CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 4)

Hyomin and Qri were in the central mall area in Seoul. Hyomin just kept silent, which made Qri notice it. She saw the other play with her hand.

Wae? Something wrong? _ Qri stopped the other because she was leading Hyomin.

-N…nothing. _ Hyomin seemed scared.

-Don’t tell lie to me. It’s no use. _ Qri tightened Hyomin’s wrist while the younger tried to escape from her.

-I’m s…cared. _ Hyomin stuttered.

-Why?

I’m not used to go out like this. I’m sorry. Can you choose someone else? _ Hyomin tried to control her shaking voice. Then she felt someone hugged her, and with her sensitive nose, she knew it Qri – her indifferent boss.

-Don’t be afraid. I’ll not let anyone harm you. Let’s go. _ Qri could the reason why Hyomin became like this. The younger girl didn’t have many chances to go out and to know the world around. _ I’ll take you around the mall.

-But we’re here for work. _ Hyomin confusedly said.

-This girl is really … _ Qri smiled slightly but it was a true smile.

Before going to the T-ara and other jewelry shops for the survey, Qri took Hyomin to some other area like boutiques, playground, … They just went around like that until Qri noticed that Hyomin was tired. She was also tired, but it was worth because she could see Hyomin’s smile. The smile that she wanted to see, the purest and most beautiful smile she and ever seen.

-Let’s eat. _ Qri ordered arbitrarily.

-But we haven’t worked yet. I feel like we’re not right. I … _ Hyomin frowned.

-You’re talkative. Let’s have lunch together. I’m hungry. _ Qri just dragged the other to a restaurant.

-You’re always like that. _ Hyomin mumbled but Qri could still hear it.

-Aren’t you hungry? _ Qri knew what Hyomin implied. Hyomin nodded slightly. _ After eating, we’ll work. I promise.

As Qri’s words, they worked properly after having lunch. Hyomin focused on touching the surface of the jewelry. Meanwhile her boss just focused on “looking at” her. However, she was back to reality when the other asked her to write down some details.

Today, Eunjung did the work alone without her two unnies. It was uncomfortable! Boram was out of sight. She was in U.S. for the business trip. However, she didn’t know why Qri didn’t come to company today. She sighed. So boring! She was extremely diligent person, but she suddenly felt this way today. Maybe because she knew that their sister ship was in trouble. She knew that Qri ahd her own reason to decide not to support her plan, but Boram was also had her reason to get sulked at the other. Whenever, she didn’t beside to Jiyeon, she remembered about this problem. Then she received a message from unexpected person.

“ Have you eaten lunch? Don’t skip meal. It’s not good for your health.”

Eunjung smiled broadly when seeing the messing. It was simple, no lengthy words. She knew what she wanted to do. She decided to go to the place where Jiyeon worked. She saw the other still worked hard while the other was taking break. She fisted her hands. She knew this was right time to protect the younger one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter