Ji Hyo's birthday!

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook's POV

A few weeks after Running man ended, we continued with our daily lives. Ji Hyo and I were happy together with frequent dates. I prepared for my new album and held concerts around Asia.

Ji Hyo has parted ways with CJES-entertainment without compensating her contract fees after she sued Chang Joo for hurting her and Kwang Soo. Chang Joo had also received his due punishment for his attempted injury.

Recently, Ji Hyo received a new drama offer. She is undergoing final preparations for the start of filming, such as script reading.

 

And today is a special day for me and Ji Hyo...

It is Ji Hyo's birthday and I have already planned today's events for her-To visit Ji Hyo's favourite aquarium. The one where we went before during running man filming with Han Ji Min as the guest.

I wore smartly. A suit with a formal shirt underneath and a pair of business pants. I proceeded to the aquarium.

 

Ji Hyo's POV

It was my birthday today and I wondered what surprise Jong Kook would give me for my birthday.

I haven't seen him for days as he was busy with some other things that he refused to tell me. I assumed it to be the preparations for his upcoming album.

I dressed up with a silky black dress, and applied light makeup before I proceeded to the aquarium, where Jong Kook and I was supposed to meet.

 

Jong Kook's POV

I drove to the aquarium speedily as I was afraid that I would be late. When I entered the aquarium, the aquarium was already empty. There were no visitors in the aquarium today.

I entered the entrance. The admission officer stopped me and pasted something on my back. I was told to go walk around the aquarium and not stand at the entrance.

Hence, I entered the aquarium as I roamed around, waiting for Ji Hyo to arrive.

 

Ji Hyo's POV

I reached the aquarium. An admission officer stopped me and pasted something on my back. I was then told to look for Jong Kook who was already inside the aquarium waiting for me.

 

The aquarium was enormous, and no one was in it...

I remembered the last time we came to this aquarium during running man filming. At that time, I blatantly held Jong Kook's hands and asked him to come with me as I wanted to enjoy the marine life in the aquarium with him. And I secretly laughed thinking how Kwang Soo and Suk Jin objected to it.

 

It was hard finding Jong Kook. No one was in sight although I searched back and forth. He wasn't hiding anywhere either.

In the end, I decided to go to the place that we went in the past, where the seals are. Suprisingly, I spotted Jong Kook standing there, admiring the seals that were swimming around.

I ran to Jong Kook and gave him a surprise backhug. He jumped in surprise.

"Daebak, isn't it? The seals?" I asked.

Jong Kook happily replied while watching the seals,"Neh!"

 

Suddenly, the lights in the aquarium was switched off...

It was pitch dark that I thought it was a blackout. But the marine life in the glass panels could still be seen with a little sunshine from outdoors.

 

All of a sudden, Jong Kook pushed me towards the wall of glass panels. 

"Jagiya ah, happy birthday!" He cordially wished me.

I could not back away anymore as I would break the glass panels of the aquarium if I continued to do so.

 

Then, Jong Kook's hands reached out towards me.

His left arm was leaning against the glass panel.

He closed in.

I thought that he was giving me a kiss, but instead I felt his another hand sneak somewhere.

 

His another hand was reaching behind my back. He was aiming for my nametag.

I was alert, and tried to move away. But Jong Kook continued to pin my body against the glass panel.

Out of ideas, I went ahead and bit his left arm.

"Yah, Ji Hyo ah! How can you do that?" Jong Kook shouted.

 

Now, Jong Kook clasped both of my hands.

"Jagiya ah, do you want to kiss me?" Jong Kook asked.

"Shiro!" I refused.

"But, I want to!" Jong Kook neared me again...

Although this time, he embraced me and he gave me a hug so tight that I could not breathe.

I was astounded but nonetheless, I wrapped my hanging arms around his body.

 

However, I also felt something hanging off his suit. It was his nametag.

My instinct told me to rip Jong Kook's nametag. I stretched out my hands. Both of us were circling around in our positions as we struggled to rip each other's nametag.

The sound of the nametag being ripped echoed in the quiet aquarium. But, it was the sound of two nametags being torn off simultaneously.

Jong Kook was holding on to my nametag and I was holding his. Then, the announcement system in the aquarium sounded. Both of us were out.

I looked at Jong Kook with a confused look. "What are you doing?"

Jong Kook smiled cheekily, without an answer to my question..

 

Then, there were some colourful lights being lighted up on the ceiling of the aquarium. I gazed at the lights. It was beautiful.. Small yet bright red, blue, white, yellow and green lights were hanging off the ceiling as if it was christmas.

I was amazed seeing that...

 

Jong Kook held my hands and led me to a wider area.

There, many cameras stood. Camera directors were filming the whole process. I recognised the people sitting down in front of the cameras. They were the running man producers and writers.

I rubbed my eyes, unable to believe what has happened. Is this running man filming? I asked Jong Kook.

 

But, Jong Kook remained quiet. He moved to another side and called out. "Roll Roll, come out!"

A bunch of people were rushing out from a door in a corner. They wore the same outfit as Jong Kook. All wore a black suit.

I gasped looking at the amount of people present. It amounted to almost a hundred. But all those people were familiar faces. The running man members, my friends, Jong Kook's friends and also my family members and Jong Kook's family members.

My mouth was hanging wide-open that I could not close it out of the surprise.

Then, Jong Kook called out to his bunch of roll roll,"Get set, start!"

 

The sound of music filled up the aquarium. 

It was Jong Kook's Loveable.

I stared at Jong Kook. He performed on the spot as he danced and sang.

I looked at the others. Others were also dancing and singing in sync. I instantly felt touched seeing what Jong Kook has planned for me. Even my parents knew the dance and were smiling at me while they were dancing.

 

I did not know how to respond....

And Jong Kook pulled me and we danced together to the lyrics, "Sarang Surowo..." 

Jong Kook sang,"I'm proud to have Ji Hyo as my girlfriend..." while pointing at me.

I smiled and sang together with him.

 

And next, Jong Kook sang "December" which was my favourite one as well. The running man members were perfectly imitating Jong Kook with his actions but Kwang Soo attempted to crack a joke here and there.

I laughed but at the same time, I was so touched that I started tearing.

Then, the song finished.

Jong Kook came up to me. "Jagiya, don't cry." He comforted me as he kissed me on my cheek. 

 

And he cued for music again. 

It's Jong Kook's "It's love".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCWDmxIoYE

 

Considering that among many people

My eyes laid on you with ease

I know you're a person with very warm hands and eyes

Who only turns to and values me

 

Here is my overflowing love

Here is my love

I'm glad that you have changed someone as ordinary as me

There is only one woman who can take away my tears and sadness

And make me smile

 

When you receive one thing, you give back twice as much

That is why I was able to receive overflowing love

I'm too sorry to admit that I'm sorry

Deep inside I want to boast about you

 

Here is my overflowing love

Here is my love

I'm gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter