Her scheme

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo return back to their house after a long walk in their neighbourhood.

They enter the house in a rowdy mood as Jong Kook still can't stop teasing Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ah..you still haven't told me what we did inside the tanning lounge...?" Jong Kook continues pestering Ji Hyo for the answer.

"Shhh!! Keep quiet! Abeonim and eomeonim is in the house!!" Ji Hyo fiercely shushed Jong Kook.

"Ji Hyo ah..perhaps if you tell me, I may remember something..." Said Jong Kook in his teasing mode.

"Oppa..You really want to know?" Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook nodded while trying his best not to laugh.

"Kure..." Ji Hyo inches her body closer to Jong Kook.

"I tell you in our room, oppa..." Ji Hyo said those words in a tone that sounded so seductive suddenly.

Jong Kook nods his head readily as he was brought upstairs by Ji Hyo.

 

The room door closed with a click.

And Ji Hyo pushed Jong Kook towards a wall, their bodies pressing against each other, leaving barely no space in between.

"Oppa..this is what we did.." Ji Hyo says while looking at Jong Kook and then she harshly presses her lips against his.

"Mmmph...um..um....Ji Hyo ah..." It was Jong Kook who was in pleasure as Ji Hyo kisses Jong Kook in so much passion, while sending intense shivers down his back with her his back up and down.

"You like it, oppa?" Ji Hyo said as she releases her kiss to catch her breath.

"Neh..Ji Hyo ah..I like it..." Jong Kook wraps his arms around Ji Hyo's waist, smiling sweetly at her.

Ji Hyo smiles back as she continues kissing him, her hand sliding down Jong Kook's chest and then down to his abs and down where she brushes against Jong Kook's pants, making his junior excited.

"Ji Hyo ah...pali eh...." Jong Kook moans in slight inpatience.

"Oppa..but you said to show you what we did..I didn't do that that time..." Ji Hyo smirks while pointing to Jong Kook's junior.

"Oh god...Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook lightly pins Ji Hyo to the wall.

"Ji Hyo ah..don't tease me anymore..Can you pity me and my boy?" 

Ji Hyo giggles at Jong Kook as she glances down at Jong Kook's pants which has already formed a bulge because of his arousal.

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo whispers softly in his ears.

"Neh, Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook answers with his heavy whispers.

"I was just joking...hehe...Didn't you remember that we did this...?" Ji Hyo says as she loosens Jong Kook's pants.

Jong Kook nods his head in great pleasure as Ji Hyo Jong Kook's manhood, making him going crazy.

Ji Hyo giggles and she suddenly runs away from Jong Kook.

"Yah!! Song Ji Hyo!! You can't do this to me!!" Jong Kook chases after Ji Hyo around the room.

 

 

Eun Hye who was in her room beside theirs, heard their loud screams. She remains quiet inside her room while listening to them.

"Andwae, oppaaaa!!" Ji Hyo runs from Jong Kook and she jumps up the bed, trying to escape. 

"I got you!!" Jong Kook leaped right on the bed and caught Ji Hyo in his arms.

"Hahaha...yah..let me go..." Laughed Ji Hyo.

"I will never let you go..Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo tightly, with him below because his pants and underwear have long ago dropped to the floor.

"Oh my..Oppa.." Ji Hyo gasps at Jong Kook's swollen up manhood..

"Ji Hyo ah..you see..my baby is waiting for you..." Jong Kook's manhood twitches in excitement at Ji Hyo's stare.

"Hehe..mianhe...oppa..I'm starting to pity your baby now..." Ji Hyo said and she bends down kissing the tip.

She puts it whole in .

"Mmm....Ji Hyo ah...." Jong Kook grasps Ji Hyo's shoulders tight to control himself from moving too much. He didn't want to hurt Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo pushes Jong Kook to lie on the bed. In the midst, Jong Kook was so loudly.

He soon cums with intense pleasure.

"Ji Hyo ah..gomawo.." Said Jong Kook panting.

"It's my pleasure..oppa.." Said Ji Hyo in shy.

Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's face and kisses her on her lips so deeply.

"Ji Hyo ah..shall we make a twin?" Asked Jong Kook as he parts the kiss and looks lovingly at Ji Hyo..

"Mwuh? You want babies? And twins?!!"

"Neh..Ji Hyo ah..I want our baby..and I want twins!" Said Jong Kook as he thinks silently. "Ji Hyo ah..you are pregnant already..of course we have a baby now..but now I want twins.." Laughed Jong Kook in his thoughts.

Ji Hyo looks blank at Jong Kook. She was also deep in her thoughts..."Oppa..we have a baby now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter