Running Man

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook's POV

A few days later...

Today was the day of our press conference. 

I stayed overnight at Ji Hyo's house yesterday as we needed to prepare our speech as well as our mind.

I slept in Ji Hyo's another spare room in her house. And when I woke up in the morning, Ji Hyo was already dressed up for the press conference with an elegant red dress. Her hair was nicely styled.

"Hey jagiya...You look gorgeous!" I held Ji Hyo's shoulders as I could not keep my eyes off her.

Ji Hyo smiles....

She wraps her arms around my waist...I slid my hands down her waist as well..

"Are you ready, jagiya?" Ji Hyo asks.

I nodded my head.

"Oppa, then should you change for the press conference now?"

"I can just wear this..." I answered as I looked down. I was wearing my standard black tee and shorts.

"Andwae! Go change into a nicer clothes..." Ji Hyo protests as she pushes me into her room.

"Jagiya...I have a suit in my wardrobe...Wear this!" Ji Hyo opens up her wardrobe and passed me the full set of suit.

"Omo omo! Why do you have another set of suit in your house?" I was surprised.

"Well......maybe I have another boyfriend??" Ji Hyo teases me on purpose..

"Yah! Isn't your boyfriend me, Kim Jong Kook? We are going public today, my love...." I held Ji Hyo's hand.

"Hmm...Maybe..you are my public boyfriend...I could have another secret boyfriend??" Ji Hyo answers as she laughs at my reaction.

I could not help but start to tickle her for her cheekiness...

"Aahhh....Jagiya...I'm just kidding....You are my only...the only one I love...The only one who loves me is you, Kim Jong Kook...my only boyfriend...." Ji Hyo hugs me tight...

I hug her tight. "Neh...Ji Hyo ah..you are indeed the only woman I love..." I whispered....

 

We soon departed from Ji Hyo's house for the press conference. Gap Jin has readily prepared the site of the press conference and allowed the media to sit in front.

 

We stepped into the site of the press conference.

The media was capturing the photos of us walking in together and reporters started buzzing around right away.

I held Ji Hyo's hand tight as we walked alongside each other. We sat down on the table with the mikes.

 

I glanced at Ji Hyo.

She was biting her lips in nervousness. Her hand was damp with sweat.

I squeezed her hand.

"Jagiya, don't worry." I whispered softly in Ji Hyo's ear.

Ji Hyo nodded.

 

The press conference began shortly.

I switched on the mike, and faced at the countless of cameras which were flashing lights at us.

"Good morning to the media and everyone watching this press conference. Today, I, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are here to announce officially that we are dating. We are making our dating relationship public with hopes that we can be recognised as a couple. Thank you." I said. 

 

Then, it was the time for the reporters to start posing their questions. These questions were asked and we were ready to answer them and answered those questions tactfully.

"Since when did Jong Kook sshi and Ji Hyo sshi start dating?"

I answered,"We started dating since this year. We always had mutual feelings towards each other, but both of us kept it hidden.." I looked at Ji Hyo.

"Neh...we were certain of each other's feelings only since this year. And we started dating..." Ji Hyo smiles. 

"Will it affect Running Man?"

"This is still subjected to the discussion with the PDs of Running Man. If we were still to continue this show, I would say that there is no effect at all. All of us is like family to us. I guess there wouldn't be much problems after all as we will still treat all of them the same, like oppa and dongsaeng...." Ji Hyo tells the media.

"What about the official Monday Couple if you two are not quitting the show?"

Ji Hyo halts for a moment, thinking of how to answer...

I spoke up on her behalf.

"Neh...Regarding the official loveline, we will hold a discussion with the PDs. On my side, I will support Ji Hyo sshi for any decisions she make. If the loveline is to continue, I wouldn't mind because if that's what Ji Hyo sshi decides on,  I will understand. 

"Are you two planning to get married?"

Ji Hyo looks surprised.....

I turn to look at Ji Hyo. I grabbed her hand tight which was on the conference table.

"It's been almost half a year since we dated...I would say Ji Hyo sshi is the woman that I loved, and would continue loving for my entire life. She's my strength....She never gave up on me...she supported me....even when my condition wasn't well at times....she's the only woman who has taken my heart entirely.....For now, we will still carry on developing our relationship and I really hope one day, we will announce to everyone again that we are getting married...." I smile at Ji Hyo. She smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter