Waiting

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few weeks, Ji Hyo has been still unconscious.

Jong Kook stays by Ji Hyo's side everyday. He can't stand the thought of Ji Hyo leaving and he wanted to be with her every second. So their babies are left in the care of Jong Kook's parents.

Today...

Jong Kook was helping Ji Hyo wipe her face and body as a daily routine. 

He was singing Ji Hyo's favourite song as he does the wiping.

"..Yeobo..it sounds good, right? Ji Hyo ah..when I wake up, I will write a song just for you in our album..You must wake up and listen to it, okay? I will call the song "Uri" (We)

Jong Kook smiles as he thinks of the melody.

"..Yeobo.ah..do you see what I am wearing now??" Jong Kook suddenly remembers that he hasn't told Ji Hyo.

"It is the sweater that you have knitted...yeobo, do I look even more handsome in it?" Jong Kook asks as he holds Ji Hyo's hand, making her feel the soft sweater she had made for him.

"It really fits me well, yeobo..You knitted it well, I must be a good teacher, right??" Jong Kook asks while he remembers of what Seong Moon has told him days ago when he came to visit his noona.

 

"Jong Kook hyung..you wore the sweater that noona made?" Seong Moon realised the blue sweater that Jong Kook was wearing.

"Ah neh..Seong Moon ah..Your noona made it for me..so I wore it.."

"Woah..so noona did finish it.." Seong Moon shows his surprised face.

"What do you mean, Seong Moon ah?" 

"Hyung..noona was knitting this sweater overnight..She didn't sleep much when you were overseas because she wanted to finish this sweater and give it to you.."

"Jinjja? She didn't sleep just to do this for me?" Jong Kook asked with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Neh..hyung.." Seong Moon remained silent after that because Jong Kook was holding onto the sleeves of his sweater and crying already......

 

"Jong Kook ah..we are here.." Suddenly, someone called, interrupting his thoughts.

"Oh jangmu and jangin.." Jong Kook said as he hastily wipes away his tears.

"Jong Kook ah..we will take over here..go home first and take some rest first..neh?" Ji Hyo's mother tells Jong Kook.

"Jangmu..gwenchana..I want to stay here.."

"Yah..why you don't want to listen to jangmu?" Ji Hyo's mother says in a stern tone to make Jong Kook listen.

"Mianhe..jangmu...arasso, I will go home first..If there is anything, you must....you must call me back neh?" Said Jong Kook seriously.

"Arasso..pali go home, Jong Kook.." 

 

After Jong Kook leaves, Ji Hyo's mother starts talking to her daughter.

"Ji Hyo ah..my daughter...umma misses you..you must wake up soon, neh?" Ji Hyo's mother said softly while controlling her tears , looking at her dear daughter on the bed.

"Yeobo ah.." Ji Hyo's father pats his wife's shoulder.

"Gwenchana..Seong Im appa.." 

It was then when Ji Hyo's finger shift a bit. 

It was moving and Ji Hyo's mother notices it.

"Yeobo!" She calls Jong Kook's father. "Yeobo! Go get the doctor here!" She shouts.

The doctor rushes in to check on Ji Hyo.

After a while, the doctor says. "Ji Hyo sshi's parents..Ji Hyo sshi is starting to have some response. She's should be waking up soon..But she's likely to be weak and she's going to need a lot of rest..."

"Thank god! My dear..Seong Im..ah..Do you hear omma?" Ji Hyo's mother talks to her.

Ji Hyo slowly opens her eyes.

"Seong Im ah!" She holds Ji Hyo's hands.

"Seong Im..appa is here...do you see appa??" Ji Hyo's father agitatedly stands beside Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo nods weakly. Then she starts to speak. "O..pp..a.....Op..pa......" 

"Oppa? You mean Jong Kook? Jong Kook is at home looking after the babies..You want to see him??" Ji Hyo's mother asks anxiously.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter