Continuing work

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the couple has settled down after their marriage, everything was returning back to normal..Today was a filming day for Running Man after a long break they had...

Jong Kook wakes up exceptionally today to make breakfast for his wife. He then realises that they were running late, so Jong Kook hurries upstairs to wake Ji Hyo up..

"Yeobo..time to wake up!!" 

Ji Hyo stirs..she covers her ears.

"Aye! Stop disturbing me! I want more sleep..."

"Yeobo..we have filming today..Let's not be late.."

Ji Hyo continues sleeping.

"Yeobo!! Wake up!!" Jong Kook seeing no way to wake her up, tickles Ji Hyo on her stomach.

"Aahhh!! Yeobo! Stop it!!!" Ji Hyo sits up and hits Jong Kook lightly with the pillow. 

"Hahaha..yeobo..I'm not going to let you off so easily..Who asks you to not wake up!!" Jong Kook grabs the pillow away and they start tickling each other on the bed. 

"Oppa!!!" Ji Hyo screams as Jong Kook gets on top of her and tickles her tummy. 

Ji Hyo was not letting him off either, she strongly flips him over and piles on him.

And she reaches out her hands and gives a pinch on both Jong Kook's armpits.

"Yah! Yahhh!!" Jong Kook was yelping in pain as he rubs his armpits.

Ji Hyo laughs non-stop as she rubs it for him to soothe the pain. 

"What are you doing, love? It hurts..." Jong Kook whimpers, while he suddenly has a naughty thought. 

Ji Hyo realises his smirk and she quickly apologises.

"I'm so sorry..yeobo..." 

"I'm not forgiving you for this..Yeobo..I will find a chance to get back at you..."

"Hah! Sure you dare to?!"

Ji Hyo knows he is up to something and she immediately gets off him and zooms out of the room fast...

 

She runs down the stairs, screaming as Jong Kook chases after her.

Ji Hyo soon comes to a dead end between the sofa and the TV.

"Hahaha yeobo..." Jong Kook laughs as he spreads out his arms, like an eagle preying on its prey.

Ji Hyo stood in her position..not knowing how to escape from him..

"Yeobo..you know you are really scary right now?!!" Ji Hyo moves backwards while Jong Kook moves towards her.

"Yeobo!!! Don't move!!!" Ji Hyo instructs him.

 

However, Ji Hyo suddenly feels pain. She squats down on the floor.

"Wae wae..." Jong Kook comes closer to Ji Hyo.

"Is your ankle hurting? Let me take a look..." Jong Kook stretches out Ji Hyo's leg and checks her ankle. 

"It should have been better..It's not that swollen anymore..love.." Jong Kook looks up at Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo was cringing in pain.

"What's wrong, yeobo?" Jong Kook looks more closely at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was clasping her stomach with her hands..but she hides them from Jong Kook's sight.

"Yeobo..I think I have a stomachache...I'll go to the bathroom now..." Ji Hyo stands up.

"Are you sure you are okay?!" Jong Kook asks again.

"Neh!" Ji Hyo shouts as she goes into the bathroom.

 

After both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had breakfast, they headed towards the filming site..They were already late, so they rush to them. 

"Wow wow..Couple in black!!" Haha was clapping at their arrival. Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were wearing black from head to toe...

Jae Suk seeing that both of them reached later than usual started to tease them,"Aigoo...Jong Kook, Ji Hyo ya, why are you both so late again? Having too much fun at home?" 

Ji Hyo laughs and lightly hit Jae Suk. "Ani..oppa..Nothing like that..."

"Ji Hyo was sleeping like a log and refused to wake up." Jong Kook replies.

"Mwuh rah goo! Log??" Ji Hyo explodes in anger and pulls Jong Kook's hair. 

Jong Kook clasps Ji Hyo's wrist in his hands as he apologises...

"Mianhe mianhe.... like my sleeping beauty..."

Everyone who were standing beside them heard what Jong Kook said and started breaking into laughter. 

"Jong Kook ah, I didn't know you could pacify your wife that well." Suk Jin jokes.

Ji Hyo giggles as she held onto Jong Kook's arm. "You are my beast..."Ji Hyo whispered secretly to Jong Kook while staring at him. 

"You are my sleeping beauty..."Jong Kook side-hugs Ji Hyo. 

"Aye guys, please stop. We are starting filming soon." Jae Suk at the side hears it and teases them again.

 

Today's filming is about the police and mafia and one of today's guests were Ji Hyo's idol..Hwang Jung Min, who inspired her to embark on an acting career.

The guests enter the set in the opening and Hwang Jung Min comes forward and hugs Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo politely accepts it, but at the same time, she is afraid that Jong Kook would be unhappy? but Jong Kook did not care as he greeted the other guests.

They started off with an ambiguous identity which they have to find hints about themselves through the games today.

They soon proceed to the next site. In this site, everyone were supposed to ride a three wheeled bicycle and ride through the obstacles to the finishing point. 

Ji Hyo stands beside Jong Kook as it was not their turn yet. 

Both of them were looking at Kwang Soo, whose eyes were uncomfortable. 

"Gwenchana..Kwang Soo ah?" Jong Kook looks into his eye to check for dust.

"Neh..Kwang Soo ah..Is it because of your contact lenses?" Ji Hyo questions in concern.

The stylist then came to help Kwang Soo with it, whereas Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walk off to look at the progress of the game. They were laughing so much to see how they cheated by pushing each other off the bicycles...

 

After that, it was their turn..

Jong Kook purposely stopped the rest to let Ji Hyo speed through the course. As expected, Ji Hyo was so fast that no one could catch up to them. Jong Kook then followed after Ji Hyo to get second...

The other members start protesting after it..

"Jong Kookie! You cannot do this!!" Suk Jin pats Jong Kook on his arm.

"What?! Do what??" Jong Kook feigns ignorance.

"Haish..hyung..Because noona is your wife, then you don't target her?!! You come and push us into the river?!" Kwang Soo comes in.

"Who says so?! Ji Hyo was too fast, I couldn't even catch up, how can I target her?" Jong Kook gives an excuse..

As Ji Hyo stands beside, she was grinning. She knew that Jong Kook has let her pass willingly...because he wants her to win...

And in the final round, Ji Hyo continues her winning streak as she blazes through the obstacles in a flash..while Jong Kook was slowed down by Haha at the start of the round.

 

Then, there is another set. The police line..

In this game, they are expected to pass through the police line as fast as possible. In the first game, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook did their best by crawling below the lines..Ji Hyo rolled on the floor like a professional stunman and she managed to get the flags. 

The second round was easy for both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo as well...however, as they have to pass the lines without crawling, they were smacked by the lines several times and it hurts quite a lot. Jong Kook sat on the floor immediately when he finishes. He rubs his knees, which were already hurting...

In the third round, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo started side-by-side. Jong Kook easily passes the lines, but Ji Hyo was stuck in it..When she finally escapes from the lines, she stumbles and falls on her knees while grabbing the flag. 

Jong Kook who was standing at the side got a shock. 

Ji Hyo gets up and stumbles her way to the corner out of the camera shot.

Jong Kook goes beside her..

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt anywhere, yeobo?" Jong Kook touches her knees.

"It's just a bit painful..gwenchana.."

"Okay be careful..Go slowly, okay?" Jong Kook advises Ji Hyo. 

They continue the rounds until Ji Hyo was eliminated in the fifth round.

 

It was the time fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter