Wedding preparation

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month to Jong Kook's and Ji Hyo's wedding day...

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo busily prepares for their wedding...

Today is the day for them to pick their bridal gown and suit in the bridal boutique. And weeks later, they will head for a wedding photo shoot. Their wedding photo shoot is going to be held in a famous studio, where most celebrities engage their services. 

 

Jong Kook goes to pick up Ji Hyo. 

"Morning, jagiya." Ji Hyo greeted Jong Kook as she boarded the car. 

"Morning!" Jong Kook grinned at Ji Hyo. 

"Oppa, why do you look so happy?" Ji Hyo asks as Jong Kook starts to drive. 

"Of course, today is an important day, isn't it? My wife?"

"Mwuh, your wife?"

"Neh. My wife." Jong Kook pinched her cheek.

"Aish, stop it! I'm quite nervous now......"

"What's there to be nervous about, my dear?" Jong Kook glanced at Ji Hyo and placed his one hand on Ji Hyo's lap. 

"I'm scared I won't look nice in the wedding gowns...."

"You have such a perfect body. How can you not look nice? You are going to be the prettiest bride in the whole world."

"Hehe, stop your honey words, jagiya." Ji Hyo giggled.

 

They soon reached the boutique. 

"Come, my princess." Jong Kook gentlemanly helped to open Ji Hyo's door and led her out of the car. 

They entered the boutique with their fingers interlocked.

 

The boutique was a two storey high building. Countless stunning wedding dresses and tuxedos designed by famous designers lined the corners of the boutique. 

"Oh my! So beautiful!" Ji Hyo exclaimed as she eagerly brought Jong Kook to the racks of gowns. 

"Kim Jong Kook sshi, Song Ji Hyo sshi, how can I help you?" The assistant in the boutique stepped forward to help them. 

"Please pick the best wedding gown for Ji Hyo." Jong Kook looks at the assistant.

 

The assistant gave them some suggestions as she took out some gowns for Ji Hyo to pick.

There were so many choices that Ji Hyo did not know which one to choose from. 

"Jagiya, how does this look?" It was a strapless white satin gown.

"Hmm....Looks nice. You can try it."

"How about this?" Jong Kook picks a lacy white gown that looks Grecian-inspired. 

"Oh, that's pretty as well. I shall try it."

The last gown Ji Hyo chose is a royal mermaid dress. 

 

Ji Hyo proceeds for the fitting with the help of the assistant.

Jong Kook sat on the sofa waiting for Ji Hyo in anticipation. It is the first time Jong Kook sees Ji Hyo in a real wedding gown except the weird looking ones she wore during running man filming.

 

The velvet maroon curtains drew apart....

Jong Kook shifted his body to look at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo who was initially facing the full mirror turned daintily towards Jong Kook.

Jong Kook's jaw dropped open as he was stunned by his wife-to-be's beauty.

"Oppa. Oppa. Oppa!" Ji Hyo called to Jong Kook whose soul has already floated away. 

"Huh?" Jong Kook responded as he came back to his senses. 

 

He took several steps forward while still admiring Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo was wearing the royal mermaid gown. It perfectly shows off Ji Hyo's silhouette since mermaid gown itself is figure-hugging.

"How's this gown, jagiya?"

"Jagiya, it seems like you need to slim down a little more to fit it better." Jong Kook answers.

"Humph, are you asking me to go to the gym with you?"

"Yes, love...But, I admit that you are simply gorgeous! Like a princess..." Jong Kook held Ji Hyo's hands and gave her a peck on her cheek. 

"Gomawo, oppa. I really like this. Do you?"

"Of course. Why not you try the others first?"

Ji Hyo nodded. 

 

Ji Hyo soon appeared with the lace gown. This time, Jong Kook as always could not take his eyes off Ji Hyo.

This elegant lace gown exudes a European vibe, and the transparent lace shows off Ji Hyo's flawless milky skin. 

"Oppa, how is this?" Ji Hyo asks as she twirled herself in circles marvelling at her gown. 

"It's beautiful, jagiya." Jong Kook exclaimed. 

"Yes, it's really beautiful." Ji Hyo chimed. 

 

Later, Ji Hyo changed into the last gown of her pick: The satin gown. 

Jong Kook rubbed his eyes in awe...

The Ji Hyo standing in front of him was totally adorable.

The white shimmering satin gown impeccably reflected Ji Hyo's inner beauty, simple yet exquisite. 

"Oh gosh, I'm totally blown away." Jong Kook admitted as he stared at Ji Hyo, froze in his position.

 

Ji Hyo chuckles. 

She walks down from the platform towards Jong Kook.

"Aaahhhh!" Ji Hyo shouts as she accidentally stepped on her long dress and fell forward. 

"Be careful, jagiya!"Jong Kook rushed forward and caught her in his arms. 

 

Ji Hyo's lips touched Jong Kook's by accident....

The sudden kiss beame a heated one as Jong Kook kissed Ji Hyo deeply. Both of them were drowned in the bottomless sea of love....

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo broke the kiss, gasping for breath. 

"Ji Hyo ya, you can't fall like this during the wedding a month later. Or else I will have to kiss you in front of everyone*." Jong Kook teased. (*Koreans do not kiss during the ceremony due to tradition.)

"Oppa, what are you talking about?" Ji Hyo's face turned red as a tomato.

"Oppa, which gown is the nicest?" Ji Hyo quickly changed the topic. 

"Ji Hyo ya, you are really pretty in all three of them. But this is a bit..." Jong Kook halted.

He pointed to the gown Ji Hyo was wearing at the moment.

 

"Huh, this? What about this? I love this." Ji Hyo asked.

"It's too revealing.." Jong Kook softly whispered in Ji Hyo's ears. 

"Mwuh, what?" Ji Hyo did not catch it. 

"Too revealing, Ji Hyo ya." 

"Hahaha, you mean here?"  She pointed to her cleavage. 

Jong Kook nodded in shyness.

"Aigoo, jagiya." Ji Hyo held on to Jong Kook's arm as she stared at Jong Kook.

"But I really love this." Ji Hyo pouted. 

"Jinjja?!" Jong Kook asked again. 

"Okay then. Let's choose this then as long as you are happy." Jong Kook smiled at Ji Hyo...

Ji Hyo was immensely happy hearing that. 

 

"Jung In sshi, we will choose this gown then. Thank you." Ji Hyo told the assistant so that they could order it and alter it better to suit Ji Hyo's body. 

"Ani..Jung In sshi."

Jong Kook approached the assistant who was keeping away the previous two gowns.

"We will choose all three of these. Please help to do some slight alterations for my wife."Jong Kook informed the assistant. 

"Mwuh rah goo! Jagiya, I just need one gown." Ji Hyo walked to Jong Kook. 

"Ji Hyo ya, I can tell you like all three. You can wear all three interchangeably during the wedding ceremony, the wedding reception, and the after-party."

"Jinjja!!" Ji Hyo squealed while burying her face in her hands...

She was greatly touched.

"But, that will be expensive, isn't it?" Ji Hyo was afraid that the expenses of their wedding will go out of their budget. 

"Of course not, Ji Hyo ya. This is our dream wedding and I am going to make it as perfect as possible." Jong Kook hugged Ji Hyo who was still in her wedding gown. 

"Gomawo, jagiya." Ji Hyo tightened the hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter