Her secret

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo yah..wae? You don't want to bathe with me?" Jong Kook asks.

Ji Hyo shakes her head. "Ani..it's not like that..I....." Ji Hyo said while rubbing her tummy a little. It won't be so obvious, right, baby? 

"Ji Hyo ah..what's wrong?" Jong Kook stands right in front of Ji Hyo.

"Nothing.." Ji Hyo sniffs her nose, her eyes a little red.

"Ji Hyo ah..are you okay?" Jong Kook notices that something is wrong with Ji Hyo.

"I'm okay, oppa.."

Jong Kook nods as he kisses Ji Hyo's forehead.

Again, a rash kiss that made Ji Hyo blank...

Jong Kook smiles, as he then kisses Ji Hyo's face and her lips.

"Mmpphh...oppa.." Ji Hyo moans, as Jong Kook nibbles softly on her bottom lips.

"Oppa..er...let's bathe!" Said Ji Hyo suddenly. She didn't intend to...but.....oh! 

Upon hearing her, Jong Kook has already removed his clothes in a flash.

And he's helping Ji Hyo to remove hers now...

"Oppa...mmm..ph....mm....ahhh...." Ji Hyo got silenced by Jong Kook's kiss. 

So she could only move her hands.

She presses her hands against Jong Kook's face and forcefully breaks the kiss.

"I'm sorry..oppa..but not today...I think I bathe later..because I......I...am having.....my.....period!!" Ji Hyo quickly thinks of an excuse.

"Oh..Ji Hyo ah...no wonder..you have been hesitating.." Jong Kook laughs. 

"Is that so funny, oppa?" Ji Hyo shrugs her shoulders.

"Ani! Then..I go bathe first. I will be out real fast, neh?" Said Jong Kook as he kisses Ji Hyo hard against her lips, that makes her blush so badly. "How can oppa be so direct? He was so shy in the past, especially to women he didn't know well..." Thought Ji Hyo as she smiles, looking at Jong Kook enter the bathroom.

 

 

Jong Kook took a few minutes to bathe and he walks out from the bathroom, seeing Ji Hyo already soundly  asleep.

He lies down beside Ji Hyo, and he stares at her face.

"Ji Hyo yah....ootoke? What if we go back to Korea and you come to know of it....will you leave me if you know about it?"

"Never leave me, please...Ji Hyo yah..I'm so scared......" Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo gently, making sure she doesn't wake up.

He kisses Ji Hyo's forehead softly while holding her hand. "I love you..Ji Hyo yah...and thank you for staying by me all these while...." Jong Kook said before he falls asleep.

 

The next morning, Ji Hyo felt Jong Kook hugging her while he's still asleep. Ji Hyo smiles. It seems like that despite Jong Kook has amnesia, she could feel that they are becoming closer. It looks like Jong Kook doesn't resist her and she could feel his love for her, and how much he cares for her. And she's happy now...

She pecks Jong Kook's lips lightly....and Jong Kook suddenly opens his eyes, and reciprocated the kiss, by pulling himself closer to her.

"Mmphhh...oppa..." Ji Hyo's eyes open wide at his sudden gesture.

They break the kiss only to catch their breath.

"Ji Hyo ah..is it a habit that we kiss every morning?" Jong Kook teases, pretending to ask if it's what they always do that in the past.

"Mwuh? Yes...we do...." Ji Hyo nods.

"Ji Hyo ah....I haven't said this to you..but I really thank you for being with me while I have lost my memory. I have nothing but you, and I feel very secured with you by my side..." 

"Pabo ah...I will always be by your side..." Ji Hyo said, while she thinks. Our baby too, oppa..we will be with you...

"Ji Hyo ah..I have something to ask you..." Jong Kook said.

"Yes?"

"Ji Hyo ah..you won't leave me, right? Even if I am a useless person, even if I did something wrong, even if I have hurt you...will you leave me?"

"Yah!! Do you remember that I'm your wife! Where would I go? I will never leave you, aratji?!!" Ji Hyo said, while she sits up.

Jong Kook sits up with Ji Hyo and he holds Ji Hyo's hand.

"Thank you..Ji Hyo ah...I really thank you for being my wife..." 

And Jong Kook grins as he leads Ji Hyo to sit on his lap.

"What are you doing, oppa?!!!" Ji Hyo tried to get off him.

"Ji Hyo ah..don't move..." Jong Kook held on Ji Hyo.

"Ani! Oppa..please..I want to go to the toilet..."

"Can you let me hug you for a while? Just a while?" Jong Kook backhugs Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo didn't know what to do. His hands are now around her waist and if he moves his hands to her tummy...

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo turns to look at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook smiles at Ji Hyo and he kisses her neck.

"Omo..oppa!!" Ji Hyo gasps.

Jong Kook was kissing on Ji Hyo's neck and his hands start to lift Ji Hyo's shirt.

"Mmm...mm...mmphh...oppa..." Ji Hyo moans as Jong Kook and her on her sensitive spots, the spots that Jong Kook always attack her at, because he knows that these were the spots that arouse her the most.

"Ji Hyo ah....." Jong Kook reaches his hand into Ji Hyo's shirt and start ing it.

"Mmhh...it's so..hmm.......op..pa..." Ji Hyo could hardly speak.

Jong Kook places his hand on Ji Hyo's front body. He wanted to turn her around, but she refuses. 

"Oppa! Andwae!!!!" Ji Hyo shrieks.

"Wae, Ji Hyo ah? I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" 

"The doctor said that we can't do intense activities, remember?! You haven't recovered!" Ji Hyo said while trying to cover her clothes back, with her back still facing Jong Kook.

"Ji Hyo ah..the doctor didn't say that..I didn't hear..."

And Jong Kook backhugs Ji Hyo. He felt Ji Hyo was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter