CHAPTER 5: OPPORTUNITY (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: OPPORTUNITY (PART 1)

Eunjung's house

Eunjung woke up early to have a run and pprepare breakfast for both. She cooked noddle for her and soup for the other. A half hour later, Jiyeon also woke up, she usually got up early in the morning but today because she was ill. She was waken by the smell in the kitchen.

- Good morning._ Jiyeon hesitated to speak up.

- Oh, you got up. Come and sit, the food is about to ready._ Eunjung still focused on cooking.

There was a silence between them until they started to have breakfast together.

- How do you feel, any better?_

- Ah, yes. Thanks to your care, I feel much better.

- Try this. This's soup I made for you but you can eat rice this lunch if you want. I have to go to the company this morning, so you'll stay alone for a while.

- Uhm, but I want to go to my work place. I'm ok now. Can you let me go? I'll back this evening.

- Why do you ask me like that?_She looked at Jiyeon and smiled._ I don't capture you.

- I just want to let you know._ Jiyeon's voice was annoyed somehow. 

- Ok, I just joke, don't get me wrong, but can you let me know where that place is because today's your day off. Ah, I asked permisson for your day off yesterday._ She said when she washed the dishes of both because she didn't let Jiyeon do this and that for many reasons.

- You did that? Thanks.

- No problem. By the way, where's that place? I'll take you there.

- No need, I can go there by myself. I'll take a bus.

- Bus? I'm sure you don't know where my housse is. Therfore, I'll take you there, just tell me the address.

In the end, Jiyeon had no choice but let Eunjung drive her to Hyomin's house. What made her surprised that Eunjung took her right place when she just said the street.

- Wh can you drive like you know this place?_ Jiyeon can't stand anymore, so she asked the latter even she knew it would be a bit rude.

- It seems you're a skeptical type. That's ok, I understand. i promise I'll explain everything later, ok? Now, you should go to work first. I'll take you after work.Eunjung could feel that the other suspected her so she had to calm her down first.

- No need, I...

- Don't refuse me please, Jiyeon shi!

Eunjung stared at Jiyeon's face, it made their face closer. Quickly, they broke the stare, Jiyeon nodded her head to say agree then Eunjung drove her car away.

Qri had her decision and she drove her car to Hyomin's house to announce it. At first, she let the manager go there but she wanted to say directly the result to her. About Hyomin, she was very surprised and happy becase Jiyeon came to work. She and Jiyeon was talking with each other while Mrs. Lee was in the kitchen. Suddenly, a door ring was rung, Jiyeon went out to open, she thought that she met this person before.

- I come to see Hyomin shi.

Then Jiyeon led her to Hyomin's place.

- Hyomin shi, you have a guest.

- Who..._She didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter