The surprise

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook takes the plane from Los Angeles. It has been a fulfilling trip so far. He has talked to the renowned producer and he has agreed to help him with the upcoming Turbo album.

Jong Kook was happy that he met his objectives for his trip and he can't wait to return home and meet Ji Hyo. He was always thinking of her and his two babies...

The plane landed in Incheon at 8.30am.

Jong Kook walked out of the arrival hall with Gap Jin. 

"Pali..Gap Jin ah..why are you so slow yah?!!" Jong Kook scolded Gap Jin.

"Arasso..hyung..hahaha.." And Gap Jin laughed at the anxious Jong Kook.

"Stop laughing..what is so funny?!!" Jong Kook scolded again.

 

Ji Hyo has been waiting behind the pillars. She didn't want Jong Kook to see her first so she hides there along with Jong Myung.

She was so cute, peeping out once in a while to check if Jong Kook has arrived.

And she did see finally...A man wearing all black, in a black mask and black cap and shades, shouting to the bigger-sized Gap Jin.

Ji Hyo signals to Jong Myung and Jong Myung just smiles and follows after Ji Hyo as she walks towards the two of them who just arrived.

Ji Hyo gives Jong Kook a backhug when Jong Kook was still lecturing Gap Jin.

Jong Kook got a great shock but he felt a big tummy pressing against his back.

"Do you know who I am??" Ji Hyo covers Jong Kook's eyes with a eyemask.

"I don't know..who are you?! Are you crazy hugging me like that?! I have a wife at home!!" Jong Kook fakes and hides his laughs.

"Who is your wife?!"

"Song Ji Hyo! My pretty wife with my twins!" Jong Kook shouts loudly.

Ji Hyo turns Jong Kook's body back to face her when he was still wearing the black eyemask.

She takes the chance to feed Jong Kook with the cake she made.

With a spoon, she made Jong Kook eat the strawberry shortcake. She was always obssessed with strawberries during her pregnancy, so this explained why it is a strawberry cake.

"Yucks..what is this?!" Jong Kook reacted when the cream touches his lips.

"Try it.." Ji Hyo forces the spoon in his mouth.

"It's a cake..yah..Ji Hyo ah!" Jong Kook shouted.

Ji Hyo starts laughing. "Yah..I made this for hours..you better eat it...or else I won't let you see me.." 

"Arasso.." Jong Kook obediently eats the cake while he is being fed.

"Can you open the eyemask now, please?? I want to see you, yeobo.." 

"Arasso..here.." Ji Hyo removes the eyemask.

"Omo omooo!!" Jong Kook gasps.

"Wae wae..what are you looking at?!" 

"Yeobo!! Your tummy!!" Jong Kook rubs Ji Hyo's tummy.

"Yah..it is so itchy..hajima..."

"Did our darlings grow even bigger?!"

"Yes..they did.." Ji Hyo holds her back, which hurts even though she has only stood for a while. Now, she walks by waddling like a duck and her tummy is so big that it makes it hard for her to watch the floor when wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter