Plan for revenge

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A message ringtone rang.

Jong Kook retrieves his phone from the sidetable.

Gap Jin message: hyung, Eun Hye wants to meet you at another location, not at the restaurant you stated but in a hotel restaurant. So how?

Jong Kook types: Sure, tell her I'll be there in a while.

Ji Hyo leans against Jong Kook's arm as she opens her eyes.

"Why? Who are you texting?" Asked Ji Hyo.

"Gap Jin.." Jong Kook answers, while kissing his wife's cheek.

"Hmm..so you need to meet someone already?"

"Yeah.." Jong Kook sits up.

"Oh..can I follow you then?" Ji Hyo sits up together, hugging her husband's bare chest.

"Huh?! Ani! You can't!!" Jong Kook almost shouted.

"Yah..what's wrong? I was just asking, just kidding, okay?" 

"Neh..yeobo.." Jong Kook heaves in relief.

 

Jong Kook went to change, while Ji Hyo stays on the bed lazing around.

"Yeobo, I'm going out now!" Jong Kook announced as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Wow..why are you dressing so nicely? Not your standard black tee?" Ji Hyo asks laughing.

"Because today, our meeting is at a hotel, so.." Jong Kook points to his outfit.

"Ah..I see, then have a good time!" Ji Hyo stands up on the bed, to hug her husband's neck.

Jong Kook gives a smirk, as he starts to feel like teasing Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ya..cover up, please....I really don't feel like going out now, seeing you like this.." Jong Kook whispers, while closely looking at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo went red blushing badly.

"Aargghh..Oppaaaaa!" Ji Hyo screams, as she pulls up the covers to cover her ness.

Jong Kook laughs, as he kisses Ji Hyo's forehead. "My shy wife..Love you!"

"I love you too!" Ji Hyo blushes.

 

Jong Kook headed out, to the meeting place. 

He appeared just on time, at the hotel restaurant. The waiter led him to the table. 

He sat down, waiting for Eun Hye. 

But Eun Hye didn't appear an hour later...Till Jong Kook got a bit inpatient.

A text came.."Jong Kook oppa, I'm feeling a little sick, so I can't come down..I'm resting at the hotel room, if you can, please come up to room 280." 

Jong Kook sat pondering if he should go up. He knew that going into her room would attract attention, but as he thought of the need to get out the real truth behind this evil woman, to clear his name, he thought he would still have to go up to meet her.

 

He remembered his discussion with Gap Jin the other day. 

Gap Jin analysed the situation with him that day.

He said that it was impossible for the reporters to know of their whereabouts as they were in a small cafe, unless someone tipped them off.

And it happened right after Eun Hye showed up, so it was most probably her plan. She planned all of those, probably even the day on the plane she had planned people to take photos..

 

Jong Kook stood up and headed to the hotel lift. 

Up, he went to the eighth floor and to room 280.

He presses the doorbell.

And Eun Hye came to the door.

"Oppa! Come in!" Eun Hye invited him in.

"Take a seat.." Eun Hye took a chair.

"Oppa, any drinks for you? Coffee, tea, juice or wine?" 

"Juice will do.." Jong Kook answers as he watches Eun Hye pour the juice into a glass and passed it to him.

"Thank you.." Jong Kook takes the glass.

"I heard about what happened..I'm sorry.."

"Why are you apologising, Eun Hye? Is it your fault?" Jong Kook asks bluntly.

Eun Hye got taken aback for a while, which she later answers.

"Ani..I mean I'm just sympathising with you.."

"Alright..I'm here to ask you why did you do that?"

"Do what, oppa? I didn't do anything.." Eun Hye shows an innocent look, that Jong Kook was aweing at how superb her acting was.

Jong Kook smiles. He had to act with her as well to let her put down her guards while he secretly clicked his pen recorder on.

"I meant...the confession to the reporters you made..Didn't you say.."

Eun Hye takes Jong Kook's hand.

"Oh..oppa, you know it's impossible for me to forget you, no matter how hard I try..even if you told me we were just friends, I can't help it..and that day, when the reporters asked..I can't help but reveal that..I'm sorry.." 

Jong Kook takes a gulp of the orange juice as he contemplates his next step.

"Eun Hye, I really can't understand why you love me so much..Don't you know that I'm already a husband of someone else? You know that I don't want to hurt you as well, you will be in hurt when you get involved in this scandal.."

"..Oppa..I'm very touched that you care about me..So what do you want me to do? I'm glad to do what you tell me to.."

"Eun Hye ah..tell the reporters that it's not your real feelings you told them earlier..Tell them you don't mean it..You were just delusioned because we once had a past, but now you have forgot about me.."

"Why, oppa? Why do you want me to do this?"

"Because I won't want you to be hurt! Didn't I tell you?!" Jong Kook stood out and shouted in exasperation.

Eun Hye stood up and hugged Jong Kook tightly.

"..Oppa....I'm not going to be hurt that easily. I'm your female warrior, isn't it? Actually, I have expected this...because..."

"What? Eun Hye.."

"I...planned all of this..I had photographers take the photos of us that day..I.....sent the photos to the press anonmyously..So I was prepared..so don't worry, oppa.."

"What? Eun Hye ah! You did all of this?!" Jong Kook burst out.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry.." Eun Hye looked deeply in Jong Kook's eyes..

Jong Kook was trying hard to control his anger. He sweared he was going to hit her if she wasn't a woman. If it wasn't because of her, Ji Hyo wouldn't be in pain...

He suddenly felt himself very warm. His body was burning up, making him feel uncomfortable as he pulls his buttoned up collar.

"Oppa.." Eun Hye sat right beside Jong Kook and grasps his hands.

"Oppa..will you forgive me?"

Jong Kook turns to look at Eun Hye, while he nods.

Eun Hye gives a wide smile. "Gomawo! Oppa..I know you will forgive me..because you love me, right?" Eun Hye hugs Jong Kook tightly.

"Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook calls. He started to hallucinate, seeing Eun Hye as Ji Hyo.

"Neh? Oppa..what did you say?" Eun Hye asks in a very soft, and gentle voice.

"Ji Hyo ah...why are you here?" Jong Kook starts laughing as he caresses Eun Hye's face.

"My pretty wife..you look so beautiful.." Jong Kook started to lose his sense of control as he pulls Eun Hye below him.

Eun Hye smiles as she removes Jong Kook's shirt. She lies on his bare chest, and touching his abs.

"Oppa..I love you so much..I want to be yours..and I want you to be mine..Oppa.." Eun Hye looks at Jong Kook.

"Pabo..Ji Hyo ah..I'm always yours..don't you remember?" Jong Kook grins sheepishly.

Eun Hye listens to Jong Kook call Ji Hyo so many times, that she couldn't control onto her jealousy any longer. Now, she just want Jong Kook.

She kisses Jong Kook softly, before releasing after a while.

"Oppa..I know you must be sad losing your baby..but don't be sad anymore, because I will give you your baby..solely our baby..." Eun Hye whispers with a seductive smile.

"Gomawo, yeobo...it's my pleasure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter