The invitation

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV

Light seeped through the curtains in Jong Kook's room. My eyes fluttered open, searching for Jong Kook's presence. But Jong Kook was nowhere to be found. I climbed out of bed and went out of his room. Jong Kook was still sleeping on the sofa in the living room. I tiptoed towards Jong Kook and covered him with a blanket since it was cold in the morning. 

As it was still early, I started preparing a simple breakfast so that we would have the energy for filming later on. The breakfast soon was ready and I woke up Jong Kook.

"Oppa, wake up. It's getting late." Jong Kook rubbed his eyes, and moaned, "5 more minutes, jagiya." 

"5 minutes of what?!" I pulled him up and dragged him to the bathroom. "Quickly wash up." I ordered him.

"I need a bath." Jong Kook said with his still sleepy voice. 

I was returning to the living room but Jong Kook did not let go of me. "Want to bathe with me, jagiya? I think you need one after making breakfast." He teased me. 

"Mwuh rah goo?!!" I pushed him inside the bathroom. "Pali, breakfast will get cold soon." I threw him a towel, and hurried him, only to see his weird giggles. "You must be crazy!" I replied, quickly leaving the bathroom. 

After both of us showered separately, we were chomping down the breakfast and we rushed down to the filming site as we were late. 

At the filming site, Jae Suk was already present and he was talking to the producers, probably about today's episode. I then walked to the changing room to prepare for the opening. 

Jong Kook came to my side soon after and handed me a patch. "Here's the medicated patch for your swell. It's almost recovering. Don't hurt it later on, okay?" He helped me paste onto my hand. 

"Thank you, oppa." I smiled. He returned a smile and went off. 

 

**Spoiler alert: Winner for this week's episode would be revealed. 

Soon, filming started. Today's guests were hip hopers and today was a school special. The running man members except Jae Suk was in the athletic club, whereas Jae Suk led the hip hop club. The set was full of excitement as the guests entered. I was standing next to Jong Kook but moved to the side once the guests arrived. Kwang Soo acted as normal, and he allowed me to stand in front of him. 

The first mission was to write the names of the opposing team on the whiteboard. We cooperated pretty well as Jong Kook and the rest defended the members of the hiphop club and I quickly wrote their names with the help of Kwang Soo, who dragged Jae Suk away to prevent him from wiping away their names. We eventually won the mission. 

The second mission was to get the snacks before a member fails the stipulated mission. The first attempt was a failure and we proceeded to the second. While it was my turn, I played against San E. San E was leading and I tried to stop him, but to no avail. Nevertheless, Jong Kook cheered me on,"Ji Hyo ah, it's okay." Jong Kook as expected caught up with Verbal Jint and we won the mission. We celebrated by high-fiving each other and Jong Kook side-hugged me. 

The third mission: throwing off the stationary in the bag. Kwang Soo as usual started tricking to win, but he was caught by Jae Suk. We eventually lost, but won the ping pong ball game.

The next game was the expand book game. One person is to flip the book to a page. And the person whose page

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter