CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE (PART 2)

Next morning

EunYeon’s room

Eunjung’s POV

I am quite surprised to see that I am the one wake up earlier. Usually, Jiyeon wakes up earlier than me. I just lie still on the bed and take this chance to look at Jiyeon’s face. I don’t know when it’s my favorite thing when I see her sleep. She has a very beautiful face, but it’s usually quite cold. I’m glad that she smiles more frequently lately. She also opens up more to me. I know that I have a very broad smile right now. However, the smile drops as soon as I think of her past. The life treats her badly with many tragedies. Therefore, I promise to myself that I have to protect this little girl and make her life brighter than ever as long as I still live in this world. I know that I have ecchymosis in my brain, which means I can leave this world at any time. Even though I am having a treatment, but I don’t hope much. At the end, I just an unexpected child. I was born because of an unwanted accident from my parents. I smile bitterly because I used to not know the reason why exist in this world. However, when I meet this world, she becomes a reason for me to live on. 

- Why are looking at me and smiling like that? _ I am startled because of the sudden voice.

- Oh, you’re up. _ She says nothing but frown her eyebrows.

- It’s just that I’m thinking why you can be beautiful like that. _ I think I see her face get red a bit. I guess she likes it. 

- I t…think we s…should go downstairs to have a breakfast since it 7 a.m. already. _ She leaves the bed and is about to open the room door. 

- Don’t you have some personal hygiene? _ I try my best to hold my smile even though I find this is a really cute reaction, but I don’t want to make her feel puzzled.

- Yeah,… right. _ She awkwardly goes back to the bathroom, which I find it cute.

After about 10 minutes, she comes back. She is quite surprised to see me still sitting in that position.

- Don’t you go down to have breakfast? 

- I wait for you. _ I don’t know why but I notice that Jiyeon’s face is a bit red. _ Are you ok?

- Yes, let’s go down to eat. I’m hungry. _ Jiyeon rushly goes out, which makes me more confused. 

- Yah, wait for me. _ I try to catch up her. Why does she need to be that fast?

We’re in the dinnng room for the breakfast, which was made by Soyeon. She is the staff that Boram unnie likes and also the one I returned her card last time. With a few interactions, I realize that this girl is a careful and thoughtful, and what makes me have a good impression on her is she really loves her children. Now, I find out that she cook really well, but somehow I still prefer Jiyeon’s food.

- Do you like it, CPO nim? 

- Uhm, it’s really good. _ I smile at her and then look at her kids. _ What are your names?

- My name is Mavin, and he’s Mason. We’re twin and we’re 6 years old. _ I notice that the boy named Mavin is quite naughty, talkative and out going and the boy named Mason is opposite. 

- So, who’s the older?

- It’s him. _ Mavin points at Mason who is just listening to our conversation.

- You have two lovely sons. _ I turn my head to Soyeon shi. 

- Thanks. _ I know that she still find awkward when she’s with us – the CEOs of T-ara except Boram unnie. Since she helps Boram unnie, so I don’t want to keep distant to her. Moreover, she’s also friend of Jiyeon. 

- Ah, don’t call me CPO nim. Just call me Eunjung since I’m younger than you one year old, right?

- Nae. _ I smile at her to let her know that she can be friend with me. I guess Boram has to persuade this girl really much to make Soyeon sh… no, Soyeon unnie becomes her friends. 

Soyeon’s POV

I see the smile on CPO nim’s face, I mean Eunjung shi. I don’t know why she smiled. The CPO always made me feel a very mysterious girl, even more than the CDO nim. She is the one who always smile, but I see that theses smiles are used to cover her true feeling. Like Jiyeon, she has a lot of sadness, but their ways of showing are different. While Jiyeon uses her cold face to cover her true feelings, Eunjung uses smiles instead. I think all of us here have the hurtful past that we don’t want to show it to anyone else, except for our special person. I don’t know if I can say Boram is my special or not, but somehow she is the one. I can share with her something that I never talk to anyone, even abut that man. I look at my children. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter