CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 6)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 6)

After the meal, Eunjung knew that Jiyeon didn’t want her to give her a drive back to the company. She also knew that if she did that, she would make trouble for the other.

-I think we should slit here. I’ll walk back to the company. _ Jiyeon looked at the other with a meaningful look to transmit a message and of course the older knew what it was.

-Uhm. See you at home. Have a happy working day. _ Eunjung encouraged the other’s spirit with her optimistic character. Jiyeon said nothing but nod her head. When Eunjung went to her car, Jiyeon called her.

-Eunjung!

-Wae?

-Have a nice working day! I’ll cook good meal for you tonight, ok? _ Eunjung giggled.

-Uhm, I’m looking for it.

T-ara Com

When Jiyeon went back to the janitor room, she saw a guy come out with a serious face. Then she stepped in the room, which was full of tense.

-Hmmm, I’m sorry. I … _ The janitor manager struggled with her words. Jiyeon knew she shouldn’t force this woman too much. She was her boss after all. At least, she wouldn’t be bullied in the future.

-It’s ok. I just hope that you’ll treat to me equally like others. _ The manager just nodded her head.

-As my apology, I’ll let you go home early today. _ The manager offered.

-No need. I can do the rest. It’s my shift after all. _ The manager sighed.

-Just go home, ok? I beg you, huh? _ The manger had to hold back the temper. Actually, she hated Jiyeon just for one reason: Jiyeon doesn’t plead her like the others.

-If you say so. Thanks._ Then the janitors got back to work.

CPO’s room

Eunjung focused on the documents, then someone knocked on the door.

-Come in. _ She was still in the same pose. Eunjung heard someone’s steps, but that person said nothing, so she decided to look up. _ Oh, Teacyeon.

Teacyeon burst out of laugh, then calmly sat down on the chair in front of Eunjung.

-You’re always concentrated like this. Don’t be so tensed, you know?

-Uhm. I just read some data. _ Eunjung left the documents and looked at her friend. _ Why are you here?

-I just do a great thing, so you have to pay me a bit. _ Eunjung frowned her eyebrows, and Teacyeon didn’t let her wonder so long. _ I’ve warned the janitors.

-Why did you do that? It can lead the situation worse, don’t you know?_ Eunjung worried that Jiyeon found out about this, and their friendship would be destroyed.

-I’m not that careless. I just said that they should know the new equality rule, and I think they are smart enough to understand what I mean. _ Teacyeon immediately explained. He was scared that Eunjung would get mad at him.

-Ok. _ Eunjung a bit relieved. _ I’ll have dinner with you, ok?

-Great! _ Teacyeon was extremely happy because she finally had a “date” with the girl.

Eunjung decided to text a message for the other’s girl.

I’ll come home late today. Don’t wait for me.

Unfortunately, Jiyeon didn’t see the text because since she were back at home, she had cooked dinner for the other to thanks Eunjung. She saved her from being mistreated.

Eunjung made her life better.

The next day, at the airport

Today T-ara business trip will end. The result will be announced on the next meeting in Korea. Boram seemed to get closed with Mavin because he liked her a lot. He was talking to her, and Soyeon just smiled brightly at them. Then she looked at the other son.

-Mavin, why don’t you talk to them? _ Soyeon suggested. She knew Mason was just shy. She also knew that this boy didn’t hate Boram like she used to think. It was just that Mason was not an active boy like Mavin.

-I’m ok. I like to be with you. _ Mason still stared at Mavin’s place. Soyeon knew she should help this son.

-I’m curious that what they are talking. Do you want to join me? _ Mason looked at his mom, and thought a bit.

-Yes, mom. _ Soyeon smiled because of her son’s attitude. She found it cute.

Boram saw Soyeon and Mason approaching them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter