CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 6)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 6)

Jiyeon was preparing for Hyomin to go to work. She knew that if she took the other to the company, she might be caught, but she thought there was no one notice a janitor like her.

- Jiyeon, how do you know where my company is? _ Hyomin just wanted to break the silence with a random question, she didn't know how to break the wall that Jiyeon built up. Maybe, Jiyeon didn't want to have a blind friend like her.

- It's T-ara, an enormous company, so I know where it is. _ JIyeon didn't want to let the other knew she was a staff of T-ara because it may lead some trouble for the other._ But I don't know where the design room is, so I'll call Soyeon shi when we get there.

- Uhm.

- Are you fine if you work at the company?

- I'm not sure, but I just give it a try.

After half an hour on the bus, the two girl were in front og T-ara. They were waiting for Soyeon.

- Sorry for making you two wait quite long._  Soyeon caught her breath because she had to run down here as fast as she could.

- Are you tired?_ Even though Hyomin couldn't see, but she could hear the hurry breath of the older.

- Not really.

- Do you want some drink?_ Soyeon was surprised about Jiyeon's question. She knew the younger just coved her true feeling.

- No need, thanks. We should go now.

- I'll leave first. Come home safely._ Hyomin was always a considerate girl like that.

- Thanks, I'll.

On the way back , Jiyeon met the three CEO of the group. She immediately found a place tohide herself. Only Eunjungknew she was a janitor of the company. If she turned up suddenly, somehow, would make the CPO embarrassed. Moreover, Boram knew that she stayed in Eunjung's house, she didn't want to make any trouble for the other.

- Eunjung, what's wrong with your hand?_ Qri asked when she noticed the younger's injury.

- I was jsut a bit careless. Don't worry._ Eunjung hoped Qri could let it go. She knew it was harder to cover the truth in front of Qri than Boram.

- Be careful, ok? I don't want to see any of you get injured._ Then QRi tunred to look at Boram who just kept silent._ What's wrong with you, are you sick? You slept at Eunjung's house last night, right?

- No, I'm not sick._ Then she made a quick glance at Eunjung, and she saw the other shake her head. Boram just sighed. It was hard to hide things behind Qri.

- Are you two hinding anything from me?

- Nothing Nothing unnie._ Boram and Eunjung just releved when Qri didn't ask more. 

About Jiyeon, she was behind the wall near the CEO's place when they were talking, so she could hear everything. She noticed that Eunjung's face was pale a bit. She frowned. This morning, before leaving, she ahd checked the other and she was still fine. What's weong with her?. Jiyeon didn't notice that she was worried for the other.

In the meeting room

Everyone focused on the documents in fron tof them and listened to the speech. Next was Eunjung. She knew this was her chance to prove she was eligible to be a daughter of her parents even it may not change anything. She didn't want to let her parents down by the way. About Boram and Qri, they also suppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter