The sisters had planned that they would go to the beach in the evening after taking a rest. Boram, Soyeon and Jiyeon had no idea, so they just followed the other three’s plan.

Soram’s room

The two boys are very excited to see such a large room like this. They just run around the room, while the two adults were arranging their luggage. The two girls just kept silent and Boram decide to break it.

- Your boys seem to be very happy to be here. 

- Yes, they really love beaches. It’s just that I don’t have time. _ Soyeon confessed. She really felt guilty not to have time to let her children go on proper vacation. Boram approached the taller girl, and rubbed the other’s hand.

- Don’t feel guilty. You’re doing your best. That’s why your children can have a trip to the U.S and here. That is all due to your hard work and your good personality. You should compliment yourself a bit sometimes, so you will fell better. _ Boram was not the person who was good at saying those words. However, she still tried her best to comfort the younger girl. 

- Uhm. _ Soyeon nodded while trying hard to hold her tears. Then, she looked at the older girl with a slight smile. _ Gomawo for everything. If it is not you, I never think that I can go abroad like this. 

- Wae? Our company always offers some abroad trip every year for good staff. _ Boram did not understand why the other girls always struggled a lot to have a vacation because Boram knew that Soyeon’s salary was not bad at all. 

- Yes, but the trip just includes ticket free and hotel free. Staff has to take care of the rest, and it was a bit too much for me. You know that the living fee in Seoul is not cheap at all. _ Boram nodded her head. Now, she knew that the other girl had a lot to manage not like her. Then, Soyeon looked at her watch. _ Mason, Mavin, let’s take a rest. We’ll go to the beach in 2 hours. Hurry, or else you do not have enough energy to play later. 

Boram smiled warmly while looking at Soyeon’s serious but caring face to her sons. It was so beautiful in Boram’s eyes.

Minkyul’s room

Qri was arranging their luggage while Hyomin was just sitting on her bed. It was not that Hyomin did not want to help, but the other girl did not let her. Hyomin was pouted because she could arrange her luggage by herself. She did not want to be anyone’s burden or received too much help from other people. 

Qri was still doing what she needed to do, but she still had an eye on the pouted girl. The older girl had a smile to see the pouted face of Hyomin because it was rare to see. Qri could guess why Hyomin reacted like that. 10 minutes later, Qri decide to make up with the other girl, or else they would not have a happy trip like she wanted to.

- Hey, are you mad at me? _ Qri lightly touched the other’s shoulder. 

- You are done? _ Hyomin asked instead of answering.

- Yes. _ Qri simply answered because she was busy to read what was on this girl’s mind. 

- Then, we should take rest because we have to go to the beach later. _ Hyomin did not want to talk to the other girl for a moment. Even she knew that the other wanted to help her but she could help but feel disturbed. 

When Hyomin was about to move, the other girl held the younger’s wrist, which made Hyomin sit still.

- I just want to help you. I know you can arrange your luggage by yourself, but let me help you a bit because you are not alone anymore. You have your friends, right. You can lean on me whenever you want. So, remember that, huh? _ Qri sincerely said. Hyomin was surprised that Qri did not use her tough voice that the other girl usually used to talk to her staff. This voice was extremely soft and … warm. The important thing was that Hyomin liked it. 

- I know. Thanks for helping me. _ Hyomin answered with a red face. Hyomin cannot see it herdelf but Qri could see it, which made the older girl smile. It was a warm smile that Qri had not shown for a long time. 

- Are you still mad? _ Qri wanted to comfirm that the other girl was alright now. 

- No, not at all. _ Some simple words from Hyomin could light up Qri’s mood instantly. 

Eunyeon’s room

Like the others, the two girls here also arranging their stuff. Jiyeon took a quick glance at Eunjung’s lugguage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter