CHAPTER 3: DESTINY (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: DESTINY (PART 1)

P/S 1: BORAM; SOYEON.

The next morning is a big day to everone. Today is a last day of school for Mason and Mavin. However, their mother couldn't attend a school-year ending ceremony with them.

- I'm sorry, I can't join with you but have fun, ok?

- Ok.

- Mom, don't worry, we undrstand._ Mason comforted his mother.

- Yes, we'll have fun for sure._ Mavin akso did the same. Even though, he was more mischievous than his brother, he was a nice boy in fact.

- Good boys. I'm leaving now, remember call me when you finish.

- Yes.

After that, she went to her company, she didn't want to have bad impression on her new boss. She saw her boss waked in company as same time as her.

The three new CEOs came to the company earlier than the previous ones because it was their first day. Therefore, there were a lot of walk for them to deal with. Boram saw the elevator be about to close, so she walked a bit faster and pressed the button.

- Sorry_ She stepped in and made the girl who was stranding there be "frozen". Later, she felt the atmosphere was weird. She had never made a conversation with strange people, so she didn't know how to cope with this problem.

- Good morning CFO sajangnim._ Soyeon decided to greet first, she couldn't stand the awkward atmosphere. She was very curious why a CEO used a elevator for staff.

- Ah, good morning. What's your name and section?_She felt relieved because that girl spoke up, she couldn't stand that atmosphere either.

- I'm Park Soyeon in Accoutant Group.

- Ah, here you are._She still remembered about the accountant 's name that she hadn't met.

- Excuse me?_She didn't understand what her boss meant.

- Nothing. Do you feel curious why I use the staff evevator not the CEO's one?

- Yes._This boss could read her mind!

- I want to have good link with my partners. The staff is partners to me. I need to go on. It's the most important purpose to me_ She knew this girl couldn't understand all what she said, but this was her method to treat her nervous ness. Before, she even couldn't go to small places, but she could now and that was all she could do. The crowd made her scared somehow.

- Ah, yes_She couldn't understand what her bos meant, but she just nodded her head slightly. She had to be careful even though she could feel this boss was not scary boss like in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter