CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 8)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 8)

Next morning

After the talk, now Eunjung and Jiyeon felt much more comfortable together. Today, Jiyeon would come to Hyomin’s house. But now, they were having breakfast at the moment. 

- Jiyeonie, I think I should let you know this. _ Eunjung had thought a lot that she should let the younger know about this. Then, she knew the other would know it after all.

- What’s wrong? _ Jiyeon noticed that Eunjung was a bit nervous. 

- It’s just that … Uhm, Hyomin shi is injured. _ When Eunjung saw Jiyeon’s frown, she immediately added. _ It’s not really bad, so don’t worry, and my sister has taken care of her. Her legs got hurt.

- How do you know? _ Jiyeon’s voice seemed a bit serious, which made Eunjung became a bit rushed to explain.

- On your check-up day, Hyomin fell and made her legs injured. My sisters and I took her to the hospital. Fortunately, there’s nothing serious. She just needs to take a rest. I …

- You don’t need to be like that. I understand. _ jiyeon calmly replied, which made the other’s surprised.

- Don’t you ask me the reason why I didn’t let you know earlier? 

- No need. I know that you don’t want me to get worried, but next time please tell me early, ok? _ Jiyeon knew that Eunjung was the person who cared for other people a lot. However, she did not know the other just cared for who she really cared. _ Ah, you say that your sisters …

- Yes, both Boram unnie and Qri unnie. 

- Then, do you want to visit her? I mean if …

- Of course, your friend is my friend. Moreover, she is a potential sister-in-law of mine. _Eunjung smiley said. 

- Huh? _ Jiyeon did not understand what Eunjung said, but she did not care about that much. She was just gald that the other would visit Hyomin even she did not know the reason. 

Suddenly, Eunjung’s phone rang. 

- Excuse me.

- It’s ok. 

After Jiyeon’s words, Eunjung left the table and went to the sofa nearby. 

- Unnie, what’s wrong? 

- Ah, I … I … _ Eunjung felt strange that the older kept stuttering.

- What’s wrong, Rambo. Aren’t you ok? _ Boram realized Eunjung’s concerned voice, so she decided to say it, even it was a bit embarrassed.

- Nothing. It’s just that I … I … want you to help me with making ttokbokki 

- Ttokbokki? You want to eat? _ Eunjung’s surprised tone made Boram’s face became redder and redder. 

- No, actually I … I want to … _ Eunjung realized that Boram was puzzled. Therefore, the younger just answered the question without making the older in difficult situation.

- No need to tell if you don’t want, unnie. I really want to help you unnie, but I just knew to cook Western food not Korean food. _ Eunjung had cooking skills since she had to be independent abroad in the past. The younger could hear a small sigh from the other line.

- I know. I’m sorry to call you this early. I guess that you haven’t had lunch, right? _ Boram still cared for the younger’s health most. The older knew that EUnjung did not take care of her health well. However, she did not know why she knew that Eunjung lived with Jiyeon, she felt relieved a bit since the younger girl may help her to take care of for her sister even not as well as her.

- It’s ok, unnie. I’m having breakfast now. _ Eunjung took a look at JIyeon, who was having breakfast  at the table. Then, her eyes suddenly opened wider with a happy face. _ Unnie, I’m so babo. 

- Wae? What’s wrong? _ Boram did not know why her sister’s tone suddenly changed into a happy one.

- Jiyeon can help you to make ttokbokki. She was really good at cooking. 

- Really? _ Boram suddenly remembered about their first met, it was not really good. _ Will she help me? Because we don’t have good first impression, you know?

- Unnie, you think too far. Jiyeon was not that kind of person. _ Eunjung giggled. _ Then, I’ll ask her to help you, and I’ll call to let you know if she agrees or not. 

- Ok. Thanks a lot. 

- Uhm, I think she will agree, so don’t worry. _ Eunjung knew that Boram never cooked anything, so she guessed that something special happened. If it was a person made Boram cook, that person would be special too. 

After ending the call, Eunjung went back to have breakfast. Jiyeon had finished her breakfast, so the younger was washing her bowl. 

- You’re back, just have breakfast quickly, or we may be late. _ Jiyeon looked at the clock. She was more hurried. _ I think today I should go to Hyomin’s house by my own. 

- No, I will take you there. 

- But you can go to the company late. 

- It’s ok. I won’t feel relieved if I don’t take you there, so please let me, ok? _ Eunjung pleaded the other with her cute voice. Jiyeon looked at the clock once again. She was afraid that if they did not hurry, they would be late. 

- Ok, but we have to hurry, ok? _ Jiyeon made a deal.

- Of course. _ Eunjung brightly answered.

While driving Jiyeon to Hyomin’s house, Eunjung remembered about what Boram said before.

- Oh, I almost forgot. 

- What’s wrong?

- Do you remember Boram unnie, my sister, the little one?

- Ah, the CFO nim, right? 

- Uhm, can you help her to cook ttokbokki? She never cooks anything, but suddenly she called me and asked me to help her cook that dish, but I don’t know how. _ Eunjung explained. _ So, if you feel ok, can you help her? 

- Of course, but where is the place I can help her. _ This was the point. 

- Ah, she can come to our place. 

- But it’s inconvenient for her. _ Jiyeon was worried about Eunjung’s sister, which made Eunjung like the other a little bit more.

- You don’t to be worried about that. I’ll call her and talk to her about this. _ Eunjung just smiled brightly that she could help her sister, and she made the relationship between Boram and Jiyeon better. 

- Uhm, then just tell me if she agrees. _ Jiyeon also wanted to help Eunjung’s sister since this would make Eunjung happy.

- I think she will agree. I’ll tell you. 

T-ara Company

Qri was having a meeting with the design team. However, she not only focused on listening to the presentation of the staff, but also observing a scene of the Hyomin and the design manager. The man gave the girl a glass of water, then he said something to the girl’s ear. They did not make Qri a bit uneasy, but she just passed them since she knew the man was helping Hyomin. The scene which made the CDO could not stand was the man fixed Hyomin’s hair, and she could see that hyomin did not like the touch from the man.

- … shi, what are you doing? _ Qri made a sign to stop the presenter. Her cold voice made everything seem to be frozen.

- Nae, Lee sajangnim. _ The man suddenly stood up because of surprise.

- I ask you what you are doing? _ Qri made the man puzzled again.

- I …. I …. 

- Repeat what we are talking about. 

- Nae?

- I don’t like to repeat my words again, … shi.

- I … I … I’m sorry. I don’t know. _ Hyomin knew that Qri was saving her, but she did not make trouble for the manager since he also helped her in the past.

- I hope that you’ll focus on the meeting more. Is it ok, … shi?_ Qri noticed that Hyomin’s fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter