CHAPTER 4: TROUBLES (PART 3)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: TROUBLES (PART 3)

EUNJUNG'S POV

- Stop right there! What do you think you're doing?_ I step closely to her, I can see that's he's bleeding.

- Oh, another girl? If you don't want to be caught like her, don't put your nose in our business.

- If I want to, What do you think?_ i don't want to waste time with these guys, so I make signs to my men. Then, a fight occurs, I bring her to my car and leave first.

On my car, I make first aid for her because I have some medical skills. Fortunately, her wound isn't bad, so I decide to take her to my private house. I haven't used it for many years, but I'm sure it's still there.

These days, I usually had my men follow Jiyeon. I don't know why I have interested with this girl, especially after I know her past. Maybe she and I have some same points. This evening, I wanted to follw her by my own. I waited her to finish her work then went home. When I was about to leave, I saw a group of men was chasing her. At that time, I didn't think much, only one word appeared in my mind: SAVE her even thoughI was only alone. Luckily, I called my men to come before going to her place.

Looking at the girl lying on the bed in the guest room, I notoce that she is paler then the first time we met. After I check her injure carfully, I go to my room and take a rest.

Next morning, before I go to work, I go in her room to check her. I find out the she has a fever.

- Good morning, this's Personell Management of T-ara.

- Good morning, I'm CPO. Today I have something to do, so I don't come to the company, just call me if it's necessary.

- Yes, I understand.

- Thanks.

After that, I help her to cool down her temperature. I guess that she must hve been very tired. Luckily, I have a lot of experience about taking care of sick people. I remember that when I was in US, eveytime I got sick, I have to try my best to overcome by my own. At that time, I was just alone, no one besides me. Outside, I'm a strong girl, face to all problems. Inside, I'm a weak girl, want to be protected and cared. Then I go to a kitchen to make some food to eat and cook rice porridge for her. However, there's no food left. Suddenly, she coughs a lot, so I decide to go ot to buy some medicines and some food?

When I come back, eveything is dark. I try to find the light button to turn on the light, but I get hit from behind. I kneel down on the floor and grin a bit. I don't know what's happening. Maybe a thief breaks in my house? My ouse's security is very goo. It can't happen.

JIYEON'S POV

When I wake up, It's a bit little late in the morning, my head is a bit dizzy. Then I remember that I met last night, I hit my head hard to the wall and fainted. I look around this room, it's very beautiful, large and especially. neat. I think that this's not their place, but if they didn't take me to their place but heir customer. What should I do? I need to protect myself first, so I find a pan to hit that person then I shut the electricity off and hide. Later, that person comes back, when that person is trying to find the light button, I hit that person from behind. I hear that person's grinning and I turn the electricity pn. i see a girl lying on the floor, when she tries to stend up, I tighten the pan, but I just relize that who this girl is.

- What are you dong?_ I can see that she is enduring the pain to talk to me. I try to calm down and ask her.

- Why am I here? What hapened last night?_ I still hold the pain tightly.

- First, you should put down that pan, shouldn't you? Second, we'll talk after you sit down properly. You're sick, you know?

I just nod my head and follow her to dinning room. she doesn't say anything but cook our lunch. I guess she's pissed because I hit her. A half an hour later, she finishes and gives a bowl of rice porridge to me and sapgjetti for her.

- What's this?

- You should eat this to recover soon.

She doesn't look at me or talk after that sentense. Should I say sorry to her? I do know I hit her really hard.

- I'm sorry, I don't want to hit you but...

- I understand why you did that, so I'll explain everything to you after finishing the meal/

Then she helps me to clean the bowl and now I prepare to heard her explanation. After that, I feel so guilty to hit her. However, she didn't lose her temper and kicked me out of her house. If I was her, I would do that person I saved then that person hit me that hard.

- I don't know how to express my appreciation to you, and I'm very sorry for hitting you._ I stand up and bow to her.

- You don't need to do this. Moreover, you're still ill so don't move much. Go back to the room and take a rest._She intends to help me go back to the room.

-  I think I should go now, I don't want to disturb you anymore.

- No, I can't let you go out there. It's too dangerous.

- I'll make troubles to you so..

- If you want to apologize for misunderstanding then say in my house until you've fully recovered, ok?

I can say anything but agree. Moreover, her words are right so I have no reason to refuse.

SOYEON'S POV

This evening, I finished my work erlier than usual, so I decided to pick my children up at Hyomin's house and I'll cook for them with their favorite's dishes. Of course, I had phoned Mrs. Lee before that.

- Mom, you're back._ Mavin run toward me as soon as he sees me.

- You came back earlier._ I nod my head to respond Mason. I know he's very happy to see me because of his smile.

- Yes, I'll cook for you when we go home, ok?

- OK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter