The fight

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was standing right at the door, witnessing this scene. 

Jong Kook hastily pushes Eun Hye away and gets up from the bed. 

"Yeobo......" 

Ji Hyo stares at Eun Hye who was lying on the bed....She walks in..

"What are you doing, Eun Hye ah?" Ji Hyo questions in disbelief.

"Yeobo..We didn't..I..." Jong Kook holds on Ji Hyo's arm as he tries to explain, but his tongue seemed twisted.

"I know..yeobo..I trust you, oppa..." Ji Hyo holds his arm. 

"Eun Hye ah..You are too much! Seducing my husband when I'm not around..." Ji Hyo starts scolding Eun Hye. 

Eun Hye gets up from the bed. 

"Wae?!! Am I wrong at all? To get the person I love? To fight for my chance to love?!" 

"Yes! You are so wrong! Jong Kook oppa is already my husband. He's mine, forever. You can't and won't able to get him at all!"

"Unnie! Why not? Oppa can divorce you anytime, isn't it?"

"Even if he divorces me, I'm sure he won't get together with you. Eun Hye ah..Please get back to your senses!" 

"My mind is very clear now, unnie...I will grab onto oppa..I will wait for him..." Eun Hye pulls Jong Kook's arm. 

 

Ji Hyo could not control her anger anymore....

She steps up and gives Eun Hye a tight slap. 

"Eun Hye! I hope this slap will wake you up! I won't let you near my husband at all! Don't even think of it!" She shouts loudly at Eun Hye.

Eun Hye seethed in anger. She raises her palm and swipes it across the air towards Ji Hyo's face. 

Jong Kook held onto Eun Hye's hand. 

"Eun Hye ah! Stop it! I plead you! You are ruining yourself here!" Jong Kook yells at Eun Hye, his face bearing the agony from Eun Hye's unrelenting attitude. 

Eun Hye glares at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo and retorts,"I will see how both of you will carry on together. Wait and see!"

She marches out of their room..

 

Ji Hyo slumps down to the ground once Eun Hye leaves. She finally feels the shock from Eun Hye's actions.

"Ji Hyo ah, are you okay?" Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo up. 

"Daebak! Your ex-girlfriend is now so daring to ruin our honeymoon. Oh gosh!" Ji Hyo sweeps her fringe back. 

"Ji Hyo ah..Mianhe..mianhe..." Jong Kook apologises. 

"Stop apologising when you are not in the wrong at all, my dear..." Ji Hyo says in a loving tone as she presses her finger on Jong Kook's lips. 

"It's that woman! How dare she?!!" Ji Hyo rages again.

 

Then, she remembers that she needs to get to the place to get back her handbag.....

"Oppa...I'll go to the toilet before I head back down to the convenience store...I forgot to take money from you since my wallet got stolen..." Ji Hyo tells Jong Kook as she walks to the toilet. 

In actual fact, she needs money to take a cab to the destination. 

"Jagiya..What exactly are you buying? I'll go down with you..." Jong Kook gets suspicious. 

He recalls that Ji Hyo was looking troubled while using her phone earlier. Seeing Ji Hyo in the toilet, he quickly takes Ji Hyo's phone on the bed and unlocks it. He reads the messages...

He realises that Ji Hyo was contacting the thief. He shakes his head in disbelief....

How can Ji Hyo try to get back the handbag without his knowledge? Luckily, she came back now...

Jong Kook knows Ji Hyo wanted to get back her belongings badly. And if he could do it for her...

 

He stands up...

The flushing sound of the toilet echoes in the quiet room....

Ji Hyo was about to come out of the washroom.

Jong Kook hastily takes his wallet and phone and hurries out of the room. 

He runs to the hotel lift...He decides to go on behalf on Ji Hyo...

 

Ji Hyo came out of the toilet, without Jong Kook in the room...

Ji Hyo became puzzled..as she thinks where Jong Kook has disappeared to. She needs to get money from him before she could go to the place...

 

Suddenly, her phone rang...

She reads her phone..

"Yeobo..Please be good and stay in the hotel room. I will definitely be back with your handbag and the rings.."

 

Jong Kook must have known everything...Ji Hyo silently thinks...

Indeed, she couldn't hide anything from the alert Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo's heart starts palpitating somehow...Negative thoughts keep racing through her mind. Will Jong Kook be safe? 

She didn't think that much when she decides to go alone. But now, she starts to get worried for Jong Kook's safety.

She runs outside, wanting to find Jong Kook and stop him from going...

The lift lobby at their floor is empty. Ji Hyo takes the lift down and searches in the hotel lobby..

"Yeobo...I don't need the rings anymore...I just need you by my side...My love..."

Ji Hyo talks to herself as she runs across the hotel lobby..

However, Jong Kook is no longer around. He must have left the hotel...

 

Ji Hyo approaches a tourist..

"Mianhe..Can you speak korean?" She asks. 

Luckily, the person is fluent in Korean..

"Neh.Can I borrow some money from you? I need it urgently...Please give me your contact number. I will return you the money as soon as I can..."

The person kindly gives Ji Hyo enough money to take a cab. 

Ji Hyo thanks the person and hurriedly heads to the taxi stand at the hotel. 

"Hawaii Bay.." She tells the taxi driver...

Meanwhile, she tries to call Jong Kook. 

"Oppa...Please pick up...please.." She mumbles on her own. 

There was no response...

 

Ji Hyo then decides to call the police for backup. She talks to the police officer who they reported to just now. The police officer will get reinforcement to the site..

Ji Hyo soon reaches the area. 

The area was dark and deserted. She unknowningly shivers as she walks quickly to search for Jong Kook. The insects croaks loudly as Ji Hyo passes by..Ji Hyo was scared of insects but she bears with it and hurries...

She notices a fire in a distance. The light from the fire reveals figures standing around...

And a buff figure seems to be Jong Kook. Ji Hyo runs towards them..

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo calls out as she nears them...

There was over ten big-sized american gangsters in front of them. 

"Ji Hyo ah! Didn't I ask you to stay in the hotel?" Jong Kook exclaims as Ji Hyo stands beside him.

"Oppa! You are injured already!" Ji Hyo touches Jong Kook's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter