Blame

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Kwang Soo finds out of Jong Kook's secret. He insists to stay in their house to get the real truth. How is he going to do so....

 

 

The next morning...

Jong Kook woke up from his sleep. It was 3am, still very early. Jong Kook turns his body to find Ji Hyo not on the bed.

"Omo..where's Ji Hyo?! Jong Kook woke up startled.

"She was still feeling unwell, where could she have gone?" Jong Kook hastily comes down the bed and runs out of the room.

"Ji Hyo ah..Ji Hyo!!" Jong Kook see the living room empty and shouts.

"Oppa..I'm here.." Ji Hyo whispers to Jong Kook.

"Hmm..Ji Hyo ah..what are you doing in the kitchen again?" Jong Kook quickly wraps his arms around Ji Hyo's waist.

"Cooking..." Said Ji Hyo nonchantly.

"Yah! Why are you cooking eh..I told you to rest, isn't it?" Jong Kook grabs the ladle away from Ji Hyo's hand and hold Ji Hyo's hand with worry in his eyes.

"I'm alright..oppa..I'm feeling much better!" Ji Hyo smiles.

"Andwae..all these jobs you can't do..pali it's still 3am, go sleep!!" 

"Oppa! Don't you need breakfast? You always eat so early, don't tell you are asking eomeonim to cook for you?" 

"Ani!" Jong Kook says cutely while shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't need breakfast!" 

"Hahaha..says who.." Ji Hyo lifts the pot cover and a aromatic scent came wafting in the air.

"Daebak! Samgyetang?!" Gasped Jong Kook.

"Hmm..yeah..oppa..so you still want breakfast?!" Laughed Ji Hyo at Jong Kook's expression.

Jong Kook nods his head as he sidehugs Ji Hyo and brings her to the dining room.

"I'll continue to cook..just rest here..neh?" 

"Aigoo..arasso.." Ji Hyo smiles as she looks at the y backview of her husband cooking, which made her come behind him and backhug him.

"Wae wae...Yah..go sit..Ji Hyo ah.."

"Aye..oppa! Just let me hug you like this.." Ji Hyo hugs Jong Kook tightly that Jong Kook could clearly feel Ji Hyo's baby bump pressing against his back, which make him feel so happy and anticipated that their baby was growing bigger day by day.

"Kure...Ji Hyo ah...go sit down if you are tired.." Jong Kook laughs as he continues his cooking.

 

So after cooking, they eat together and have their sweet times cuddling and talking while watching the TV. 

The sun was up, as they spent hours there on the sofa.

Jong Kook unknowningly fall asleep beside Ji Hyo because Ji Hyo keep his head that made him so sleepy and he just sleep on the sofa.

While Ji Hyo had nothing, she goes and does some housework. Taking a mop, she cleaned up the area spick and span.

Eun Hye was also awake as she walks downstairs seeing Ji Hyo downstairs.

She sees Ji Hyo entering one of the guestroom on the ground level and she quickly walks down. She spots Jong Kook sleeping on the sofa so she walks so softly down the stairs.

 

There was a pail of water right beside the stairs and suddenly, Eun Hye thought of something. Not thinking too much, she quietly poured out the water in the pail and made the floor so wet and slippery with foam.

"Baby ah..you will be strong for umma, right?" Eun Hye said silently in her heart as she looks down on her tummy. And she purposely made herself fall on the ground and she fell hard on the ground and she screamed.

Jong Kook jumped awake from the sofa.

"Ji Hyo!!" Thought Jong Kook as he heard the screams. Everyone in the house all ran out from their rooms.

Jong Kook turns his head and he sees Eun Hye fall on the ground.

 

Eun Hye was groaning in pain, while she holds her tummy.

Ji Hyo who was in the room ran out and she saw Eun Hye on the floor.

"Omo! Eun Hye ah..gwenchana?!"  She rushes to her.

"Unnie..appo..." Cried Eun Hye as blood gushes down her thighs and Ji Hyo saw it.

"Oh my..Ootoke?! Eun Hye ah..I'll bring you to...."

"What happened?! Oh my! Eun Hye ah!!" Jong Kook's mother shockingly rushes to Eun Hye.

"How did you fall? Jong Kook ah! Pali!! Come here and bring Eun Hye to the hospital!!!" Jong Kook's mother scream at Jong Kook who was still standing far away.

"Why is there so much water on the floor?!!!" Jong Kook's mother scold and she saw Ji Hyo's hand with the mop.

"Ji Hyo ah..you were mopping the floor?"

"....Eo.meonim..neh..I was mopping..."

"So why did you leave so much water??!!! Do you know that Eun Hye is pregnant and she couldn't afford to fall?!" Sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter