CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 3)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 3)

Hyomin’s POV

It’s another day for me to go to T-ara. It’s been a week since I worked there. It’s not pretty good because the colleague seem not to like me, except from my manager. He helps me a lot. About my boss, I have thought she just said that she would help me, but yesterday she gave me lunch, which made me confused. I wonder she really cares about me or she just did it randomly. I can’t get this girl. She’s comprehensible and far-fetch for me. I guess Soyeon unnie will come here soon. Ah, no, she is in US now, and Jiyeon doesn’t work today. Then how can I go there? You’re really silly, Hyomin!

-Hello?_ Suddenly my phone rang.

-It’s me, Qri. _ a firm voice comes from the other line makes me surprised. How can she know my number?_ I’m in front of your house now. Open it for me!As always she uses that cold voice to talk to me and she asks me to see her as someone closer than boss. How can I? I sigh. I don’t know why she is here this early.

- You seem not be happy when I’m here. _ What’s she saying?

-No, it’s just I’m surprised because you’re here this early.

- I’ll take you to the company now. _ What have I just heard?

-But I …

-No but. It’s my order._ She’s always like that. I have no choice in front of her._ You look cute when you’re pouted. Prepare yourself. I’ll wait.

I have nothing to say. I know I can’t say “No” to this girl. After fifteen minutes, I’ve prepared myself and I felt her lead me to her car. I think she’s not cold as her voice. She may be warm and sweet sometimes. - Ready? I drive now._ Why don’t she show this gentle side to other people. I guess many people will love her.

Qri’s POV

-Ready? I drive now. _ after checking on the girl beside me, I start the engine and go. Of course, I know that this girl will be in trouble if someone sees her go to company with me, so I don’t drive her there. I guess she’ll get panicked if she knows about this. We’re in silence for a while, then she suddenly speaks up.

- Are you driving to the company? _ Her question makes me shocked. How can she realize that we’re in different way?

-No, I’ll drive you to this place with me. Are you afraid? _ I . This girl really has some strange effect on me. She can make me say something nonsense like joke. - If it’s you. I have nothing to be afraid.

-Why? _ I curiously ask. Other than my family issue, I’m not a kind of person who likes to know other’s life, but she is an exception.

- Because you have no reason to harm me._ She answers me confidently. I chuckle. How can she believe in me like that? Just because I’m T-ara’s CDO.

-An achiever can also be a bad person. I’m a businesswoman after all. _ I think this girl will be mad at me after my sarcastic words, but to my surprise, she just smiles at me.

-You may be not good, but you’re not bad either. No one is perfect.This girl really knows how to make me speechless.

-Can I know where are we going?

-We’ll have a survey in some malls. We need to know what our customers need because our company will have a new collection in next month, which you and Suzy are in charge.

- But Suzy’s the leader of the project. I’m just an assistant._ She’s really innocent. If this is someone else, they won’t ask this much because this is the chance.

-But you’re the designer._ She nods her head in reply.

Eunjung’s POV

Today I feel so refresh. I know my face has a smile on it now, but I can’t help smiling. I’m so happy that Jiyeon finally accepts me as her friend!

- You seem so happy. _ I startle because of the husky voice of Jiyeon. I’m surprised because she’s here this time. Usually, she will go to work before me. Then, I notice that her face also has better shade. I think she’s also happy like me.

- Of course. You too, right? _ She says nothing. I am used to with it, so I don’t bother at all.- I’ve just made breakfast for you. It’s hot, so be careful._ She puts the noddle bowl on the table, which makes me frown.

- Where is your food?

- I’ll eat on the way to the company._ I frown.

- Why do you have to? _ You can eat with me.

- But my working time is early than you._ Jiyeon reasons to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter