CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 9)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 9)

 

- Don’t say that … _ Boram looked at the house without winking her eyes. She just dialed the number.

- You came? _ Qri asked.

- Uhm, but I don’t know if I come to the right house or not, so take me in.

- I know. Wait a sec. _ Qri knew that Boram did not have good memory, so she just simply went out. Before Qri went out, she decided to had Soyeon take a look at the injured girl. _ Soyeon shi, I go out for a while. 

- Ah, nae. _ Soyeon doing some dishes with Jiyeon turned to reply with a question mark in her head, but then she knew why the other announced to her before leaving, which made her smile.

- What’s wrong, unnie? _ Jiyeon noticed that the older girl suddenly smiled.

- Ah, nothing. We should do quicker to have more time with Hyomin. 

The younger just nodded her head. The relationship among three Park girls had been developed a lot. They can talk freely among one another. Even Jiyeon did not talk much, but the other two girls knew that the youngest one had considered them as friends gradually.

When Qri went outside, she saw a familiar figure in front of the gate. 

- At least, this time you came to the destination, huh? _ Boram turned to the teasing voice.

- This is your friend’s house? _ Qri just frowned her eyebrow since the small girl could not say the name of her friend.

- She’s Hyomin, Rambo. 

- Arasso, but this’s Hyomin’s house, right? 

- Yes, what’s wrong with that? _ Qri did not understand why the other kept asking her this question.

- Ah, nothing. We should get in. I have brought something for Hyomin, but I don’t know if she likes it or not. 

- You needn’t worry about that. I’m sure she’ll like it no matter what you give. _ Qri understood the younger pretty well.

In the house, Soyeon and Jiyeon had finished doing dishes. They and Hyomin was talking at Hyomin’s favorite place – the table nearby the window. Then, they heard Qri’s voice.

- Hyomin, come and see who visits you. 

- Let us help you. _ Jiyeon stood up and led the other. Soyeon also gave Hyomin the stick and helped the younger.

When the three girls came out of the room, Soyeon was definitely surprised to see Boram here. 

- Bor…, ah, CFO nim _ Boram frowned her eyebrows because of the change of calling.

- Just call me Boram as usual. _ Boram smiled brightly at Soyeon. Then, she realized a familiar girl next to Hyomin. _ Jiyeon shi, you’re also here?

- Boram shi. _ Jiyeon did not know what to say so she just bowed her head a bit to the older.

Hyomin was still puzzled since she did not know who had just come.

- My sister, Boram, comes to visit you. _ Qri noticed that so she just helped Hyomin. The older did not realize that she never care for someone like the way she care for the younger. 

- Ah, CFO nim. _ Hyomin did not know where Boram was, but she just bowed down a bit.

- Don’t call me, CFO nim. We’re not in the company, right? _ Boram held Hyomin’s hand to comfort the younger.

- We should let her sit. _ jiyeon noticed that Hyomin was a bit hurt. The older girl’s injury did not recover fully.

- Of course. _  Boram made the way for the Park girls approach the sofa.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang again.

- Let me. _ Jiyeon was about to stand up, but Soyeon held the younger’s hand.

- You just sat here. You did a lot today. _ Of course, this scene captured the eyes of one girl in the house – Boram.

“She’s so considerate.” Boram shook her head a bit. “Why do think like that Boram?”

- Are you ok? _ Qri noticed the weird action from her sister.

- Nothing. _ Boram faintly smiled. _ Oh, where’s the boys?

- Boys? Soyeon’s sons? _ Boram nodded her head.

- They’re playing in Hyomin’s room. That’s their favorite place.

Out of the house, Soyeon was extremely surprised to see who was in front of her – it was CDO nim. Of course, Soyeon had met Eunjung here, but today was a bit different since Boram and Qri were also here. 

“Today is an interesting day. I don’t know if I should happy or panicked in this situation. “

- Oh, Soyeon shi. You’re also here. Are your children here? _ Eunjung smiled at the older while bringing a pack of gifts. 

Everyone in the house did not have any new interactions – Boram was talking with Qri after asking Hyomin about the injury while Hyomin and Jiyeon was talking something with each other until …

- Jiyeonie, I came. _ Eunjung happily exclaimed with bright face immediately changed the face into the surprised one because of the scene. Her older sisters, they were all here, which she did not expect. She just hoped that today did not turn out being a disaster.

- Jung…, _ Jiyeon took a quick glance at Boram and Qri, so she decided to change the calling. _ Eunjung shi, you have come. 

- Oh, Hyomin shi, do you feel any better? _ Eunjung just acted like usual since she did not want to make a visit became worse. _ I don’t know what you like, so I bought you some stuff. I hope you like it.

- You don’t need to do so. I’m very glad that you came to visit me. _ Hyomin took the gifts with the help of Eunjung.

- Ah, I almost forgot. I also bought a gift for you. I bought you some art stuff since you’re a designer, right? I hope they’ll help. _ Boram also gave Hyomin her gift.

- Thank you a lot. You come to visit me. That’s enough to me. _ Hyomin tried to take the gifts, but se could not. Eunjung noticed that. 

- We’ll give our gifts for you to Yeonie. _ Eunjung did not avoid calling Jiyeon with close calling. The younger girl felt happy but worried at the same time. She did not want to make trouble for the other. However, Eunjung just looked at her with a bright smile, which made Jiyeon feel a lot better. _ You just take Boram’s gift. I’ll bring mine. 

As usual, Jiyeon said nothing but nod her head. Qri was just observing them. She felt something special between them. Then, Hyomin’s voice brought the older girl back.

- Qri, why are you so silent? Are you alright? _ Hyomin could sense that Qri was silent than usual.

- Wae? You like my voice that muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter