CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 7)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 7)

Design room

HYOMIN'S POV

Everyone is busy doing this and that, which I know by hearing the shoes' sound on the floor. However, I have nothing to do. No one gives me any work including the head manager. Then I hear nothing anymore. Everyone seems to stop doing their job, and then I smell a familiar scent. CDO is here!

- Why does this girl have nothing to do?_ I was right! It's her.

-I..._ I hear head manager's trembling voice. Qri shi is extremely scary. I guess. Yeah, she's scary sometimes, but I think she's not scary like that.

-Give her a project that we've planed in this month. She'll be your assistant, Suzy shi._ No, I have work to do. I'm very glad. I don't want to be a useless person in the room.

-Nae, sajangnim. _ I hear a voice of a young girl. I try to remember it because I know I'll work with her later.

-Don't let me down, Hyomin shi._ Suddenly she talks to me, which makes me a bit startled.

-Nae, CDO nim.

BORAM'S POV

Why did Qri do that? The plan is great! There's nothing wrong. I know I should trust you but I can't understand what you're thinking. Suddenly, I hear the door knock.

-Come in!

- I bring some documents that you need._ It's Soyeon.

-Have you prepared for our trip._ I don't want to think about Qri for a while. At least now. 

-Yes, but i haven't said to my children.

-Wae?_ I'm surprised to hear that._ Anything wrong?

-You said that I could bring my children a long but it's a bit ... _ Now, I know what she means. She's worried about bad talk of the colleague. 

-Don't think too much. It's just company's support for your work. Just inform to your children that they'll have a trip to U.S. in a week. I think they'll extremely excited about this._ I smile at her to comfort her.

-Thanks a lot CFO nim. Ah, I have this for you. _ She gives me a music box. I look at her with a big question in my head._I hope this'll help you when you're stressed or sad.

-Thanks._ She knows that I'm in stressed or it's just a coincidence

QRI'S POV

I'm sipping a gulp of Expresso. It's bitter, but it helps me to refresh my mind. All I did is just good for my family. I know they don't understand me, especially Boram, but I believed that she's patient enough to wait for my explanation.I'll do that later. I look at the window and see Hyomin working. I slightly smile. Of course, I do feel guilty that I didn't introduce her with other this morning. With that, she can have an easy life her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter