Part 2: Mianhe..Ji Hyo ah...

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo runs out of the house.

"Yeobo!" Jong Kook saw the door open and quickly stands up.

Ji Hyo runs right into Jong Kook's embrace.

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo hides her face against Jong Kook's chest crying.

"Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo tight.

"Gwenchana ya? You know how worried I was for you?" Jong Kook says.

"Gwenchana..I and uri baby is alright.." Ji Hyo looks up at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook smiles as he kisses Ji Hyo's forehead. "That's great..." Then he looks down at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo pulls his hand and both of them went into the house and Ji Hyo's room.

 

Ji Hyo sits on the bed, and Jong Kook followed suit.

Ji Hyo turns to look at Jong Kook, with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yeobo..don't cry...I was wrong.." Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's face and kisses the tears that has started to fall.

"Mianhe...mianhe...I must have hurt you badly...." Jong Kook says softly.

"Neh...you did...oppa..did you know how tough it was for me these few months? When you left for the U.S alone without me, do you know how badly I cried for nights and days? How can you break my heart? How can you assume that it was the best decision to leave me because of your condition? You are really a big pabo...really a big pabo!" Ji Hyo cries out as she hits Jong Kook on his lap.

"Mianhe...yeobo...I'm so sorry....I didn't know that my leaving will hurt you so much....I thought that I would be a burden on you if I were to become a handicap or even in a vegetative state after the operation....I cannot accept the fact that I might be disabled...that I might need to rely on someone in future...and I don't want you to be the one....You could have had a happy and blissful marriage....I don't want you to end up becoming a caregiver for me......"Jong Kook reveals his inner feelings, with tears falling.

"Yeobo...I do know and understand how you felt...You were once....a strong man...and you must not have accepted that you may no longer walk for the rest of your life......but taking care of my husband is what I as your wife should do...Don't you remember the wedding vow we made? To be each other's side in sickness or in health...I wouldn't throw you away or lament that you are not perfect with your condition...because you are always perfect in my eyes...oppa...." Ji Hyo sobs.

"Yeobo...I know..I always know that...you will stay by my side...I shouldn't have thought to leave you because of the fear that you will need to take care of me for the rest of my life....Mianhe......Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook wipes Ji Hyo's tears.

"...Oppa....you...are..really...wrong......" Ji Hyo could hardly catch her breath from crying so hard.

She reaches out for Jong Kook's hand.

She grasps it tightly and place Jong Kook's hand on her tummy.

"Oppa..you..are...so...wrong....because you have left me behind.....and your darling behind....You know how long we are waiting for you? And I was waiting to tell you that you are going to be our baby's appa?" Ji Hyo broke down, while releasing all the heartache she has bore all the while.

"Ji Hyo ah...I know how long you and our baby are waiting for me..." Jong Kook rubs Ji Hyo's tummy while looking at her.

"There's one night when you were sleeping..I was actually talking to our baby and singing to him..But you woke up and I heard you talking to our baby while I was actually awake and I heard everything you said..." 

"...Jinjja? You are really singing, oppa?" 

"Neh..yeobo...that's right..i was singing reminiscence.." 

"No wonder..I did hear it right..." Ji Hyo smiles while hugging Jong Kook.

"Neh..Ji Hyo ah..you did hear it right. I'm so sorry, love for not telling you all these before..."

"Yeobo..I forgive you for this...but I want you to promise me...never leave me again, okay?" 

"I will never leave you, yeobo...Never again..." Jong Kook smiles as he gives Ji Hyo's tummy a rub.

"Baby ah..mianhe..Appa has left you and umma before..But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter