Sweet

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo is over 2 months pregnant already. Her schedules now are more relaxed as Jong Kook makes sure that she has enough rest in between filming days. Today, both of them had their schedules free and Jong Kook decides to bring Ji Hyo out for lunch to relax.

Jong Kook drives Ji Hyo to a restaurant.

"..Yeobo..is it an important day today? You seldom bring me out specially for lunch and in this place..." Ji Hyo gasps at the nicely-decorated restaurant, which seems too luxurious for her.

"Love..Mianhaeyo..after our marriage, we didn't have much time for dates, so today I'm going to treat you a good meal for you and of course our baby.." Jong Kook smiles.

"Neh..um..but I'm afraid that I will burn your pockets with the food here..hurm..." Ji Hyo looks at the menu. Ever since she was pregnant, she got hungry easily and she could eat a lot.

Jong Kook smiles. "Just order whatever you like, love..You need to eat more now, with our baby Kookie, right?"

"Yay!! Gomawo, yeobo!!" Ji Hyo cheers as she excitedly scans the menu.

"Hmm..this's nice..I want this, this, this..and this..and this..."

"Woah woah..that's a lot! Yeobo, you sure you can finish all of that?" Jong Kook laughs hysterically, as he looks at the menu together with Ji Hyo.

She picked a bowl of beef bibimbap, cold noodles, dumplings, samgyetang, green mung pancakes, chicken stew....

"Pabo! I'm ordering for both of us, is that too much?" Ji Hyo scolds lightly.

Jong Kook laughs.

"Of course not, love..Do you want more?" Jong Kook cannot stop laughing, because Ji Hyo seems so hungry that she could eat all the food in the entire restaurant...

Ji Hyo is now looking down at the menu, hesitating whether to order more food. Every food in the menu is appetizing to her, and she wanted to try every of it..

She looks up, and realises Jong Kook laughing silently.

"Yah! Yah!! What's so funny?!" Ji Hyo laughs together.

Jong Kook moves closer to her and sidehugs her.

"..Yeobo..you look like you are going to order everything from the menu.."

"Who said so?!" Ji Hyo puts down the menu, a bit pouting already.

"My love..don't pout..What if our baby likes to pout? You know that the baby will follow the mother's behaviour?"

"So should I pull your hair?!" Ji Hyo tightly grabs Jong Kook's hair.

"Ahh..yeobo..Aniya!!" Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hands and pulls her to stand up, and moves her to his lap.

"Yeobo..what are you doing?!" The other patrons were looking at them and smiling.

Jong Kook ignores them and takes the menu.

"Yeobo..what do you still want to eat?" 

Ji Hyo looks at the menu..

"It's okay..what I ordered just now is enough.." Ji Hyo pouts again, a bit upset.

"Jinjja? Baby ah..what do you want to eat? Omma doesn't want to say what she wants. So let me ask you, my baby..What do you like?" Jong Kook rests his ears on Ji Hyo's tummy and asks his baby directly.

And Ji Hyo starts to giggle. Hearing what Jong Kook converses with the baby is sometimes so funny, so cute, making her happy.

"Baby ah..you want kimbap? Um..patbingsoo...or.." 

Ji Hyo hears patbingsoo, and she starts craving for it.

"Neh! I want patbingsoo!" Ji Hyo answers in a cute tone..

"Oh what was that?! Baby..what did you say? Tell appa again.." Jong Kook acts silly, and presses his ear closer to Ji Hyo's tummy.

"PATBINGSOO!!" Ji Hyo pulls Jong Kook's ears to and shouts.

"Aarghh!! Yeobo!!" Jong Kook rubs his ear, thinking that his eardrum is going to burst.

Ji Hyo laughs as she gently rubs Jong Kook's ear and she softly whispers.

"The baby wants patbingsoo, arasso?! Do you think he or she can talk inside me? Silly you.." 

Jong Kook laughs. "Kure..patbingsoo, it is..Anything more...yeobo?" 

"No more!" Ji Hyo smiles, as she hugs Jong Kook's waist.

Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo tightly as they continue chatting...

 

Once the food arrives, Ji Hyo returns to her seat. 

She ravenously eats the food that is in front of her, and Jong Kook smiles, watching her good appetite. 

Later, when they are fully done with eating, they leave the restaurant.

"..Yeobo..let's go home.." Ji Hyo interlocks Jong Kook's fingers as they walk together...

"Hmm..before that, let's go somewhere.." Jong Kook leads Ji Hyo to somewhere...

 

They walk down a street, and there was a store..

Jong Kook brings Ji Hyo in.

"Yeobo, why are we here?" Ji Hyo walks in with Jong Kook.

It was a maternity store, selling lots of maternity clothes and accessories...

The store was empty, and seemed that Jong Kook purposely booked the store, so that they can shop without any disturbance from fans.

"..Yeobo...why did you bring me here?" Ji Hyo stares at Jong Kook.

"Wae..yeobo? I brought you here to shop for clothes!"

"But..this..here.."

"Aigoo..lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter