CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 4)

Same day at Hyomin's house

Hyomin had no idea who came. She was curious when Qri hadn't come back. Suddenly...

- Hyomin Aunty._ The voice of two familiar kids made smile widely. She missed these kids and Soyeon.

- Mason, Mavin. You've come. Where's your mom?

- I'm here._ Soyeon replied while putting the food she bought for the other._ I buy some food for you.

- Unnie, you needn't do that. i can buy it if i need.

- I heard that you could skip your meal because of work. moreover, i'm your friend, so don't feel disturbed._ Both of them talked to each other and neglected a person who sat opposite Hyomin.

Hm...Hmmmm(Clear throat sound)

- Oh, CDO nim, I'llcome to company like your wish.

- Uhm I'll fix your chair._ Soyeon was atonished when seeing the cold CDO wanted to fix the chair for a normal staff. Soyeon was also surprised about Hyomin just said.

- You don't need to. I'll have a carpenter fix it later._ Hyomin heard no answer from the boss, but she could hear te voice , which made her the other just did it.

- You'll go to the company?_ Soyeon asked while putting a dish of fruit on the table._Kids, come here.

The boys being busy playing on the sofa ran toward to their mom. Hyomin just giggleed because of the sound from the boys. Qri found out that Hyomin was easy to smile.

-Don't run too fast. You may get hurt._ Then hyomin answered Soyeon's question._Yes, I'll.

Soyeon knew that it was CDO's suggestion. Therefore, she didn't ask more. Soyeon looked at  the girl who was fixing the chair for Hyomin. She wondered why a CDO like Qri could care about Hyomin this much. She felt nervous and happy for Hyomin at the same time.

- Ah, I have something to show you._ Hyomin usedher stick to go to the place where she put her paintings.

- Where are you going?_ Soyeon immefiately stood up and helped Hyomin go to the place.

- I have gifts for you and the boys._ Hyomin used her hand to feel the paintings. Soyeon widened her eyes when seeing the paintings. Qri just kept silent and observed everything._Here you are!

- You drew our portraits for us.

- Yeah, i know they're not good, but I hope you like them.

- It look like me, mom._ Mavin said.

- It also look like me._ Mason said.

- Say thanks to hyomin Aunty, boys.

- THanks, Hyomin Aunty.

- You're extremely good. Thanks about your gift. I really like it._ Soyeon gave Hyomin a big smile, even though couldn't see it, but she felt  it because she also smiled along.

- You're welcome.

Somehow, Qri felt annoyed.

- What's it?_ QRi found something red on the floor, and it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter