CHAPTER 2: THE BEGINNING (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: THE BEGINNING (PART 1)

Bum Bum

- Now, it is the moment that we are waiting for. Please welcome our new Ceos. The first person is the eldest daughter of T-ara chairman, Ms.Jeon Boram.

- Good morning everyone. I'm Jeon Boram-the new CFO of T-ara. I hope we can work well in the future. *bow*

- The second person is the mid daughter of T-ara chairman, please welcome Ms. Lee Qri.

- Good morning everyone. I'm Lee Qri-the new CDO of T-ara. I hope we can work well in the future.*bow*

- And the last but not the least, she is the youngest daughter of T-ara chairman, Ms.Ham Eunjung.

- Good morning everyone. I'm Ham Eunjung-the new CPo of T-ara. I hope we can work well in the future. *bow*

- Congratulation on our new CEOs. Now, our chairman has something to say to everyone. Please welcome our chairman Mr. Ham Young Gi. *clap*

- Hello everyone, how are you today? I hope all of you are fine. With that healthy body you can help our company become bigger and stronger, ok?

- OK.

- Today I'm so proud of my three daughters, they can help me run this company. That means I'm old and my chairman position will be for one of three girls in some day._ He looked at his daughters._ I have a small surprise for you. You will not only take this positons but also new Manager of Directors of this company. Every decision in the future will be decided by all of you. You have to discuss with one another well before making decision, promise.

- WE PROMISE._ They said in unison.

- This is surprising gift from our chairman to our new CEOs and also his daughters. Doyou want to say something?_ He gave the micro to three girls.

- Yes. Thank you so much for your gift and we promise to do ourbest in the future.

- I have one more thing to say. I think you may be curious about their surename, why  are they different? Right? I don't want to have bad gossips about this so I'll explain to . My first daughter is my wife's daughter, so she takes her father's surename. My second daughter is mine with my ex wife, but she takes the surname of her step mother. My last daughter is mine with my present wife, so she takes my surname. Got clear? In spite of that fact, they're all my daughters, so you need to respect the and their chan to become T-ara's chairman is equal. No need to worry, just o your best, we're family, ok?_ The girls nodded to him_ Now everyone please clap your hands to congratulate them and have a good day._ He bowed and went down the stage.

The girl wo are our new CFO has a small figure. I heard that she is very good. I have to be careful if I don't want to be fired. I think I hust wander in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter