CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

At the clinic

- Oh, Eunjung shi! Finally, you come._ An old doctor said to Eunjung when she stepped in his room.

- I'm a bit busy with my work. I can make it today._ Not like the Eunjung that she was always soft and warm to her sisters and Jiyeon, she transformed into the cold one.

- Let take a seat. We have to do a lot things today._ Eunjung followed the doctor's words._ Do you feel headache usually?

- Yes, it's quite frequent.

- How strong is it?

- It's quck, but extremely painful, and it made my eyes a bit blur.

- Eunjung, you know that. The best mothod to cure this is operate. You still have a chance to live.

- I know you're worried for me, doc. Therefore, you should know that I don't have time for that. The company needs me, and ...she also needs me even she doesn't aske for my help.

- And?

- Nothing. Just let me take medicine first. When the company is in good state, I'll do the operation.

- Ok, but you have to be quick. The disease won't wait that long. 3 months is the limat. If you can't do that, I'll...

- I know, doc._ Eunjung frowned because she knew what the other meant._Let''s have breakfast together._ The smile on Hyomin's face appeared again. She and the doc was close, but she didn't like to mention about her disease. Of course, the doc knew that.

- Ok, then. I'm hungry to die._ They both laughed because of the joke.

At T-ara Company

Qri went to Boram and Eunjung office to have lunch togetther. She had called Eunjung and the younger was waiting for them in the garage. Qri knew Boram had a business trip in next week.

- Excuse me, do you know where the CFO is?_ She asked a random accountant.

- Yes, she's in the boarding room._ Before that girl left, she bowed to Qri. That was not not a maater. Waht made Qri pay attention to this girl was her name tag. "Park Soyeon". She had heard it from Boram. Her sister had complimented this girl a lot. Boram said Soyeon was an experienced, skillful and diligent. Qri knew that this girl pleased Boram. After thinking about the accountant, Qri decided to go to the boarding room to ask her out. On the way to garage, Qri asked Boram.

- What do you think about the girl named Park Soyeon?

- Why do you ask about her?

- Ah, I met her while ago.

- Like I said before, she's good. I think she'll be my good partner in work.

- Partner in work? In work only?

- What do you rhink, Lee Qri shi?_ Boram laughed when hearing that sentence from her sister. Qri just shrugged her shoulder.

At a restaurant

The 3 big bosses of T-ara were eating at a VIP room of a 5 star restaurant. It wasn't because they wanted to show their richness or something else, but they had to protect the pride of their family. In everyone's imagination, they acted like perfect sisteres, taking care of one another, but these three didn't had complete blood relatives. However, that thinking was totally wrong because...

- Unnie, you'll have a business trip next week._ Eunjung showed her worried face for the elder.

- Uhm._ Boram showed her sad face, which made the younger laugh._Wae? You're coforting or teasing me?_ Even though she was shorter than the other, she tried to block the other's head down.

- Unniw! unnie! Forgive me, mian...._ Eunjung tried hard to escape from from the other's block.

- You two act like children. It's lucky that this room has soud proof wall._

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter