CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 6)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 6)

T-ara Company

After the office hours, the three CEO of the company came to the garage to take their cars. When Qri approached her car, she saw Hyomin was walking from a far. The younger just walked step by step by the lead of the stick in her hand. Qri was about to approach the younger, but she stopped when seeing the Design manager was helping Hyomin. The other girl noticed that, so Boram and Eunjung approached the CDO.

What’s wrong? _ Boram asked which made Qri turn back. Nothing. _ Qri shook her head slightly.

Qri was about to turn back, then she heard a big scream from Hyomin. With her all speed, she approached the younger and pushed that man away, which made him surprised. Not only him, but also Boram and Eunjung were also shocked about what they were seeing.

-Are you ok? _ Hyomin heard a familiar voice, she feel much better.

-I’m ok. _ She nodded her head to comfort the older. However, when she stood up, a sharp pain from her ankle, which made her feel down immediately.

-Rambo, Jungie. Help me! _ The other two were back to present and rushed to help Hyomin up, then took her to the hospital.

Seoul Hospital

The two girl was standing outside looking at the room where Qri and Hyomin were in there to have check up for the younger.

-Qri unnie is not Qri anymore. _ Eunjung commented with astonishment.

-No, actually, the old Qri is back. _ Boram said with a smile. She hoped that this girl would help her sister, who had to resist her feeling inside for too long. Eunjung said nothing but stayed silent since she was thinking about what the older said. She did not care an old Qri was back or a new Qri is coming. What she cared was that her sister was happy or not. As long as Qri was happy, she would support her. Suddenly, she remembered about Jiyeon. 

-Unnie, I guess I have to go. Can you wait for Qri unnie alone? _ Eunjung said in hurry

-Of course. What’s wrong? Why are you so hurried? _ Boram was concerned.   

-I have an appointment with my friend.

-It’s Jiyeon, right? _ Eunjung’s surprise facial expression made the older know that her guessing was right.

-How …

-Babo, that’s why I’m your sister. _ Boram’s proud face made Eunjung giggle.

-I’m leaving now. _ Eunjung said before leaving. Boram nodded her head.

After 15 minutes, Qri and Hyomin came out.

-Is she ok? _ Boram approached to help Qri and she received a nod from the other.

-But she needs to rest. _ Qri said to Boram. Then, she looked at Hyomin and let the younger to a seat nearby. _ Let come here to sit.

Boram also sat back and looked at the girl. She knew that this girl was unable to see. However, it was not a problem. She just cared that this girl made Qri change in positive way. As for Hyomin, she knew that she was with the three CEO of T-ara, which made her feel pressured.

-Why do you look at her like that? _ Qri frowned her eyebrow a bit. Boram said nothing but smile at her sister. Then, the little girl decided to talk with Hyomin.

-What’s your name?

-My name’s Hyomin. _ Hyomin answered carefully. She did not know how that the others were.

-Don’t be scared. I’m sure that I’m not as scary as the CDO here. _ Boram tool a quick glance at Qri to tease the other. As usual, Qri pretended that she did not care. However, Boram’s words made Hyomin giggle, which made Qri feel uneasy. _ I guess that you’re younger than us here.

-Yes, I’m 3 years younger than the CDO nim. _ Qri frowned her eyebrow when Hyomin suddenly changed the way of calling.

-I told you not to call me CDO nim. Why you suddenly changed?

-I ..._ Hyomin stuttered. Boram was astonished a bit since she did not expect Qri to act like this way, but she was happy in her heart since there was a person making Qri to speak up her mind.

-Then, you’re also 3 years younger than me since Qri and I are as the same age. _ Boram decided to ease the atmosphere and help the younger girl.

-Ah, nae. _ Hyomin softly replied.

-Where’s Eunjung? _ Qri asked.

-Ah, she has something to do so she leaves first. _ Boram replied her sister with a smile, which made Qri know that there is a story behind it.

-Uhm, I’ll take Hyomin home. You can go home first.

-You know her house already? _ Boram asked in surprise tone, which made Hyomin feel shy.

-What’s wrong with that? We’re friends. _ Qri’s calm tone made Hyomin feel awkward more. The youngest girl did not know what to say or to do in this situation.

-Of coure, it’s ok. I’m glad that you have a friend. _ This time the one who felt puzzled was Qri since she did not want to let Hyomin know about her past. _ Can I go along with you?

-Whatever. _ Qri replied. Then, she approached Hyomin to help the other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter