Everything's over

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook fell down on the ground with Ji Hyo falling on him.

"Yeobo! Gwenchana?!" Jong Kook didn't care about the pain on his anymore.

He quickly sat up with Ji Hyo on his lap.

"Love..oh my god....Did you hit your tummy?! Do you feel any pain huh?!!" Jong Kook asks anxiously as he rubs Ji Hyo's tummy.

Ji Hyo's face etched with pain and Jong Kook got worried.

"Love! Answer me!! Do you feel any pain?! Is the baby alright?!" 

"Mwuh?! Baby? Ji Hyo's pregnant?!!!" Jong Kook's parents were totally shocked.

"Jong Kook ah! Pali!! Bring Ji Hyo to lie down first!" Ordered Jong Kook's mother.

Jong Kook carried Ji Hyo quickly and rushes to the sofa and place Ji Hyo down.

"Yeobo....say something...pali.." Jong Kook tried to hold his anxious tears back.

"Appo...." Ji Hyo closes her eyes and groans in pain.

"Where's hurting?! Is it your stomach?!!" Jong Kook quickly asks.

"Ani...my wrist..." Ji Hyo answers, while holding her right wrist.

"Let me take a look!" Jong Kook gently holds Ji Hyo's wrist to check on it.

"It's a sprain..Ji Hyo ah...and it's swelling up so it's hurting...I'll help you to reduce the pain with ice first..." Jong Kook said to comfort Ji Hyo.

Quickly, Jong Kook's father goes and takes a bag of ice.

"Jong Kook ah..let appa do it.." Jong Kook's father offers his help as he was well-trained in first-aid.

Ji Hyo bites her teeth to endure the pain while Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's another hand tightly.

"Appa..it's just a sprain..not a fracture, right?"

"Neh..thankfully it's just a sprain..If it's a fracture, the recovery will be slow especially because Ji Hyo is pregnant." Jong Kook'd father says.

Jong Kook looks worriedly at Ji Hyo. "Yeobo..do you have anywhere more that's hurting? Your tummy...?"

"Gwenchana...oppa..uri baby is strong...it's just my wrist..." Ji Hyo said and looks at her wrist.

"Ji Hyo ah..abeonim has put ice..you feel better?" Jong Kook's father asks while elevating Ji Hyo's arm to soothen her pain.

"Neh..abeonim....Gomawo.." Ji Hyo answers with a smile.

 

At that moment, Gap Jin came to Jong Kook.

"Hyung..hyungsoo nim, gwenchana? Eun Hye is caught by the police. Just now, when she attempted to escape, Kwang Soo and I caught her and handed her to the police who were waiting outside." 

"That's good. Hand all the evidence to the police and we will see how the police deals with her for attempting to hurt Ji Hyo.." Jong Kook said.

"Arasso..hyung.." Gap Jin nods. 

"Yeobo..I'll bring you back to the bed to rest, okay?" Jong Kook looks back at Ji Hyo.

"Gwenchana..oppa...I'll stay here.." Ji Hyo said while she realises Jong Kook's parents still looking at her.

"Abeonim..eomeonim...mianhe..." Ji Hyo quickly sits up.

"Ah gwenchana..pali lie down..." Jong Kook's mother brings Ji Hyo to lie down on the sofa.

"Eomeonim..andwae..you two should sit down on the sofa....." 

"Yeobo..gwenchana..pali lie down...you need to be careful.." Jong Kook reminded Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo obediently lies down as per their instructions. 

"Oppa..are you okay also? Did you hurt your back? I fell right on top of you.." Asked Ji Hyo in concern.

"Aniyo!!" Jong Kook acts cute.

'Do you know you are heavy...yeobo...? You almost made me flat like a pancake!" Jong Kook asked.

"Jinjja? Oppa..you are not okay? Let me take a look..do you need a trip to the hospital?" Ji Hyo sits back up and lifts Jong Kook's shirt, not realising that Jong Kook was lying to her.

"Aigoo..aigoo...don't move around..Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo to make her lie back down.

"Neh..Jong Kook ah! Stop making fun of your wife! She's injured and you are still making her worry!" Jong Kook's mother scolds Jong Kook angrily by pulling his ear.

"Ommaaaaaa!!!! Mianhe!!!" Shrieked Jong Kook.

"Ah..eomeonim...you did well...eomeonim, he always make fun of me and the baby!" Ji Hyo complains.

"Mwuh?! Jong Kook ahh! You are going to be an appa and you are still acting like this...hahh!"

"Omma..ani...it's Ji Hyo who's saying anyhow..don't listen to her!"

Ji Hyo starts laughing.

"Yah! Song Ji Hyo! You will get it when we are back in the room!" Threatened Jong Kook.

It was now Jong Kook's father's turn to get angry. He hits his son's shoulders. "Get what?! Don't you dare to hurt my daughter-in-law and our grandchild!" 

Ji Hyo just keep laughing. And everyone laughs together with her.

 

Later, after talking a while, Jong Kook brings Ji Hyo back to their bedroom by carrying her in bridal style. Ji Hyo was embarrassed, but Jong Kook insists to carry Ji Hyo as he was worried for Ji Hyo's wrist.

"Ah..let me down...yeobo....pali..."

"Yeobo..don't you forget that I said I'm going to give you something when we are back in the room?!" 

"What?!" Ji Hyo immediately became scared.

Jong Kook chuckles in an evil sound.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter