The vacation:yea or nay-Part 3

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV

After revealing the details of Chang Joo and my relationship to the fellow oppas, I felt perplexed... 

Reminiscing about the high school days, I still could not forget how I felt towards Chang Joo. He was my first crush.

Normally, the first crush/love was the hardest to forget, isn't it?

I remembered then as he stepped into the departing berth at the airport, I was sad to see him leave. After he left, every single day was a torture. I visited the cafe we went to study in every other day as I missed him terribly. 

But as time passes, did I still feel this way? Did time heal everything?

Now, I have Jong Kook by my side. Jong Kook is a nice guy that I would not bear to hurt him...

I thought as I stood at the open balcony on the second floor of the bungalow. The sea wind blew gently and I was enjoying the sea view with a cup of americano...

But my thoughts were interrupted with a loud scream. "Aaarggghhh!" It seemed it came from my room.

I quickly exited the balcony, ran to my room and opened the door to it. 

It was Jong Kook, Kwang Soo and Chang Joo in the room.

"Oh god! Why are you two in the room?" I frantically asked, hearing that the others were coming upstairs to check it out. 

It was chaotic in the room, wih lots of movement from everyone of us as everyone panicked, running around the room to find a space to hide.

We jumped up and down the bed, opened and closed the wardrobe, went into the bathroom and out of it until we settled down with a space. 

Jae Suk and Suk Jin came to the door and knocked furiously, "Ji Hyo ah, Chang Joo sshi?" They asked.

Gary also shouted,"Ji Hyo ah, anything happened inside?"

I replied,"Oppa. We are fine."

The oppas opened the door...

I was sitting on the bed and the oppas asked worriedly,"What happened, Ji Hyo ah? We heard someone scream."

Gary said," A man screamed so loud that I jumped."

I started explaining,"Um, Chang Joo oppa probably had a nightmare and so he screamed."

"Nothing happened." I laughed, as I patted Chang Joo and pretended to soothe him to sleep. 

But, something was wrong as I saw something in the corner of my eye. The hair was curly. 

"Oh my god! Jong Kook's hair." I thought silently. 

I flipped the blanket slightly to reveal the person. 

Jong Kook was staring at me with his small eyes.

I coughed... 

I was so stuttered to see him instead of Chang Joo that I choked on my saliva. 

I glared at Jong Kook. "You, Kim Jong Kook!" I mouthed, while slightly pulling his hair. 

The oppas were still standing at the doorway and they moved into the room slightly. 

I faked a smile and pretended to soothe Chang Joo to sleep by humming a song and patting Jong Kook. 

Then, I saw Kwang Soo... 

He was standing behind the oppas. How did he escape so fast? I thought. 

The oppas still had no intention to leave. What if they found Chang Joo somewhere in the room or they found Jong Kook beside me? 

 

Kwang Soo's POV

I ran outside the room immediately. 

Jae Suk, Haha, Gary, Suk Jin hyung ran up the stairs and I pretended to be curious about what happened. 

"Did you scream?" Haha hyung asked. 

"No, hyung." I replied.

I wanted to stop them from going inside the room, but Jae Suk hyung was a step ahead and have already opened it. 

Ji Hyo noona was on the bed. 

Jae Suk hyung asked Ji Hyo noona about what happened. 

They walked into the room. Jong Kook hyung was not in sight as I glanced the surroundings of the room. Jong Kook hyung was still in the room, I thought. 

Don't tell me he climbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter