Two months later

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two months since the miscarriage. 

Ji Hyo has returned to filming after recuperating for one month, and everything has gone well for them.

 

Today was again a filming day for running man.

And Ji Hyo wakes up early, not as expected because Jong Kook has always been the one who woke up earlier.

Ji Hyo ruffles her husband's hair, leaning close to him and planting a kiss on his hair.

"So weird..these days, you are always sleeping more than me..But have a good sleep, yeobo...I love you!" Ji Hyo whispers sweetly, before skipping down the bed and out of the room.

 

Ji Hyo prepares breakfast for them. She has took up some cooking lessons when she was resting from the miscarriage, so she could cook much better now. So she has been cooking breakfast for Jong Kook every day.

She hastily prepares a good breakfast, with a tofu stew, some meat and some kimchi and set the table.

She looks at the clock in the living room. It was already 9 in the morning and Jong Kook haven't woken up. But, they have filming in the afternoon, so they weren't in much of a hurry.

So Ji Hyo sat on the dining table for a while to rest. She stares blankly at the table, only to remember that she had an appointment with the doctor today..No wonder she felt that she forgot something...

She covered the food with covers, and wrote a note on the table.

"Yeobo, I have gone out for a while. I have made breakfast, do have it later. I will be back as fast, and we go to filming together, okay?" 

She hastily changes and headed to the hospital...

 

Ji Hyo drove to the Seoul hospital.

Today, she was meeting the obstretcian, for a follow-up since her miscarriage.

She enters the consultation room.

"Ji Hyo sshi, please take a seat.." Dr Lee says.

"Yes..doctor, have I fully recovered?" Ji Hyo asks after the doctor checks.

"Neh, Ji Hyo sshi..I have checked through, you have fully recovered. And it seems that your ovulation is getting normal now, so you don't need to rely on injections to get you pregnant.."

"Oh really, doctor?"

"Neh, I have checked the hormone levels in your body. They are in healthy levels, so there is no need to use injections for aiding you to get pregnant."

"Oh thank you, doctor..But is it okay for me to engage in now?" Ji Hyo asks with a little shyness.

"Of course! Your body is fully recovered..There is no problem with that!" 

"Neh, thank you..doctor!" Ji Hyo smiles, as she clasps her hands in excitement. Jong Kook would be happy to know that..She silently thinks.

"Ji Hyo sshi, I wish you good luck, hope that you and your husband can hear the good news again. Don't get too stressed though..." Dr Lee advises.

"Yes, thank you, doctor!!" Ji Hyo thanks the doctor before leaving.

 

Ji Hyo heads back home. 

Returning home, she still sees the breakfast still on the table.

"Eh..Oppa hasn't woken up yet?!" Ji Hyo worriedly went upstairs to their room.

Jong Kook was still sleeping.

Ji Hyo quietly creeps on the bed and sits beside the asleep Jong Kook.

She touches his forehead.

"No fever.." Ji Hyo thought that he was sick.

Jong Kook stirs, and opens his eyes to see Ji Hyo right in front of him.

"..Mmm...yeobo...morning.." Jong Kook shifts his head to lie on Ji Hyo's lap.

Ji Hyo smiles as she caresses Jong Kook's face.

"It's almost noon already, love.." 

"Oh really, I have slept for so long!!" Jong Kool rubs his sleepy eyes.

"Guess you are tired..so I didn't wake you up..Just now, I..." Ji Hyo stops and decides to tell him the good news, the surprise later.

"What..yeobo..Just now?"

"Oh..I meant I made breakfast, go wash up and eat!" Ji Hyo pecks Jong Kook's cheek and excitedly jumps down the bed.

Jong Kook laughs as he gets up...

 

Ji Hyo went to the kitchen to heat up the food that turned cold already.

Jong Kook walked to the dining table and sits.

"Need my help, love?" He asks while watching Ji Hyo.

"Aniyo! Just sit there!" Ji Hyo brings the food back to the table.

Jong Kook tucks in, while Ji Hyo watches Jong Kook in smiles.

"Wae wae?" Jong Kook looks up and smiles as well.

"Ani nothing!" Ji Hyo smiles back.

Jong Kook continues eating.

"Baby..the soup is bland.." Jong Kook looks up at Ji Hyo.

"Oh? But I ate some just now, it's still alright.." Ji Hyo answers with a slight frown on her face.

"Hmm..it's okay..I just add some salt and pepper inside.." Jong Kook gets to the kitchen and takes the salt and pepper.

He pours it into the stew and tries it again.

"Hmm..still no taste.." Jong Kook pours somemore, and this time, a mountainful of salt inside the soup.

"Yeobo! That's too much!" Ji Hyo gasps.

"Is it?" Jong Kook mixes the soup. He tried it.

"Okay..tastes good!" Jong Kook happily slurps the soup down.

 

Ji Hyo stood up and walks behind Jong Kook.

She touches his forehead again.

"Yeobo..are you sick?!" She was puzzled. Jong Kook always ensured that his food had little salt content but just now, he..

"Aniyo..I'm fine!" Jong Kook smiles as he hungrily drank down the soup while eating the rice.

"Yeobo! Your cooking has already improved tremendously!" Jong Kook praises Ji Hyo.

"Really?!" Ji Hyo grins as she sat back down on her chair.

"Then quickly eat.." 

 

After Jong Kook is done cooking, he heads to have a shower.

Ji Hyo was helping to wash the dishes..when she hears a really loud thud.

She looked behind her.

"Yeobo! Gwenchana?!" Ji Hyo went up to Jong Kook who was holding his head.

"Gwenchana! I just accidentally knocked on the wall.." Jong Kook rubs his head.

"Come..love.." Ji Hyo leads Jong Kook to the sofa.

She took out the first-aid box and using the medicated oil, she rubbed Jong Kook's swollen up bruise.

"Yeobo..why are you not careful?!"

"Huh? I was thinking of something.." Jong Kook looked down.

"Raise your head..love.." Ji Hyo lifts Jong Kook's chin to rub his head.

"Better?" Ji Hyo asks worriedly as she looks at Jong Kook.

"Neh..gomawo, yeobo!" Jong Kook gives Ji Hyo a peck on her lips.

"Ootoke..you can't bathe now with the medicated oil, just rest here first, alright?" Ji Hyo asks.

"Neh!" Jong Kook sidehugs Ji Hyo as they turn on the TV to watch.

 

After a few hours, they made their way to the filming site at the Han river.

The set was already fixed with a mat on the ground, making it look like they were having a picnic.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were fully dressed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter