The unavoidable accident? Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chang Joo's POV

I stood outside Kwang Soo's ward. I caught Jong Kook outside the hospital ward that Ji Hyo was in. I closely observed Jong Kook. He seemed anxious of Ji Hyo's condition seeing him ask the doctor about her condition urgently. After that, he hastily went in Ji Hyo's ward.

 

Now that Jong Kook is around, my plan can finally continue. I then entered Kwang Soo's ward first to execute the plan that I have intended to carry out a long time ago.

Kwang Soo was resting in his bed. He heard me walk into his ward and woke up staring at me.

"Chang Joo sshi, why are you here in my ward?" He questioned in a hostile tone. 

"Kwang Soo sshi, I'm here to visit you to apologise for the accident that happened in the restaurant just now." I replied to Kwang Soo. 

"Chang Joo sshi, are you sure that was an accident? How can you leave the fire switched open when you left the restaurant?" Kwang Soo angrily interrogated me. 

"Did you know that you could have killed us with your act?" Kwang Soo continued. 

"Mianhe, Kwang Soo sshi." I began to apologise. 

 

And just as what I have expected, Kwang Soo started accusing me.

"Chang Joo sshi, why did you call me to your restaurant? And you called Ji Hyo noona there on purpose too?" Kwang Soo asked. 

I remained silent, without uttering a word. 

 

Then, I heard the soft sound of the door of the ward opening. I knew that someone was outside the ward. 

"Yes, I have called you two, you and Ji Hyo to the restaurant on purpose. How did I know that you two would sillyly attend the meeting?" I began. 

"Mwuh rah goo!" Kwang Soo's reply sounded with disbelief.

"But I did not expect that Ji Hyo would save you from the fire and likewise you saved Ji Hyo from the burning pan." I continued. 

Kwang Soo's eyes went wide. He was speechless for a moment. "Wait! You planned all this from the start?!!" He screamed at me non-stop after he started to figure out my plan.

"You are really despicable hurting us like this!" Kwang Soo scolded me along with vulgar language. 

I shrugged my shoulders,"This is the price you all have to pay for disrupting all my plans. And this is not the worst yet." I replied. 

Kwang Soo then became heated and started yelling at the top of his lungs,"You this... I'm going to call the police and sue you for causing injury to us. You just wait."

I replied,"You can do anything you want. But you don't hold any evidence to prove that I have caused you harm, so how are you going to sue me?"

 

I carefully devised my plan so that no one could find a way to deal with me. 

 

Kwang Soo then tried to stand up. He looked like he wanted to beat me up. I pressed him down back on his bed, saying,"You better take care of your poor leg. If not, it will get inflamed."

Kwang Soo shoved me aside using all his strength and he continued shouting,"I will never let you harm Ji Hyo noona! You think you can do whatever you want even if you cannot have her?!!"

I ignored Kwang Soo's question. "Have a good rest. Goodbye!" As I started walking out of Kwang Soo's room.

The door of Kwang Soo's ward remained closed. Did Jong Kook hear what we said just now? I silently thought and laughed as I stepped out of the ward.

 

Jong Kook's POV

Standing outside Kwang Soo's ward, I heard Kwang Soo shout, "Wait! You planned all this from the start?!!"

"You are really despicable hurting us like this!" Kwang Soo continued and cursed.

Then, I heard Chang Joo say"This is the price you all have to pay for disrupting all my plans. And this is not the worst yet."

 

I froze on the spot as I tried to register all the information in my head. Chang Joo asked to meet with Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo. And he set up this plan to hurt Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo.

I continued listening into their conversation. Kwang Soo was determined to call the police. But, Chang Joo said,"You can do anything you want. But you don't hold any evidence to prove that I have caused you harm."

 

Then, everything became clear to me. Chang Joo has attempted to hurt Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo because Ji Hyo did not follow his wishes to breakup with me and keep our relationship a secret. And he claimed that this was not the end...

 

Soon, Chang Joo was about to leave Kwang Soo's ward as he bade goodbye to Kwang Soo. I quickly slided the door close and ran to a pillar nearby to hide.

Chang Joo walked out. He stood outside for a moment and he started laughing. I looked at him. He seemed to be full of evil thoughts, as he laughed creepily. "He must be crazy!" I thought silently. 

 

I trembled as I thought of what could happened to Ji Hyo, I and Kwang Soo. Chang Joo seemed that he was not going to let us three go that easily.

 

After Chang Joo passed by my hiding spot and left the area, I came out and sat on the line of chairs outside the ward. I was alone. No one was around as I sat down amongst the empty chairs, thinking of what to do to stop that crazy Chang Joo from hurting us.

 

Ji Hyo is my love, Kwang Soo is my best dongsaeng. I treated them like my family and I could not see anything bad happening to them, just like how I care for my real family.

Chang Joo is a person who would resort to unscrupulous means to achieve his targets. Just as he had told Kwang Soo just now, it was impossible for us to find any evidence against him hurting Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo. Unless...

In this case, I had to do something to stop him or else I would regret all my life if the worst consequences happen to both of them, especially Ji Hyo. How would I answer to their families? How would their families feel if they lost them?

 

BGM: Kim Jong Kook-Eraser

The third thing I can do for Ji Hyo: To protect her from any harm.

And I had to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter