CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 5)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 5)

Back to Eunyeon

EUNJUNG’S POV

-I guess you’re hungry. Come in. _ I smile at Jiyeon to let her know I’m here for her. She also smiles back even it’s just a slight smile, but it makes me know I have her trust. Then I lead her to the restaurant where I usually have lunch with my sisters. As expected, the waitress directly leads us to the private room.

-You are VIP here, right? _ She asks me after we take a seat.

-I don’t know, but my sisters and I often have lunch here together. _ I smile happily when mentioning about them even we have small trouble now, but I believe it will solve soon.

-You seem close. _ She evaluates.

-Uhm. We’re very close indeed, even we have some problem now, but everything will be ok soon. _ I assure. She just nods her head._ Ah, about your work, if you’re afraid of disturb…

-No, I’m not afraid of anything. You are the one who courage me to fight back, why are you saying this now? _ her words make me proud but ashame at the same time.

-I just worry about you. _ I say honestly to her. She says nothing, then the waiter asks us the order. I decide to call the best food here because I want to treat this little girl well.

-The food here is expensive. _ She says when she looks at the price.

-I have enough money for them.

-Why do you do this to me? _ I don’t get what she means, so I look at her. _ Why do you treat me so well? _ This girl is very conscious. I just smile sincerely at her.

-I said to you before because you’re my friend, and you deserve to be treated like this.

I can see her sad eyes, and I can guess what she’s thinking.

-You have just known me recently. You don’t know about my past. I’m sure that if you know it, you’ll hate me or disgust me._ She lowers her head.

I say nothing to her, but hold her hand.

-I’m sure that even I know it, I’ll not let your hand go. Remember, I’m always here for you.

JIYEON’S POV

I’m touched because of her words, but I know she says it because she knows nothing about me except the name. I appreciate that she treats me well.

-Eat this. _ Eunjung gives me a piece of beef that she has just cut.

-You needn’t do it. I can do it by myself. _ She just smiles at me as always. The smile that makes me slowly trust her. I know it, but I can’t stop myself.

-Today, I’ll serve you from top to toes. _ She stands up and acts as a waitress, which makes me giggle. _ What do you want to eat then?

If you say so. What should I eat first? _ I also play this her. I don’t want to ruin our good atmosphere.

-Uhm, let me see. _ She looks like thinking a lot. _ You should eat beef first, then drink a bit. She pours orange juice from the jar for me.

-Then, let me try. _ I do what she said. It really matches to each other.

-What do you say? Is it good? _ She asked with hope. I can see that. I don’t think the CPO of such big company can be childish like this.

I say nothing but giggle. I do it naturally without purpose.

Why do you laugh? How is it?

-I’m sorry. They’re all delicious. _ I quickly replies. I think I should stop this game now. _ Now, you can go back to your seat.

-Wae? I said I want to serve you.

-But it’s not proper to let you … _ She cuts my words again. I guess she doesn’t like those words, but it’s true. If somebody knows she does this, it will not good for her.

-Ok, I’ll treat you in different way. _ I’m glad that she agrees to go back to her seat.

When she goes back to her seat. She just gives me food continuously.

-You should eat. I’m full now. _ I try to stop her.

-No, you’re very thin. You should eat more. _ She persistently says. Now, I know that she’s stubborn sometime.

-But you don’t want to let me die because of overfull. _ This time, it works.

-Ok, but I’ll take care of you later. _ her words make me feel warm again.

BORAM’s POV

Tomorrow we’ll fly back to Korean. It’s been a week, and that means I have to face to face with her again. I know I can’t avoid seeing her forever but I still need time to talk to her. Qri is my precious friend and sister that I don’t want to lose, so I have to be brave to deal with this problem. Suddenly, I feel someone touch on my forehead. It’s Soyeon.

-Are you ok? _ She looks at me with worried eyes.

-Yes, I’m fine. _ I weakly reply, then I see a serious face of Soyeon.

-You say that we’re friend but it seems like you don’t really mean it. _ I frown because of her words.

-Why do you say so? Have I done something wrong? _ I nervously ask.

-You’re hiding your problem. _ It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter