CHAPTER 6: HALF OF HAPPINESS (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6: HALF OF HAPPINESS (PART 1)

The next morning, in Hams' house, the strange atmosphere covered it, which made the parents noticed. However, they didn't take a proper reason from the three. Qri just kept silent, Boram talked without smile, Eunjung tried to ease the atmosphere, but she couldn't. After having breakfast, they drove to the company. On the way there, Eunjung had headache agin, which prevented her from driving, so she had yo stop her car to the pavement. She found out that there was no medicine left, so she had to call to the Human's resources to announce that she would go to T-ara late. She tried her best to drive back to her private house.

- Eunjung shi, why are you here? You should be on the way to ... Are you ok?_ Jiyeon was surprised that Eunjung came back to the house this time. She also noticed that the other swearing hard.

- I'm ok. I just came back to take some files._ Eunjung quickly went to her romm, which made the other confused.

In the room. Eunjung tried to calm herself down to find the medicine and luckily she found it in the end. After feeling better, Eunjung came out with a brighter face and she didn't forget to bring some files.

- Oh, why are you here this time? Don't you go to work?_ This time Eunjung was surprised because of the other's present.

- Ah, I have something to do, so I asked for a day off._ Eunjung noticed the other's sad face, but she didn't know the reason._Don't you go to T-ara?

- I'm leaving now.

After Eunjugn left, Jiyeon took out the votive tablet of her mother. Today was her mother's death anniversary. She touched her mother's face and closed her eyes to think about her mother, who she loved the most in this world. After doing some housework, she took a bus to a cemetery, where her mother's tomb there. She was standing in front of the tomb and cried then she heard someone's voice.

- Luckily, I'm not late._ Jiyeon was extremly astonished about the other's present, but Eunjugn just focused on looking at the tomb. Eunjung had known about he reason when she accidentally read over the document about Jiyeon which was in her office. After knowing that, Eunjung arranged everything then went here.

- Why...?

-I'll tell you about the reason later. Now I should visit your mother first, shouldn't I?_ Jiyeon jsut nodded her head._ Good afternoon, Mrs...

- Park._ Even though Eunjung had investigated about Jiyeon, but she didn't notice about her mother's name. Now, Eunjung knew that the other took mother's surename.

- Good afternoon, Mrs. Park. I'm Jiyeon's friend. You needn't worry about her bacause I'll take care of her well. I promise.

Jiyeon was surprised about what Eunjung had said, she looked at the other's eyes to see that was true or not, she couldn't see any dishonest in them. About Eunjung, she was also surprissed about herself, but there was no joke about that sentense, she would do her best to fulfill it.

Boram was overviewing the documents and some projexts that she needed to deal with. Accorsing to her schedule, she had to have a trip. It was not quite a business trip because her job was to find out the new way to develop the company. She didn't know who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter