CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 5)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 5)

Eunjung’s house

When Eunjung was back to the house. The two girls had dinner together. When they finished the meal, Eunjung insisted on washing dishes, so Jiyeon let her. After washing, Eunjung and Jiyeon had relaxing time at the living room.

-Ah, this is your health test result.

-Oh, thanks. _ Eunjung took the paper from the other. She was relieved that Jiyeon did not open the envelope. It was not that she did not trust Jiyeon, but she just wanted to make sure that Jiyeon did not know about her health problem. _ Ah, I think you should check your health also.

-It’s not necessary. _ Eunjung frowned her eyebrows. She knew that Jiyeon did not care about her health that made the older felt disturbed.

-Why? Your health is important, you know? You should take care of it well. _ Jiyeon looked at the older. _ Wae?

-I don’t think you take care of your health well. _ Jiyeon suddenly said. Her words made Eunjung startle.

-What do you mean?

-You usually work so hard and feel dizzy and have headache, so you cannot give me any instruction about health.

-You know that my job is busy. _ Eunjung tried to make excuse.

-Then, I have two jobs. I’m busier thank you. _ Jiyeon’s words made Eunjung speechless. In Eunjung, there were few people that were able to make her like this. They were her family members.

-Ok, so what do you want me to do, huhm?

-I’ll go for check up if you take care of yourself better from now on. _ Jiyeon made a request.

-Ok, I agree. Then, I’ll make an appointment with my friend. _ Eunjung had to “surrender” with the younger girl. _  Is tomorrow ok to you?

-Tomorrow I work for Hyomin. You know that … _ JIyeon did not speak out, but Eunjung knew the other was worried for Hyomin whenever she left the girl earlier.

-Ok, it does not take much time, so you can do it after work. _ Eunjung comforted.

-Can we do so? _ Jiyeon’s surprising face made Eunjung giggle. _ Wae? Why do you laugh?

-It’s just that your face right now is so cute. _ After Eunjung’s words, the atmosphere seemed awkward.

-I … _ Jiyeon did not know what to say.

-I’ll take you to my friend’s place, so don’t worry about the time.

-Ok, I’ll go with you _ Eunjung smiled after hearing the other’s answer.

Jiyeon’s room

Jiyeon was lying on her bed after talking with Eunjung. She thought about the man she accidentally encountered. His figure was like her father – the person she did not want to meet again most. She rolled over on the bed and struggled to have a sleep. Then, she slowly fell asleep with a nightmare making her sweet a lot. In the dream, she saw that the person she called father came to threaten her and he even hit Eunjung when the other tried to protect her.

NEXT MORNING

Soyeon’s house

Soyeon was preparing the food for her children, but her face was full of disturbance. Mason noticed that.

 

-Mom, are you ok? _ After hearing the older asked, Mavin also looked at her mom.

-Are you tired, mom?

Soyeon smiled at her sons to comfort them since she did not want to make them worried.

-I’m ok. You two need to eat faster, then I have to go to work. _ The mom tried to make a smile. However, the older knew that something wrong happened.

When Soyeon was busy preparing things. Mason asked Mavin in whispering tone.

-Do you know Boram aunty’s number?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter