The jealous husband

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months has passed quickly. Jong Kook has been taking care of Ji Hyo who was in the midst of her treatment.

However, today, is the start of the filming of Ji Hyo's new drama, and Jong Kook was worried if Ji Hyo could take the pain with the start of her busy schedule. Luckily, he is going to stay by her side being her manager.

 

Jong Kook is an early-riser as usual, and he does the chores, and makes a fulfilling breakfast for Ji Hyo to start her workday.

He enters their room with a tray of breakfast, and he finds Ji Hyo already awake. "Morning, Yeobo..what are you doing?" 

"Hmm..morning..yeobo...Catching up on my script, love...Today, there's a number of scenes for me..." 

"Oh..then have your breakfast first..."

"Gomawo, yeobo..." Ji Hyo smiles, at her husband's attentiveness to her.

Ji Hyo takes out her medicine and Jong Kook helps her to inject. When she's done with the daily routine, Ji Hyo eats her breakfast.

Jong Kook reads Ji Hyo's script in the meanwhile. Having acted in Producer before, Jong Kook is familiarised with the script.

He flips through it...

"Yeobo, can you run through the script wih me? I'm nervous..." Ji Hyo speaks with food in .

"Eat first, love. I will run through it with you later, and don't get nervous, arasso?" Jong Kook grasps Ji Hyo's hands.

"Neh!" Ji Hyo munches on her food quick.

"I'm done!" Ji Hyo exclaims as she puts the tray away.

"Let's start, oppa!!" Ji Hyo excitedly stands up from the bed.

Jong Kook stands along with Ji Hyo.

 

This scene is about the female character, Ji Hyo meeting with the male lead, the King for the first time. They were childhood friends in the past, but they lost contact after the King who was the son of the disposed queen, took up the throne in Joseon. Ji Hyo who eventually entered the palace as a maid one day meets with the King. She carelessly falls and drops the dishes she was washing on the floor, and the male lead, who was the King, passes by and helps Ji Hyo up. And Ji Hyo didn't know that he was the King then and ordered him to clean up the mess with her....and the drama began...

 

So Jong Kook stood at a corner of the room, while Ji Hyo stood in the center of the room. 

"Okay, cue!" Ji Hyo signals and she starts running through her script.

Ji Hyo makes herself trip and fall in a nice manner, and pretending that the dishes fall, she scream.

Jong Kook started walking to Ji Hyo...

"Lady..do you need my help?" Jong Kook squats beside Ji Hyo.

Their eyes met..and they locked gazes as the script mentioned.

For a few minutes...they stare at each other....

Jong Kook got mesmerised by such a long stare at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo's eyes emitted pure innocence that he could not restrain and he goes closer and kiss her.

"Yah! Oppa!! What are you doing?! The script didn't say kiss but just stare as if they know each other for a long time.. "

Jong Kook gives a long chuckle, "Hahahahaha...mianhae..I felt like kissing you..."

Jong Kook wraps his arms around Ji Hyo and he lays on the ground, pulling Ji Hyo on top of him.

"Yeobo..." Ji Hyo pats Jong Kook's arm. 

"Sshh..." Jong Kook kisses Ji Hyo's lips..and Ji Hyo responses to his hot kiss, and got engrossed in it, forgetting about the script.

 

They later get up, after making out.

"Yah...ootoke..how can we continue then?" Ji Hyo blushes.

"Continue with what, love?"

Ji Hyo slaps Jong Kook's chest.

"With the script, pabo ah!" 

"Hahaha..just continue..yeobo!" Jong Kook gets back into his position, ready to start.

"Haish..I've got no mood already..forget it..." Ji Hyo stands up.

She rethinks of their intimate act just now. It has been so new doing in on the floor that she giggles..Her husband can really do anything...

"Ah..stop it! Stop thinking of that!!" Ji Hyo slaps her cheeks.

"Wae? Wae?" Jong Kook stands up and touches Ji Hyo's cheek.

"Huh? Oh..Nothing...just a bit hot.."

"Hot? Why? The weather is so cold, love..Oh no, are you having a fever?!" Jong Kook touches herforehead.

"Aniyo..just hot! I'll go down to get a cup of water..." Ji Hyo rushes out the room.

Jong Kook lets a soft laugh as he follows behind Ji Hyo.

 

Hours later, they made their way to the filming set. The set was filled of people since it was the first filming day and every cast member were present to start off the filming in a good mode.

Jong Kook accompanies Ji Hyo as they get prepared in the set, and as her manager, he sets up the necessary things for Ji Hyo, such as the actress's chair. 

"Yeobo..take a seat first.." Jong Kook brings Ji Hyo to the chair.

Ji Hyo was already dressed in the palace maid outfit, waiting for her scene.

 

"Hyung! Noona!!" Someone call them.

"Kwang Soo ah! Hahahaha!!" Jong Kook and Ji Hyo laugh at the Kwang Soo in traditional clothes. He looks weird in those shaggy clothes, full of holes. Kwang Soo plays a role of Ji Hyo's younger brother and they live in a poor family since young and eventually they were separated after Ji Hyo entered the palace. Kwang Soo tried to enter the palace as a musician, and met his sister in the palace...

"Aye! Hyung!!" Kwang Soo protests.

Jong Kook continues laughing at his dongsaeng until the producer calls for Ji Hyo.

"..Yeobo..I'll go film right now!" Ji Hyo stands up.

"Neh! Fighting, yeobo!! You can do it!" Jong Kook gives her a thumbs up to boost her confidence.

Ji Hyo grins at Jong Kook before she goes in front of the cameras.

 

Ji Hyo started with the scene where she encountered with the King for the first time, which is what Jong Kook run the script with her just now.

Hyun Bin comes to Ji Hyo.

"Song Ji Hyo sshi!"

"Oh Hyun Bin sshi, annyeonghaeseyo!!" Ji Hyo controlled herself from screaming, at the appearance of her idol.

Hyun Bin was dressed in normal commoner clothes...

"Ji Hyo sshi, you can call me Hyun Bin!" Hyun Bin politely shakes her hand.

"Kure! Let's be more informal, so that we can work better! Call me noona then!" Ji Hyo smiles at Hyun Bin.

 

Jong Kook was staring at them...He didn't feel very good seeing Ji Hyo smile so sweetly at Hyun Bin...

 

The director gave them a brief of the scene and they started filming.

Ji Hyo walked with the tray of dishes in her hands and she made herself fall on the ground..

"Aargh!!..this.." Ji Hyo screams as she falls.

"Cut! Ji Hyo sshi! You have to drop more ungracefully!" 

However, Ji Hyo has always practised to fall gracefully, and she realised she has interpreted her character wrongly after the producer's explanation..

Her character should be someone who's always reckless, and direct, which made the King fall in love with her.

 

So Ji Hyo tried again...but the director who was perfection-driven, cut and cut and cut for many times. 

Hyun Bin who was looking from a distance, suggested a break seeing Ji Hyo seemingly in pain.

"Okay, take five!" The director agrees to a five minutes break.

He walks to Ji Hyo, and checks on her.

"Ji Hyo noona, are you okay?"

"Oh Hyun Bin ah..I'm fine..." Ji Hyo tries to get up, but she sits back down. 

Hyun Bin attempts to help Ji Hyo up, and Jong Kook who was standing there couldn't watch him make contact with Ji Hyo, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter