CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 7)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 7)

MINKYUL

Now, Qri and Hyomin were in the restaurant where Qri usually and lunch with her sisters. Often, Qri preferred to have her own space in VIP room. However, today was different. She wanted to sit outside to let Hyomin get used to with the crowd.

-Sit here. _ Qri gently led Hyomin to sit down on the chair properly.

-Thanks. _ Hyomin shyly said.

-Nothing. What do you want to eat? _ Qri also took a seat.

-I don’t know. It’s up to you. _ Hyomin seemem not to be comfortable with the surrounding. Suddenly, she felt some warmth.

-Don’t worry. I’m here. _ Qri tried to comfort the younger by holding her hand. _ This restaurant is not too luxurious, but the food is good. My sisters and I usually came here.

-Is that so? Then, I think you should choose the dishes. _ Hyomin tried to come herself down.

-Uhm. Let me see. _ Qri just smiled slightly. Somehow, she liked to see this girl for no reason. Hyomin was an innocent girl, which made her stand out in the deceitful world. _ Are you allergic to anything?

-No. I’m easy at food. _ Hyomin replied, but it was like she was looking for something.

-What’s wrong? _ Qri was noticeable type, especially, to this girl.

-No…nothing. _ Hyomin hesitated to say.

-Don’t hide me. What’s wrong? _ Qri continued to ask. She knew there was something.

-It’s it’s just …_ Hyomin felt a bit ashamed to ask this question, but she knew she had to ask or else …

-Just … _ Qri still patently waited the answer.

-I want to go to restroom._ Hyomin’s voice was small, but Qri still heard it. She wanted to laugh because of the other’s cuteness, but she knew it was rude, and it could make Hyomin feel embarrassed.

-Let me lead you. _ Qri gently led Hyomin to the restroom. Hyomin didn’t like to be touched, but every time Qri touched her, she felt safe.

When they reached the restroom, Hyomin insisted in doing herself. At first, Qri disagreed, but the other’s stubbornness made her surrender. The older told the younger the things in the rest room. Hyomin may look weak, but she had a strong heart. Therefore, Qri decided to walk out and wait outside. Suddenly, Qri heard something noisy in the restroom. When Qri got to the place, Qri heard Hyomin was talking with another woman.

-Are you blind? _ That woman fiercely ask.

-I’m sorry. I can’t see. Are you ok? _ Hyomin felt really guilty. She didn’t know how to deal with this situation.

-Oh, so you’re really blind. If that so, you shouldn’t go out, just stay at home or else you’ll make trouble. _ The woman sarcastically said. Hyomin just kept silent.

-Hyomin, are you ok? _ Qri worriedly asked. She helped Hyomin up. Hyomin just nodded her head as response.

-And you. _ Qri stared straight at the woman’s face.

-W Wae? _ The woman was a bit scared of Qri’s dignity, but she tried to calm down.

-Withdraw all your words back, Now! _ It had been a long time since Qri felt this angry, especially for the person not her family members.

-Why I I have to do that? _ The woman stuttered.

-I don’t want to say it twice. Withdraw it now.

-Don’t need. I’m ok. _ Hyomin tried to calm Qri but not this time.

-You say you’re ok? Stop lying. You’re not ok, and this woman has to apologize you for insulting you like that. _ Qri was angrier because she felt guilty to make Hyomin suffer like this. Qri looked at the woman’s face _ I need your apology to her.

-I’m sorry. _ The woman somehow felt guilty to say those words.

-It’s ok. I’m also careless. _ Hyomin didn’t want to make the situation stressful. After that, the woman walked away.

Qri thought that Hyomin wanted to go home after that, but the younger acted there was nothing happen and said she wanted to have breakfast here. However, Qri just dragged Hyomin out of the restaurant. Now they were in the car without saying anything. Qri decided to break the silence.

-Hyomin. _ Qri called Hyomin gently.

-Wae?

-If you wanna cry, just cry. Don’t hold it back. _ Qri held Hyomin’s hand.

-Why should I? It’s also my fault, but everything is ok now. _ Qri really hated that Hyomin acted like nothing happened. She hugged Homin tight and she couldn’t say anything, which made Hyomin confused.

-Why are you so silent?

-Stop, please stop. Stop saying you’re ok. Stop worrying for other people. I know after this you’ll stay at home you even want to quit the job in the company, right?_ Hyomin was astonished at Qri’s words because that was what she thought.

-How …

-You’re a good girl. Even you can’t see, but you still can draw well. You’re amazing girl, and don’t let some bad people affect you. Don’t let them win you. You have the right to go out and have some fun like other people. I’m sorry for not taking care of you well, and letting you be in that situation, but believe me next time is not like that, ok? _ Hyomin wanted to refuse, but she realized that Qri’s voice was a bit strange. Therefore, she didn’t want to let the other down.

-Uhm, I know. Now, shall we go home? _ Hyomin wanted to forget what just happened.

-Uhm. _ Qri left the hug and back to drove the car.

Eunjung felt so tired. She tried to remember what happened last night. She ate with Teacyeon and had some drink then she came home late, really late, at midnight. When she came home, there was no sign of Jiyeon. She guessed that the younger had slept, so she went to her room. Now, she was on the way to the kitchen. She needed something for breakfast. When she found food in the fridge, she noticed there was a lot of food in boxes. She was curious, so she opened the boxes. They were all favorite food. Then she saw something in the cash bin that captured her eyes.

“ I didn’t notice my phone, so I cooked something for you. If you passed by the kitchen, please taste a bit”

Eunjung became speechless. She didn’t think that Jiyeon made food for her last night. Why didn’t the other let her know? Later, she remember Jiyeon didn’t have phone, and her telephone could text message. Eunjung hurriedly looked Jiyeon up, then a note on the table attracted her.

“I guess you were tired last night, right? I go to the company by myself. I have prepared your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter