Her last filming

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the last filming day for Ji Hyo before she takes a long break to prepare for her labour.

Ji Hyo wakes up early today, whereas Jong Kook was still asleep. It was unusual because she will always sleep late that Jong Kook had a hard time to wake her up.

Ji Hyo stays in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She prepares a wholesome breakfast. Jong Kook's favourite chicken shake, and salad, and some dishes for herself.

 

Jong Kook wakes up, not finding Ji Hyo beside him on the bed.

"Yeobo!" Jong Kook calls from the bed, thinking that she may be in the washroom in their room.

Jong Kook gets down from the bed and come to the washroom to check. But, it was empty so he proceeded downstairs.

"Yeobo! Where are you?" Jong Kook calls Ji Hyo as he walks down the stairs.

"I'm here, love!" Ji Hyo answers as she sets the dining table with all the food.

"Ehh..why are you so early today, yeobo?" Jong Kook pecks a morning kiss on Ji Hyo's lips once he got to her side.

"I'm preparing breakfast, don't you see?" Ji Hyo smiles as she hugs her husband tight.

They hug for a while before Jong Kook releases the embrace.

"Yeobo..you have prepared so much food today! I'll get the rest to the table.." Jong Kook looks at the kitchen stove that is filled with plates of food.

"Neh! Let me help you!" Ji Hyo exclaims. 

They lay the table properly.

Jong Kook sits down on the chair and Ji Hyo also prepares to sit down and eat.

But Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo and makes her sit on his lap.

"Wae wae...yeobo?" Ji Hyo caresses Jong Kook's face, looking at him.

"You are weird today..yeobo.." Jong Kook said.

"Am I? I am just me!" Ji Hyo just laughs, finding his remark funny.

"Aniya..tell me..yeobo..What's wrong ya?" Jong Kook asks.

"Oppa! Nothing is wrong! Are you overimagining things?" Ji Hyo forces a smile.

"Ani..normally you don't wake up so early. And you see..you prepared so many dishes..you are really acting weird..yeobo.."

"Yah..I just wanted us to have a good breakfast before we go for filming.." Ji Hyo reasons out.

"Jinjjaro?" Jong Kook looks at her in disbelief.

"Neh! We need energy so that we can film, isn't it? Especially our two babies that is still growing inside me.." Ji Hyo caresses her belly.

"Hmm..that makes sense...Ah..pali let's eat!" Jong Kook dismisses his thoughts away. He thought that Ji Hyo might be upset because it was the last filming for her.....

 

After having breakfast, they gather at the set for the day.

It was in Seoul.

The atmosphere of the set before filming started was unusually quiet. Every staff were preparing with a heavy heart today. Because it was the last filming day for Ji Hyo.

Jae Suk was talking softly with the head PD about today's plans and about the ending that he is supposed to tell the viewers about Ji Hyo's last day of filming.

Jong Kook stands in front of the dressing room waiting for Ji Hyo as she was still changing.

"Aigoo!! My pretty wife!!" Jong Kook shouts as soon he sees Ji Hyo walk out of the changing room.

"Yah..shush.." Ji Hyo quietens Jong Kook down.

She was in a long red-green striped outerwear over a white shirt, with a pair of shorts, and decked up with a pair of boots and a stylish black hat.

"It has been a long time my wife is wearing shorts that are so short!" Said Jong Kook as he looks down at her well-toned legs.

"Oppa..please control yourself..we are in public.." Ji Hyo smirks and she walks away quickly, afraid that her husband might just attack her anytime.

Jong Kook just chuckles as he follows after her quickly.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" Everyone walk together into the set for today.

They see 7 changing rooms in front of them.

The PDs tell them to change into their team outfits first.

They get into the changing room and see 2 different coloured shirts in front of them, a beige one and a khaki one.

They change into the shirt they prefer and they were all thinking carefully because they had a feeling that the shirt they choose might decide the team they go into.

In the end, everyone except Ji Hyo wore the beige one.

"Aye..." Ji Hyo said in a disappointing tone as soon she walks out of the changing room and sees Jong Kook in the beige shirt.

However, the PD told them to change again.

Jong Kook wanted to stay in his beige shirt so he said before returning to the changing room. "I'm not changing!" He said clearly.

Immediately, everyone just started to . "Yah..who are you telling this to?" 

Jong Kook just laughs.

"I'm saying to you, hyung!" Jong Kook said to Jae Suk. Ji Hyo just watches the two dominant leaders, Jong Kook and Jae Suk fight verbally and she didn't care and goes back to change.

 

Ji Hyo changes into her beige shirt same as Jong Kook. She thought that she will be in the same team as her husband, but alas, the PD tell them to change again.

They get so frustrated and then Haha started to figure out something. "Could it be that we have to match??" He asks.

So everyone changes again, hoping to have a prefect match.

But, all the 7 of them still didn't match, so they have to decide one colour to change to.

Jae Suk keeps asking Jong Kook to change since he didn't change at all.

"Yeah..oppa! You should change!!" Ji Hyo chimed in, supporting Jae Suk.

In the end, they decide to play scissors-paper-stone. 

Haha represents the beige team while Kwang Soo represents the khaki team.

Haha won and Jong Kook cheered loudly and Ji Hyo clapped her hands unknowningly until she looked down and realised that she was in khaki shirt.

"Jeongmal.." She mouthed out and gives a helpless smile.

So the members in their khaki shirt change again so that everyone matches.

"Ah..it's so troublesome..Let's don't change again.." Ji Hyo complains.

"Yah! Oppa! Why did you let me, your pregnant wife change her shirt again and again huh?!" Ji Hyo complains softly to Jong Kook.

"Yeobo..mianhe..are you tired? Do you need a rest?" Jong Kook asks worriedly.

Ji Hyo shakes her head with an annoyed face.

"Ah..but actually you look prettier in beige..yeobo.." Jong Kook said to please Ji Hyo and she just smiles.

 

Later, the running man members enter a building. The interior of the building was decorated with a modern design, with a huge black sofa, a shelf filled with lots of games to play with. 

They look around before they settle down together on the sofa.

As soon as they sit down, an alarm sounded. 

They turn to a TV that showed words that today is a 24 hours unanimous race.

They have to be unanimous for 3 missions or else they can only leave the building after the 24 hours.

But the difficulty is that Jae Suk and Jong Kook are always polar opposites and it is tough to get a consensus from both of them.

But they still encouraged each other, since they have known each other for years and of course they know each member's preferences.

 

The first mission was choosing a coloured ball from a random box. The colour they choose need to be the same for them to pass.

They first pull out a ball and it was different. The second and third time was the same, the 7 of them failed to get a consensus.

Suddenly, they saw a bunch of red figures standing outside the door of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter