The little audience

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook continued the MV filming in the train. 

"Cue!" The producer rolled the cameras. The music played and they continued with the chorus.

"Woah woah woah! Woah woah woah!!" Jong Kook and his Turbo members dance to the lyrics with their arms raised and fists punched up in the air.

They dance in sync and with lots of cool vibes, especially with the black outfit they were in. 

Everyone were fixing their stares at the awesome dance that the Turbo members made as the recording undergoes.

A distance away, was little Ji Hyun sitting on the floor clapping gently to the beat and raising her hand. She was looking very attentively at her appa and she was very happy clapping away.

Jong Kook didn't notice Ji Hyun's presence because he was focused on the dance and the music.

Until he heard some squealing from far away, he stopped dancing.

The producer shouted "Cut!" Because Jong Kook has stopped without notice.

"Jong Kook sshi, waeyo?" The producer asks why Jong Kook stopped suddenly.

"PDnim, wait a while neh.." Jong Kook walked out and he noticed a familiar figure behind the group of staff members.

"Ji Hyunie!!" Jong Kook quickly runs to Ji Hyun, who is sitting on the floor.

"What are you doing here, baby?! Where's umma?!!" Jong Kook looks around but Ji Hyo wasn't with her.

"Pa! Pa!!" Ji Hyun babbled, as she raised her hand, and seemed to be copying Jong Kook's dance.

"Omo omo! Ji Hyunie!! Do you know how to dance like appa?!" Jong Kook was very surprised.

Ji Hyun responds by punching her fist in the air.

"Daebak!" Jong Kook happily carries Ji Hyun on his lap. "How did you come here, baby?! Umma didn't come with you?!" Jong Kook asks, still puzzled why Ji Hyun was there.

He looked at the floor and found Ji Hyun's shoes lying somewhere on the floor. 

"Omo! Ji Hyunie, you crawled here by yourself?! Or did you walk here by yourself?!!" Jong Kook was even more surprised.

"Pa!" 

"Hmm? Omo my baby girl..." Jong Kook smiles as he kisses his daughter's cheeks. "You want to try dancing too, my princess??" Jong Kook laughed as he stands up with Ji Hyun and quickly goes and takes her shoes that dropped somewhere far when Ji Hyun crawled her way to the set.

He wears her shoes before supporting her to stand. Ji Hyun still can't stand up by her own.

"Woah woah woah!" Jong Kook sang while watching his daughter.

Ji Hyun moved her arms and copied her appa.

Jong Kook was so delighted. "Good job! Baby..good job!" 

Ji Hyun giggled and she sat on the floor back after her legs are tired. 

Jong Kook quickly carries her and throws her in the air. "My princess! Omo..you are so clever!" 

Ji Hyun squeals and she giggles.

 

"Ji Hyunie!!" A shout was heard and Ji Hyo came running to them.

"Ji Hyunie! Why did you go away by your own?! Didn't umma ask you to stay there?!!" Ji Hyo cried while scolding Ji Hyun.

"Yeobo...Calm down..You must be worried.." Jong Kook quickly hugs Ji Hyo to calm her down.

Ji Hyo takes Ji Hyun from Jong Kook. She lightly slaps her . "Ji Hyunie! You are so naughty ah! Why don't you wait for umma huh?!" Ji Hyo scolds Ji Hyun.

"Yeobo!" Jong Kook quickly stops Ji Hyo because Ji Hyun was crying already.

"Wahwahhhh..." Ji Hyun was scared by her mother's scolding.

Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo aside and carries Ji Hyun in his arms.

"Gwenchana..baby ah..shush..." Jong Kook coaxs Ji Hyun but she was still crying.

Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo who was standing aside, wiping her worried tears.

Jong Kook nears Ji Hyo and he sidehugs her and looks at her face worriedly. He knows that Ji Hyo must be up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter