Baby sick

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, they reached the hospital. Jong Kook brings Jong Hyun out from the car, and together with Ji Hyo, they rushed to the emergency department. 

"Nurse, my son is having a high fever and has vomited." Jong Kook hastily reports everything to the nurse who is attending to patients. 

"Neh. I will bring your son to the emergency area. The doctor will first examine him. Later, the doctor will come and tell you two about his condition. The parents stay here and wait first." The nurse tells Jong Kook. Jong Kook prepares to pass Jong Hyun to the nurse.

"Ani...Jong Hyunie is still so small. He will cry if he doesn't see us..." Ji Hyo starts to get worried about leaving Jong Hyun alone. 

"Yeobo, Jong Hyun will be fine with the care of the nurse..." Jong Kook coax Ji Hyo who starts to tear. He passes Jong Hyun to the nurse. The nurse hurriedly proceeds to the emergency area. 

They watch Jong Hyun go into the treatment room. 

Ji Hyo walks aside to a wall. She places her palm against the wall and her head leans against it. 

Jong Kook nears Ji Hyo. "Yeobo, don't worry. Jong Hyun will get better with the doctor around." Jong Kook squeezes Ji Hyo's shoulder. 

However, Ji Hyo starts feeling faint. 

"Yeobo, gwenchana?" Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's arm.

"Gwenchana...I am just feeling faint.." Ji Hyo mumbles as she massages her head. 

"Come, I bring you to the seats..." Jong Kook supports Ji Hyo to the seats nearby and let her rest.

"Yeobo, I told you to stay at home and rest. You are still weak and haven't recovered.." Jong Kook starts nagging at Ji Hyo. 

"I am worried for Jong Hyunie..I won't be able to rest even if I'm at home..." Ji Hyo says. 

Jong Kook brings Ji Hyo closer to lean against his chest. 

"My dear, are you okay? Do you want to go home? I can call appa to come and send you home..." 

Ji Hyo shakes her head. 

"Andwae, I wanna to be here with Jong Hyunie.." 

Jong Kook relents. He doesn't want to force Ji Hyo now especially when she is feeling unwell now.

"Arasso..Close your eyes and rest first..." Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo's head. 

"Yeobo, I am scared...What if anything happens to my precious Jong Hyun..?" Ji Hyo starts crying.

"Ji Hyo ah, don't cry..Jangmu has instructed me not to let you cry at this recovery period." Jong Kook wipes away Ji Hyo's tears and brings her arms to wrap around his waist..

"Nothing will happen, yeobo...I am sure Jong Hyunie will recover fast." Jong Kook assures Ji Hyo.

"Hope so.." Ji Hyo sniffles as she closes her eyes to rest in Jong Kook's embrace.

 

Minutes later, the doctor came out of the treatment room. 

"Parents of Kim Jong Hyun.."

Jong Kook looks up and wakes Ji Hyo up.

"Yeobo, the doctor is out." 

Ji Hyo immediately sits up. They stand up and go closer to the doctor.

"Doctor, how's my son?" Jong Kook urgently questions. 

"You are the appa of Kim Jong Hyun?" 

Jong Kook nodded. 

"Neh..I examined your son and ordered a blood test to check for the reason behind his high fever and vomiting. The blood test is normal, so it is not something too serious, not to worry..Your son has only slight symptoms of gastroenteritis.

"What's gastroenteritis?" Jong Kook asks urgently.

"It's also known as stomach flu."

"Oh, stomach flu..Then what treatment will you give my son?" 

"Since your child is still small to consume medicine, we can only administer the medicine through IV drips, so we will poke through the vein of your son and give him the medicine accordingly."

"Doctor, will it hurt him?" Ji Hyo asks, her tone full of worry.

"We will take extra precautions and make sure your son does not have any side effects to IV drips..So please be rest assured.."

"Neh. We understand, doctor.." Jong Kook answers. 

"We will let him admit into the hospital to continue monitoring his condition. Once the drip is finished and his fever and vomiting stops, he can be discharged." The doctor informs them. 

"Neh. Thank you, doctor." Jong Kook thanks the doctor before the doctor leaves. 

After the doctor leaves, Jong Kook sighs in relief. "Thank god, Jong Hyunie's condition is not too serious." 

Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo. 

However, Ji Hyo does not feel any better. She nods in response to Jong Kook, but her surroundings starts to spin.

Her face was pale and she collapsed onto the ground. 

"Ji Hyo ah!" Jong Kook shouts as he catches Ji Hyo before she drops to the ground. 

He shakes Ji Hyo, hoping to wake her up.. But she did not respond. 

"Someone, please help!" Jong Kook calls out loudly to the nurses in the emergency

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter