The avoidance

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook's POV

It has been one week since we came back from Hong Kong and it was Running Man filming as per normal. 

We are doing the opening individually today and I received instructions from the producers to gather at a park. 

 

After preparations, Gap Jin drove me to the park. I arrived the park and the running man staff were already present setting up the set. I went to change into the clothes for filming. 

But as I exited the toilet in the park, I spotted another filming set at the other end of the park. I walked closer to see who the other person was. A person wearing black and white striped shirt and white pants sitting on the bench in the park. 

The person had long hair and I assumed it to be Ji Hyo. I stood staring at her. She was holding on to a book. Was she supposed to read for the opening? I thought.

My footsteps fastened, but it stopped. Instead, I turned around and returned to the set for mine...

 

Ji Hyo's POV

Filming was starting soon and I received instructions that I was supposed to read a book to start the opening today. 

I sat down on the bench as I waited for the audio director with the mike. I was admiring the surroundings of the park when I caught a familiar figure from a corner of my eye. 

A person in a grey shirt and a grey cap was standing far away and staring at me. 

It seemed to be Jong Kook from the person's built. 

 

I looked down on the book that I was reading. I did not wave to him. 

I started flipping the book as I did not dare to look at Jong Kook...

 

Then, the audio director finally came and handed me the mike. I placed the mike under my shirt and just as I looked towards Jong Kook's direction after putting the mike, he was gone. 

And then the floor director called for the slate and I started filming...

 

Jong Kook's POV

I strolled back to the set. Gap Jin was anxiously searching for me. He saw me and hurried me back to the set as time was running out. I ran back and started filming as well..

After filming the opening, I left for the next location, which is the mudflats. Once I reached the location, I was asked to change into the team shirt. I was in the pink team with Taeyeon and Seohyun.

Everyone gathered in the mudflat as we waited for filming to start. Everyone was excited as they chatted with the SNSD girls, who have made a group appearance finally after three years. I stood on the mud talking to Taeyeon and Seohyun as well. 

I turned to look at Ji Hyo, who was at the end. She was talking to Sunny along with Suk Jin. 

Then, the FD called for the slate and the filming started. 

 

The first game was the Pacman game, which one team would challenge the obstacles which the other teams would set up. 

Gary was the first team to try, followed by my team. 

I hung onto the bar as I manoeuvred my way to the other end. 

However, Taeyeon could not adapt to the mudflat and was having difficulty with the bar. Hence, I put her on my shoulders and led her to the end. 

We easily passed the second and third obstacle and proceeded to the last one. 

Ji Hyo was standing in front of me. I asked,"Where is the socks"

I avoided Ji Hyo seeing she does not have the socks and went to Suk Jin. Suk Jin said that it was on Sunny. I went to find Sunny and took off the socks. I then ran back to the finishing line, but Taeyeon was being dragged around by Suk Jin on the mud. I ran to her rescue as I lightly kicked Suk Jin. Suk Jin stood up and kicked me on my legs and he fell to the ground. Ji Hyo cried out,"Oppa!"

I quickly held Taeyeon as I led her back to the finishing line. I turned behind to look back at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was looking down on the mud. 

 

We then proceeded to the next location after having dinner. This game was the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter