The vacation:yea or nay-Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo's POV

I followed Gary hyung outside the bungalow. I walked behind him leaving a distance to see his situation. Gary hyung walked to the beach and stared at the vast sea. 

Gary hyung mumbled to himself, "I always thought that this was true: Although the sky and the sea are very far apart, they can still be together, right?"

Then, he shouted, "Aargh!!" as he kicked the sand.The sand flew up in the air, but dropped back to the ground, just as how Gary hyung's expectations went up and then fell rock-bottom. 

I could understand Gary hyung's feelings.

The moment once you see someone you like, the feeling of your heart palpitating faster, the impulse to stay by her side to protect her... There wouldn't be anyone who have felt the same way as Gary hyung, except me. We fell for the same woman, Ji Hyo noona. 

"Gary hyung, are you okay?"I approached him. 

Gary did not look at me. He sat down, and buried his head in his lap. 

I sat down beside him, in silent for a few minutes. 

But Gary hyung soon broke down and started crying.

When he cried, there was a rawness to it, as if the pain came from an open wound. He clenched his fists, as if there could be any violent solution to his pain if he only could find it. 

"Gary hyung..." I comforted him, patting his back. 

Gary hyung turned to look at me, his face was wet from his tears as the tears dripped down his chin onto the dry sand. 

I saw Gary hyung cry for the first time. Seeing him cry, I felt sad for him that tears welled up in my eyes unknowningly. 

I am hesistating... Hesistating to tell him that Ji Hyo noona is dating Jong Kook hyung. But what would happen to us? 

Gary is the closest to Jong Kook hyung since the start of running man. They together with Haha were named as the commander and the two kids. They often meet each other outside of running man filming since the early days of running man. But only after Haha got married, Jong Kook hyung and I became closer to me. 

Jong Kook was the hyung who took care of the smallest things. He was unlike his tough image in Running man outside filming. He is an attentive hyung. 

If I revealed the truth, would Gary feel betrayed? Would their relationship turn sour? I held no answers. 

I looked at the waves, swooshing in and out the shoreline, wishing that someone would tell me what to do. 

"Gary hyung, Ji Hyo noona..." I began. 

Suddenly, Gary hyung stood up. "Let's go back." He said.

I nodded and walked alongside with him back to the bungalow without uttering a word.

 

Gary's POV

I felt painful after knowing the news that Ji Hyo has a boyfriend. 

Although it seems to many that I was pretending to like Ji Hyo on screen, it was actually not the case. 

There was no monday blues for me. In fact, mondays were the best day out of the week for me. 

But I have decided...

I have decided not to pursue her. 

The more you pursue someone, the further you get from the person.

I think that's love.

Will you just stay right where you are?

-Kang Gary

 

Ji Hyo's POV

Back at the bungalow, everyone was enjoying the short vacation, especially the children. Chang Joo was a good guest as he offered everyone refreshments and also provided us with games to play, like beach balls. 

Just then, Chang Joo called out to me. "Ji Hyo ah!"

I replied,"Neh oppa!." I hurried over to his side. 

Chang Joo brought me to the bedroom that I was going to sleep in tonight as he carried my luggage.

"Here's where you are going to sleep." He said, as he opened the door. 

"Oh, that's huge!" I gasped in awe, seeing the large and well-furbished room. 

Then, my eyes fell to a corner of the room. Chang Joo's luggage was standing in the corner. 

"Ji Hyo ah, do you mind us sharing a room tonight? I do not have anymore extra rooms, since each family took up one room each and Gary, Kwang Soo and Jong Kook are sharing one room as well. It will be weird if you sleep with the single guys, and especially when I am pretending to be your boyfriend. But I will sleep on the sofa here tonight." Chang Joo said, pointing to the sofa at the corner of the room where the luggage is. 

"You can have the bed to yourself, Ji Hyo ah." Chang Joo continued.

"Neh, oppa. I understand. Thank you oppa for the arrangements." I replied. 

Knowing that everything is in place, I unpacked my stuff from the luggage...

 

Soon, the sky was getting darker. The BBQ party was about to start. I helped out by bringing the food out to the deck of the bungalow. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo were fighting to see who was able to set up the fire of the barbeque pit. I laughed at their childish actions. 

"Here's more food, Ji Hyo ah." Gary put down the plates of food from the fridge on the table. 

"Thank you oppa." I told Gary as I gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter