CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 6)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 6)

After a minute, there were only Qri and Hyomin at the tent.

Qri looked at the other girl then she held Hyomin’s hand, which made the other started a bit. 

- Let’s go. _ Qri said softly but loud enough for Hyomin to hear.  Hyomin held Qri’s hand back. The older girl knew that the other was scared. _ Don’t need to be scared. I’ll be your eyes, remember? Trust me. 

After hearing those words of Qri, Hyomin’s heart suddenly felt peaceful, and she slowly followed the other’s lead. Hyomin heard the sound of the sea closer and closer, and she could smell the fresh air of the sea more when she approached it. On the way to the sea, she continuously heard the voice of the girl beside her. 

- Careful! In front of us is sea sand. It will be a bit softer. We will get closer a bit and then we will sit on it. _ Hyomin really liked Qri’s voice at this moment at least. She could not remember how cold the other’s voice was at the office because it was so warm and caring now. 

- Thanks. _ Hyomin did not know what to say or to react at this moment., so she just awkwardly replied. 

- Ok, we can sit here. Can you hear the boys’ voice from here? They are in front of us.  _ Qri continued that kind of tone, which made Hyomin’s smile and it captured Qri’s sight. 

- Yeah, they are really happy to be here, right? _ Qri could not hear what the other said clearly because she was so into Hyomin’s bright innocent smile. _ Qri? Qri?

- Ah, yes. They are happy. _ Hyomin frowned her eyebrows since she could not see what happened to the other. Qri also noticed that, so she decided to change the topic. _ Are you happy to be here at the seaside with me? 

The younger paused for just a sec, then she smiled brighter, which made Qri think she was missaw. 

- Yes, I’m happy to be here with you at the seaside. Can you tell me what the view here is? _ Qri’s heart became happier to know the answer of the girl beside her. 

- Um, let’s start with the oasis out here… _ Qri continued to use her best ability of description to make Hyomin “see” the view in front of her. 

Meanwhile, the two other couples and the kids were having fun while playing in the sea. 

- Mom, this is so fun, right, Mason? _ Mavin asked his twin and received a nod. Soyeon was also happy to see her children smiling and laughing a lot today. 

- Be careful! Just play around here. _ Soyeon never took her eyes of her kids, but she still reminded them. 

- Yes, mom. _ The boys replied in unison. 

- You’re always a great mom, Soyeon. _ Boram smiled while looking at the kids in front of her playing freely in the ocean. 

- That’s all I can do. _ Soyeon replied sincerely, which made Boram smile. 

- And that’s all they need. _ Eunjung also joined the conversation. 

- Jungie. _ Boram looked at her sister with a worried look, but the other did not show anything but a smile on her face. Sometimes, Boram wated to make Eunjung cry so that her younger sister would need to act like she was fine. Boram really hated the always - smiling Eunjung. Jiyeon also noticed that look of Boram. She knew that there was something here. 

- Yeonie, do you want to go farther or stay here? _ Eunjung asked while looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter