CHAPTER 4: TROUBLES (PART 2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: TROUBLES (PART 2)

In the room, Boram was reading all the numbers about sales in recent years. She thought the way to increase it, she had to prove her ability to the share holders if not they would make troubles to her family somehow. She didn't want to fall this time. Then she realized someone was looking at her, she pretended that she did't know it and worked like usual. When that person stoppedstaring at her, she raised her head and she was a bit surprised because that person was Soyeon. In fact, Boram knew that everyone talked behind her back, they said she was weid. Actually, they were right, she was afraid of many things, so she couldn't participate in going out or standing with many people. Therefore, she couldn't go in the elevatorif there were many people. She also knewrhat there was a website talking aboutthis but she couldn't be against, it was true somehow. When Boram was in her thinking, the secretary knocked the door which brought her back to present.

- Miss, can you check and sign this.

- Ok, put it on my desk.

- Becaus this is the contract that needs 3 signatures from CEOs.

- I know, I'll check as soon as possible.

- I go out first. I fyou need somrthing just call me.

- Ok.

When the secretary came out, Boram accidentally sae Soyeon. Indeed, she hoped that Soyeon wouldn't think her as a weird person or something like that. She didn't know ehy she had that thinking. She felt uncomfortabler when Soyeon tried to make a distance to her. To focus on working, she decided to shut the curtain off.

Until the late of the evening, eveyone in Finance Room went home except Boram and Soyeon. Because thhe oys were playing Mrs. Lee at Hyomin;s house, so she decided to finish her work at company then she could play with then when she came home. Boram was so focus on working, she didn't notice about the time, she kept working until the electricity of the section was suddenly cut. She became panicked, her breath was fast, she tried to hold it but she couldn't. Outside, Soyeon used her phone to see things, she herad someone breathing, it was unstable. She decided to close to it and she found out it was from her boss' room.

Knock...Knock...Knock...

- Sajangnim, can I go in?

- Are you scared?

-

I'm coming._ Whe she entered Boram's room, the electricity was on. She could see Boram's face._Sajangnim, are you ok?

About Boram, she was about to faint. Fortunately, the lights were back and Soyeon wa s standing in front of her. She tried her best cool.

- Yes, I'm ok. Soyeon shi hasn't come home yet?

- Yes. I wnat to finishmy work then I can spend more tome with the  oys at home.

- Ah, I see.. I go home now. Have you finished your work?

Yes, I go home now too.

- Then let's go down together.

- Ok.

They biod goodbye whr they went t the front door. Soyeon went to the garage, Boram waited for her driver, she didn't know how to drive a car.

 After the dinner, Eunjung went to meet Taecyeon.

- Hey, Jung, here!

- I'm sory for letting you wait.

- No need. Ah, I have the thing you want.

- Give me.

- Don't need to be hurry. Why do you cae about this girl? Love her?

- Don't think nonsense thing. I ahve my reason, I'll tell you ater.

- Ok, Miss. Secret.

Eunjung smiled then sh e remembered something. Although she didn't want to bother this boy, he was the only one she believed.

- Teacyeon, can you help me one more thing.

- Of couse. Eveything, my Highness._ He smiled at her, he knew this girl pretty well so he wanted to help her.

Then Eunjung asked him to find out the one who owned the website saying bad things about Boram. Every trouble of every member in her family was her duty to solve it.  Aftershe went home and she didn't forgrt to tak pills. She didn't want toget worse. She sat on the chair in front of the desk to read the document that Taecyeon hgave her. Eunjung learnt that the girl was 5 years youger than her, she didn't finish high school. On the next page, she saw an image in which the girl with her mother, the girl's smile was very beautiful and it made Eunjung smile along. She read the girl's biograohy carefully. The more she read, the more she frowned. She felt hurrt for this girl because the girl had to suffer many things in the past until now. Eunjung wanted to bring the smile back to the girl. She made a call for some one.

- What's wrong? We've mert each other. Do you miss me that much?

Eunjung smile, when she got stressed, this man always knew how to make her smile.

- I go stright to the point, ok?

- You're so boring.

- But i am a lucky personto have an interesting friend like you.

- This girl...Ok, What's the matter?

- Did you read the document about this girl?

- No, why did I need to do that? I have many friens everywhere from many classes in this this city, I jus gave them her photo and her name, information run toard me.

- Oh, i got it._ In fact, she was glad that Taecyeon didn't read this.

- You don't want me to know something?

- Not really. Ah, do you want to have a job in my company?

- Waht's it?

- A spy.

Jiyoen had just finished her work, she was going to her home. Suddenly, she ran to a big tree to hide the person she didn'r want to meet again.

- Big bro, this is a new slum and I'm sure that she is living here.

- Last time, I remember that you said that was the last slum in this city._ The old man who had scar on his face said with threatening voicce.

I'm...s..sor..ry. However. I'm sure this is the last one in this city.

- Ok,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter