The break-in

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook opens his eyes partially. He rubs it gently so that he won't wake up Ji Hyo who is sleeping soundly on his chest.

"Ah..what a good day.." Jong Kook thinks silently as today, he had no schedules.

He stares lovingly at Ji Hyo, and then he thinks of what Ji Hyo said yesterday....

"Oppa..it feels like I lost something...lost something that meant important to me...and I really don't know what to do now when I suddenly have such a long break.." The words ring inside Jong Kook's mind again.

Jong Kook starts thinking what Ji Hyo may like to do. He knows that a pregnant mother should be happy and their babies will be happy too....

 

He then hurriedly gets up from the bed. He wears his black shirts and shorts. Before leaving the room, he pulls the blanket upwards to Ji Hyo's shoulders to keep her warm.

Giving her a kiss on her forehead, he then quickly leaves the house and goes to town.

Jong Kook drives to the shopping district. He had some chores he had in mind. First, to find Ji Hyo's passion...

He walks past many shops. He found a bookshop, and he walks inside. 

The salesperson recognises Jong Kook in his cap and shades and she was screaming when she saw Jong Kook.

Jong Kook gives a warm smile before he shops around the shop.

"Hmm.." He browses the books. The books was about parenting and he thought he could buy some for Ji Hyo to read during her break. 

He got a few of them before he proceeds to the CD section.

He saw some good instrumental music which is good for fetal developments and he bought them.

 

Later, he goes to the other shops. He found a kintting shop. The shop sold lots of knitting kits and he decided to get some for Ji Hyo.

He bought lots of things that his hands were full of bags and then he remembers that he needs to replenish the food in the fridge. So he made his way to the supermarket. 

He boughts lots of food and he intends to cook today and before he left the supermarket, he spotted a lovely bouquet and he got that for Ji Hyo as well......

 

Back at home....

Ji Hyo was soundly asleep on the bed even it was almost afternoon. She was tired after the intense rounds of love-making last night.

She was so deeply in sleep that she didn't realise.....

A rope was thrown over the house gate...

After making sure it was tight, there were some figures climbing up the rope.

Prepared with a backpack, the masked men steathily hovered above the walls of their house.

They jumped down from the walls and nimbly ran across the huge gardens of their house.

They head to the back to the house. Behind the house, they start to get things from their backpack. It was a even longer rope and they threw it up the balcony. The hook caught upon the railings of the balcony and it was already secured.

Then, a man was given the head-start. He first d the rope and skillfully climbed upstairs to the second storey of the bungalow.

He reached the second storey and landed on the balcony platform. And then another m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter